剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Usually, comas like this just
等到各项指标正常了就醒了
last a few days until things normalize, but, uh,
但也不好说
you just never know.
不好意思 我刚没注意听 你能再说一遍吗
I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Can you repeat that?
好的 你妈妈一直不知道自己得了糖尿病
Sure. Um, your mother was living as an undiagnosed diabetic,
-她还保持着... -也就是坏消息吗
- and she was maintaining... - So it's basically bad news?
好消息是你打了急救电♥话♥
Well, the good news is that you called 911.
你救了她一命 所以
You saved her life, so...
-这算是好消息 对吧 -对
- That's the good news, right? - Yeah.
是好消息
That's good news.
你还需要时间消化 我先不打扰你了
It's a lot to process. Why don't I just leave you be here.
-谢谢你 医生 -不客气
- Thank you, Doctor. - Sure.
妈妈
Oh, Ma.
妈
Ma.
好了 我进来了
Okay. I'm in.
屋里的味道有点奇怪
And... smells a little weird in here.
我的天啊 软糖
Oh, my God. Jelly beans.
-玛莎 -什么事
- Martha. - Yes?
听着 帮我个忙
Okay, listen, do me a favor.
家里有一张裱好的柯迪和罗根的照片 妈妈在中间
There is a framed photo of Cody and Logan, Mom's in the middle.
能帮我带过来吗 我想让病房♥看着温馨一点
Can you bring that? I'm trying to make it homier in here.
好的 还要找张你跟戴尔的照片吗
Okay. Do you want me to bring a picture of you and Dale, too?
好 也许还有一张我俩萌萌的照片
Yeah, maybe... maybe there's a photo of us when we were still cute.
那是什么时候
About how far back would that be?
70年代初
The '70s. Early '70s.
好 要带照片 衣服 牙刷
All right, so those pictures, clothes, toothbrush,
你还要带一套睡衣吗 还是你裸着睡
and then do you need pajamas or do you sleep in the nude?
嗨 你好 你的大门是开着的
Hi. Hello. Uh, your door was open. Hello.
你好啊
Uh, howdy. Uh... uh...
门开着很危险 外面什么人都有
That's very dangerous. There's a lot of crazy people out there.
门这么开着很不安全
It's not safe to leave your door open like that,
话说回来 你认识奇普·巴斯克斯吗
but anyway, um, yeah, uh, do you know Chip Baskets?
-认识 -那你知道他在家吗
- Yes. - Okay, do... do you know if he's home?
在吗
Uh, is he home?
不 他正在医院跟昏迷作斗争呢
No, um, he's actually at the hospital dealing with a coma.
好吧 你 你知道哪趟公车
All right. Do you... do you know which bus line
到医院么
that would... the hospital would be off of?
我以前都不怎么坐公车
I... I'm a bus guy now, so...
其实我可以载你过去
Um, I actually... I can drive you there.
我就是来拿东西然后去医院
I just have to get a few things and then head over.
-太好了 -所以
- Oh, great. - So...
-好吧 -你身上好香
- Okay. - Oh, wow. Oh, you smell good.
不好意思 所以说
Okay. Sorry. Um, anyway...
但我得先跟你说清楚
Whew. Um, yeah, okay, but I have to let you know
我不会付你油钱
I cannot chip in any money for gas.
-没关系 -太棒了
- That's totally okay. - Awesome.
-可以走了吗 出发吧 -可以 等下
- So, you ready? Let's go. - Okay, wait.
可是 等下 你到底是谁
Okay, wait. Who are you?
加油 女牛仔们 加油
Let's go, Lady Cowboys, let's go!
莎拉 加把劲 加把劲
Sarah, look alive. Look alive, look alive.
感谢上帝 嗨 妈妈
Thank goodness. Hey, Mom.
奇普要把我逼疯了 你怎么样了
Chip's been driving me crazy. What's going on?
戴尔 我就是奇普
This is Chip, Dale.
有事快说 我正在指挥比赛呢
Well, talk fast because I got a volleyball game I'm coaching.
4号♥ 加把劲 你得传球
Let's go, number 4. You're gonna have to bump it!
我都不想再提醒你了 天啊
I'm tired of sayin' it! Oh! J...
-说吧 你想说什么 -妈妈得了糖尿病昏迷症
- Go ahead. What were you sayin'? - Mother is in a diabetic coma.
等血糖恢复正常她就会醒过来了
She should wake up when her sugar levels are more normal, okay?
-医生在给她吊瓶 -别胡扯了
- They have an I.V. In her. - Oh, that's B.S.!
行 你听着 我现在就在妈身边 妈妈
Okay, listen, I'm right here at the hospital. Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
-听见了吗 没反应 -一传 二传
- See? Nothin'. - Girls! Bump! Set!
扣球 这么简单为什么记不住
Spike! It's alphabetical. It's easy to remember.
让我想想 我再想想
Okay, I'm just thinkin', I'm thinkin', I'm mulling it over.
-你在想什么啊 -好 现在这么做
- You're mulling what over? - Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
我们得把妈妈从医院接出来
We're gonna take her out of the hospital,
这是我们要干的第一件事
that's one thing we're gonna do,
然后我们在家里照顾她
and we'll just take care of her at the house,
这样会便宜很多
it'll be a lot cheaper. Okay?
戴尔 这主意糟透了
Dale, that is a terrible idea. Okay?
我们把她接回家
We're gonna get her home,
我们要让她舒舒服服的 买♥♥几个新枕头
we're gonna get her comfortable, buy some pillows,
诸如此类 医院会把我们榨干的
everything like that, because the hospital is draining us.
-暂停 -我得挂了 拜拜
- Time out! - Okay, I gotta go. I gotta go. Bye.
现在是我在医院 我能处理好
Look, I'm the one at the hospital. I have things under contr...
居然挂了 简直了
He hung up. Unbelievable.
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom.
队员们 现在是赛点
All right, ladies, this is game point.
萨拉 一定要把球发好
Sarah, get that serve in, okay?
-教练 我能说两句吗 -快点
- Coach, can I have a second? - Make it quick.
大家好 我是戴尔·巴斯克斯 监护人
Hey, ladies, uh, I'm Dale Baskets, chaperone,
助理主教练 4号♥
assistant head coach. Number 4,
你怎么老是扣球
why are you spiking? Do you spike?
你这么矮怎么能扣球 你是一传
You're too short to spike. You're a bumper,
你就好好传球 好吗
you gotta bump like you mean it. Okay?
她才是主攻手 她够高
She is a spiker. She's tall.
你个子小 矮个子就该传球
You are a stump. Stumps bump. Period!
好吧 上场以后你给我好好传球
Okay? So get out there and bump like you mean it.
传球 传球 传球 记住了吗
Bump, bump, bump, bump it up! All right?
-你说吧 教练 -谢谢
- Go ahead, coach. - Thank you.
好了 姑娘们 上去接着打
All right, ladies, let's get back out there.
打得开心点 来吧
Have fun. Okay? Bring it in.
数到三说赢 一 二 三
Victory on three. One, two, three...
赢
Victory!
声音太小了
I can't hear you!
萨拉 听着
Sarah, listen to me.
别听她的
Okay. None of this J.V. Stuff.
不要下手发球 要这样...好吗
Do not go underhanded. I want you to go... Okay?
别让我失望
Do not disappoint me.
爸 别干傻事
Dad, you're gay.
你才别干傻事
You're a gay.
加油 女牛仔们
Let's go, Lady Cowboys.
好了 孩子们 开学第一天
Okay, boys, first day of school.
戴尔 我就指望你了
Dale, I'm counting on you.
你要好好照顾奇普
You watch out for Chip, now.
今天他就靠你了 爱你
He's gonna need your help today. Love you.
萨油 莎拉
All right, come on, Sarah!
我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天啊 女牛仔们
Oh, my God! Lady Cowboys!
女牛仔
Lady Cowboys,
女牛仔 女牛仔
Lady Cowboys, Lady Cowboys.
打得不错 女士们 比赛很精彩
Good try, ladies. Nice game.
你们尽力了 打得很精彩
You fought your hearts out. Good game.
-你们弱爆了 -戴尔
- Ya suck! - Dale!
你好 奇普
Hey, Chip.
病房♥很漂亮
The room looks really beautiful.
你朋友看上去病得很重啊
Wow. Your friend looks very, very sick.
-不好意思 你是谁 -你好 我叫柯特·惠勒
- I'm sorry, who... Who are you? - Hi. Uh, Kurt Wheeler.
柯特...
Kurt...
你是奇普吗
Are you Chip?
-是的 -太棒了
- Yes. Yes. - Oh, cool.
我这儿有你的快递
I have a package for you.
我得送来给你
Uh, a delivery.
你能现在打开吗
Could you open it right now? I mean,
我喜欢看到别人开心地拆开礼物
I love seeing what people get, and their expression, it's so...
这些是...
These are, uh...
我老婆寄来的离婚文件
Divorce papers from my wife.
噢 兄弟
Oh, man.
对不起 我以为这是
Sorry, I... I thought it was
音乐会门票之类似的东西
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表