剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Tu es pathétique ! Pathétique !
你居然这么看待自己做的蠢事
Qu'es-ce qu'elle me raconte comme bêtise ?
那你告诉我
Et dis moi, c'est qui cet imbécile
是谁坐在这里象个傻瓜一样毁了我的晚会
qui est assis et qui m'as ruiné ma soirée ?
他不是傻瓜 他是奇普
C'est ne pas un imbécile. Ça c'est Chip.
在小丑学院学习
Étudié à l'academie de clown.
啊 奇普 小丑
Ah. Chip, Le clown.
太好了
Très bien.
对 是我
Right here, yep.
你不知道我是谁吧 是不是
You probably don't know who I am, huh?
我知道啊
Uh, that's not true.
你是她爸 对吧
You're the dad, right?
我来告诉你我是谁
I will tell you who I am.
我是一个有才华的人 没错
I am a man who had a talent, yes,
我天资聪颖
and with that talent I was smart.
我非常努力地工作 我挣钱
I worked very hard. I made money
我很会挣钱
with what I was good at
为了我的孩子
for my children.
你懂吗 奇普 小丑先生
Do you understand, Chip, Le clown?
-你懂吗 -懂 先生 谢谢
- You understand? - Yes, sir, thank you. Yes.
非常好 现在 我来问你
Nice. Now, uh, let me ask you this.
我的女儿
My daughter...
你觉得我女儿
You think my daughter,
她有才华吗
she... she... she has talent?
我觉得你女儿是我见过最有才华的人
I think your daughter is the most talented person I've ever met.
我同意
I agree with you.
但问题在于 她暴殄天物
But the problem, she does nothing with it.
比如 我给她安排
Um, example. I make an appointment
去签约 去录音
to have an arrangement and recording.
不去 她从来不去
No way. She does not show up.
我让她跟我的乐队唱歌♥
I offer her to sing with my band.
不好意思 他总是这么自大
Sorry. He is always to egotistic, you know?
你不觉得这样的对话很烦人吗
Heavy. Don't you feel nauseated by his discussion?
我的法语不大灵光
My French is not as strong,
后面那段都没怎么听懂
so I didn't pick up on a lot of the last part of all that stuff.
我们在说英语 无所谓了
We were speaking English, but, uh...
是我的错 我不该帮你
It's my fault. I should not have helped you.
你从来都不知道什么叫努力工作
Now you never know what it means to work hard.
你就带着个吉他晃悠晃悠
You go around with your guitar,
你都没想过是谁在给你付房♥租
but you know that I pay for your house,
谁在给你买♥♥衣服 给你钱吃饭
for your clothing, and for your dinner.
你就这么飘啊飘的
Huh? This is not real.
你不是什么波西米亚人 你就是个游客
You're not a bohemian. You're a touriste.
是来城里观光的
A touriste de la ville.
你就是个豢养在动物园里的小狮子
You're like a little lion raised in a... in a zoo.
你在丛林里根本活不下来
You can't go in the jungle.
你都不知道丛林有多险恶
You have no idea what's out there.
一有困难你就跑回动物管♥理♥员♥那
You will always run back to the zookeeper,
跑回爸爸这里
to Dada.
好吧
Non mais ...
去你♥妈♥的♥
Ça va merde!
太荒谬了
C'est pas possible.
简直不可理喻
C'est pas possible.
这个是 法式烘培的吗
Is this, uh, French roast?
晚安
Good evening.
下一位
Next.
我想要一个法棍
Yes, I'm looking for a French baguette.
我们这没有法棍 我们有特大号♥三明治
We don't do French baguettes. We do hoagies.
你想要一个特大号♥三明治面包吗
Do you want a hoagie bread?
6英寸还是1英尺的
6-inch or foot-long?
哪个长一点
Which one is longer?
6寸的大概这么长
Well, the 6-inch is like this,
1尺大概...
and the foot-long is like...
明白了 是6寸的两倍 有道理
Oh, yeah. Double in size. That makes sense.
我们还有6尺的派对超大三明治
And then we have our 6-foot party hoagie.
好的 那我要一个2尺的
Oh. Okay, uh, can I get 2 feet of that, please?
2尺
2 feet?
对 2尺的派对超大三明治 谢谢
Yeah, 2 feet of the party hoagie, please.
那你只能要6尺的 先生
Uh, you have to get all 6 feet, sir.
要不你只给我2尺
Well, maybe you just give me 2 feet of it,
剩下的4尺归你
and you can have the rest of the 4 feet.
我不能收客人礼物的
I'm not allowed to take gifts from clients.
我已经被记两次过了
And I already have two strikes.
好吧
Okay, fine.
就给我个最简单的三明治
Just give me the least complicated sub,
-火腿三明治 -一个6尺火腿三明治
- a ham sub. - 6-foot ham sandwich.
好的 三明治可以配酱
Okay, that comes with a squirt.
什么意思 配什么酱
What do you mean, comes with a squirt?
我们有意大利酱 墨西哥胡椒酱
We have the Italian squirt, the jalapeño squirt,
帕尔马牛至酱 烤大蒜酱
the Parmesan oregano squirt, the roasted garlic squirt,
不限次黄色酱
the limited time yellow squirt,
不限次应季南瓜酱
limited time seasonal pumpkin squirt,
低卡酱 大豆酱 还有神秘惊喜酱
lo-Cal squirt, soy squirt, or our secret surprise squirt.
我想尝尝不限次黄色酱 谢谢
I'll try the limited time yellow squirt, please.
不错
That's nice.
我能要一磅半黄色酱吗
Can I get a pound and a half of that, please?
头 我们能给他一磅半
Sir, can we give him a pound and a half
黄色酱吗
of the yellow squirt?
噢 我想这可能是我第三次被记过了
Oh, I thought that was going to be my third strike.
我点的吃的呢
Where's my food?
我要个便宜点的戒指
I need a, uh, cheap... Ring
去
for...
求婚
Engagement to...
婚礼
Wedding.
先生 你的胡萝卜
Sir, your carrot.
谢谢 太棒了
Oh, thank you, yes. Wonderful.
听着 我要和你说点事
Listen, I wanted to talk to you about something,
我想...
and I think it's...
噢 不 奇普
Oh, no, no. No, Chips.
噢 别这样 太尴尬了
Oh, please, no. Oh, it is so embarrassing.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
嫁给我吧
Just marry me, please.
我们在一起会很幸福的
You and I can have a wonderful life.
如果你愿意跟我回去 嫁给我
If you'll go back with me and marry me,
我就变成世界上最幸福的男人
you'll make me the happiest man in... in...
回哪儿
Back where?
贝克尔斯菲市 加利福尼亚
Bakersfield, California.
好吧 我可以嫁给你
Okay. I'll marry you.
听着
Okay, look.
你要知道我不爱你
You must understand I don't love you,
但是我想出国
but, uh, I want to get out.
我想到美国拿绿卡 明白吗
I want to go to America and get green card, you know?
如果这样你没问题的话 我就跟你走
Are you okay with that? Then I come.
谢谢
Thank you.
你让我太兴奋了
You've made me so happy.
我们要...
Should we have a...
来个浪漫之吻什么的吗
Maybe a romantic kiss or anything like that?
什么
A what?
浪漫之吻
A romantic kiss.
算了 别
No, maybe not.
好吧 再等等 好主意
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Just wait. Good idea.
谢谢你的...
So thank you for the...
你的戒指
For the ring.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
真希望我能亲你一口 不过不是现在
I wish I could kiss you, but we'll wait.
你太兴奋了 太可爱了
You're so happy. It's cute.
我们要去吃点什么吗
Should we go get something to eat for you?
你刚才一点都没吃
You didn't have anything.
我吃了一根胡萝卜 没事
I had a carrot. It's fine.
我带你去个好地方怎么样
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表