剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, I take you to a nice place, okay?
-好啊 -走
- Okay. - Yes.
这是个错误 你懂的
This is a mistake, you know.
你什么意思 这里有山羊奶酪和面包
What do you mean? It's just goat cheese and bread.
不错啊
It's good.
不 我们结婚的事是个错误
No, the marriage is a bad mistake.
什么
What?
我是说...
I mean...
我知道自己为什么要结婚
I know why I'm doing this.
可你知道吗
Do you know?
我只想要美国绿卡
I want paper for America, you know?
但是你 你到底要什么
But you, uh, what exactly do you want?
什么意思
What do you mean?
因为我爱你啊
Because I love you.
我知道你很爱我
I know you're head over heel in love with me,
但这不是一个好的开始
but it's a bad beginning.
不好的开始总得不到什么好结果
And bad beginning always have bad ending.
我知道不好的开始
I know about bad beginnings.
我哥哥
My brother,
我们一出生
his umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck
他的脐带就缠在我的脖子上
when we were born.
你懂我在说什么吗
You know what I mean?
我爸
My dad...
他滑倒 掉下了桥
He slipped and fell off a bridge,
死了
and he died.
我妈伤心死了
It made my mom really sad.
你懂的
You know.
也许这就是为什么我要当小丑
It's probably why I became a clown.
想让她开心起来
I was trying to cheer her up...
围着她跳舞
Dancing around, you know,
她就不会整天以泪洗面了
so she wouldn't cry all the time.
我不担心这个不好的开始
I'm not worried about this bad beginning
因为这不是不好的开始 你看
because this bad beginning, look at it.
我正在巴黎坐着 看着世界上
I'm sitting in Paris with the most beautiful
最美丽的女人
woman in the world...
而她刚刚答应嫁给我
Who just told me she would marry me.
我会让你失望的 奇普
I'm going to disappoint you, Chips.
面包不错
This is good bread.
真的不错
This is really good bread.
嘿 奇普 你饿吗
Hey, Chip. Are you hungry?
我这儿有点吃的 鸡块和炸薯条
I got some food: Nuggets and fries.
好 我吃点薯条
Yeah, I'll have a fry.
我点的是华夫薯条 不过它们看起来像十字切
I asked for waffle fries, but they look like criss-cut.
也许是同一种
Probably the same thing, maybe.
好吧 既然你这么说
Well, not if you know fries.
你认得薯条哈
You know fries, huh?
D房♥急救
Room D's in v-tach.
-帮我呼叫莱茵医生 -呼叫代码
- Um, page Dr. Rhines for me. - Calling code.
那是我妈的病房♥
That's my mom's room.
蓝色代码
Code blue, CCUD.
我要一辆急救车
I need a crash cart!
妈
Mom!
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表