剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Why don't you work at the roast beef sandwich shop?
因为 因为阿比不招小丑
Because the... the Arby's doesn't hire clowns.
我告诉过你
I have told you this.
好吧 你又不是小丑
Well, you are not a "cloon", ok?
为什么要这样伤害我
Why did you hurt me so?
你知道做小丑是... 跟往常一样 杰瑞
You know that clowning is... Just... just the usual, Gerry.
你说什么
Okay, what were you saying?
-你不是"小糗" -听我说
- You are not a "Cloon." - Listen to me.
我是个小丑 我一直都是
I am a clown. I've always been a clown.
我会一直当下去
And I always will be a clown!
我就是需要 别 别把那个丢了 谢谢
I need... don't... don't throw that out, please.
把它放回去 谢谢
Put that back. Yeah. Thank you.
你说这话太伤 那个也别丢
Okay? What you're saying is hurt... no, not that one, either.
我放了支烟在那
I had a cigarette back in there, yeah.
别把烟丢了 谢谢
Don't throw the ciggys out. Thank you.
我要40块在HBO台看电影
I need $40 for exclusive all movie pass on HBO.
嗯 HBO 40块 不过 我是个小丑 好吗
Yeah, HBO, $40. But I'm a clown. Okay?
奇普 你看着像个"小糗" 但你不是"小糗"
Chip, you look like a "Cloon," But you are not a "Cloon."
我就是"小糗"
I am a "Cloon"!
蜜蜂 出去
Get out, bee!
绕过去
Go around!
蜜蜂在我头盔里 绕过去
I have a bee! Go around!
死蜜蜂 出去
Out, bee!
你这摩托车看着挺有意思
This is a really interesting motorcycle.
我不知道我们能不能
I'm not sure if we're gonna be able to
找到替换的零件
find replacement parts for it.
找不到的话就只能给你一辆翻新的了
We may just have to get you a refurbished scooter.
不 我 这是法国生产的
No, I... This is from France,
他们的小踏板做得好多了
and they make scooters better,
我 我想要这一辆
so I... I want this one back.
我无意冒犯你的小踏板
All due respect to your scooter,
我们美国产的小踏板也有挺多好的
we actually make some pretty good ones here in America.
你是谁 李·格林伍德吗[美国乡村音乐大♥师♥ 成名曲"天佑美国
What are you, Lee Greenwood?
不 先生 我叫玛莎·布鲁克斯
Um, no, sir. My name's Martha Brooks.
我是 我是你的保险代理人
I'm... I'm your insurance agent.
-好吧 -好 您保重
- Okay. - Okay, take care.
我会尽快和您联♥系♥
I'll speak to you shortly.
-好 -巴斯克兹先生
- Okay - Mr. Baskets?
你如果愿意的话 我能送你一程
I actually could give you a ride if you like
你有四十块吗
You don't have $40, do you?
我侄子侄女身上的钱加起来应该有40块
My niece and nephew together might have it.
他们几岁了
How old are they?
侄子6岁 侄女刚满7岁
Um, he's six and she just turned seven.
爱尔兰裔双胞胎
Irish twins.
你能停一下吗 那里有家"快食客" 我渴死了
Can you pull over? There's a Que Rico over there. I'm parched.
欢迎光临 您要点些什么
Welcome to Que Rico. Can I take your order?
你想喝什么
What do you want?
橘子味芬达 谢谢
Uh, Tangerine Fanta, please.
橘子味芬达 谢谢
Um, Tangerine Fanta, please.
我们没有
Uh, we do not have that.
他们没有
Um, they do not have that.
Tab也行
Tab is fine.
那就来杯Tab
Uh, just a Tab then.
也没有
We don't have that.
-没有 -百事青柠呢
- No. - Pepsi Lime?
百事青柠呢
Pepsi Lime?
-我们有可乐 -他们有可乐
-We have Coke. - They have Coke.
-新版的还是经典版的 -新版的还是经典版的
- New or classic? - Is it new or classic?
就是普通的可乐
Just Regular Coke.
好吧 那就来杯玉泉
Okay, Schwepps, then, Schwepps.
好吧 那就来杯玉泉
Okay, just a Schwepps, then.
-你说的是玉泉吗 -玉泉
-Did you say Schwepps? - Schwepps?
玉泉
Schwepps.
对 玉泉
Yeah, Schwepps.
这信♥号♥♥不好 再说一次
You're breaking up. Say it one more time.
玉泉
Schwepps.
抱歉 是需要两杯吗
I'm sorry, I heard two people.
好吧 玉泉
Okay, Schwepps.
再说一次
Say that again.
玉泉 一杯玉泉
Schwepps! It's a Schwepps!
可以让我来吗 谢谢
Can I be over there, please?
你实在是搞不清楚状况
You don't know what you're doing.
欢迎光临 您要点些什么
Welcome to Que Rico. Can I take your order?
你有牛奶饮料吗 像Yoo-hoo那样的
You have any milk water, like a Yoo-hoo?
-没有 -Slice呢
-We don't have that. - Anything from the Slice family?
-没有 -有没有随便哪种威陆氏饮品呢
-Don't have it. - Anything from the Welch's family?
没有
No.
有什么青柠味的饮料吗
Do you have anything that has any kind of Baja blast in it,
像激浪 可乐什么的 有吗
whether it be Mountain Dew, Pepsi, anything?
-也没有 先生 -就给我来杯水吧
-Again, no, sir. - I'll just take a water, then.
请开到下一个窗口取您的饮料
Please pull forward to the next window.
哦 靠
Ooh. Oh, shit.
-那你是住在这里喽 -是的
- So this is where you live? - Yep.
只是暂时住这里
It's only permanent.
好吧 我会
Huh. Well, okay, I will
通知你踏板车的处理进展
let you know the progress on your scooter.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-感谢所有的帮助 -没事
- Thanks for everything. - Sure.
你的东西落在车上了
You left all your stuff.
对 对
Right. Right.
抱歉 习惯性健忘
Sorry. Knee jerk reaction.
前几天我停在加油站 给我的车加满了油
I filled my S-1 when I pulled into the gas station the other day.
每加仑4.35块 太爽了 伙计们
$4.35 per gallon. Nice, guys.
他会先约我出去 再慢慢掰弯我
He's gonna take me on a date before he bent me over.
我是玛莎
It's Martha.
哪个玛莎
Martha from where?
处理你保险的玛莎
Um, Martha from insurance.
等会 等我穿点衣服
Hold on. Let me grab something.
-噢 不好意思 -嗨 玛莎
- Ooh, sorry. - Hi, Martha.
你没见过穿塑身内衣的男人吗
You never seen a man in spanx before?
没有 抱歉在私人时间打扰了你
No, um, sorry I interrupted your private time.
我只是想来
Um, I just... I just wanted to, uh,
告诉你踏板车的处理进度
give you a progress report on your scooter.
那怎么样了
Oh. And what is that?
暂没有实际进展 我们还在等待
Um, no actual progress yet. We're still waiting.
好吧 好吧
Okay, good. Great.
我在想 或许我能开车送你
So I was thinking maybe I could give you a ride.
我们去哪呢
So, where are we going?
去我妈妈家拿那40美元
We're going to my mom's to get that $40
既然你的侄子侄女都没来
since your nephew and niece didn't come through.
好的
Okay.
是不是很厉害
Isn't that great?
一把年纪了还向我妈要40美元
I'm borrowing $40 from my mom at my age.
我从不担心 向妈妈要钱是天经地义的
I wouldn't worry about it. That's what mothers are for.
你是不是整天就坐那
Do you just sit around all day
想着各种甜言蜜语 然后说给别人听
thinking of nice things to say to people?
并不是一整天都这样
Not necessarily during the day,
但我真的喜欢对人友善
but I do like to be nice to people.
你应该试试
You should try it.
我喜欢
I like how you...
你把浴帘做成裙子
Took a shower curtain and made it into a dress.
好吧 这不是浴室帘
Well, it's not a shower curtain,
-但谢谢你 -看起来像浴帘
- but thank you. - It looks like a shower curtain.
我只是想对你友善一点
I was just trying to be nice.
你看起来是个好女孩 玛莎
You seem like a nice girl, Martha.
谢谢 巴斯克兹太太
Thank you, Mrs. Baskets.
你和奇普在一起多久了
Mm-hm. How long have you been going with Chip?
噢 我们
Oh, we're...
我们不是一对
We're not...
噢 如果别人在街上看见你们走在一起
Oh. If anyone saw you on the street,
他们会认为你们是一对
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表