剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
快醒醒 瞌睡虫克里斯汀
蓝色警报
Code blue CCUD!
-我需要一辆救护车 -妈
- I need a crash cart! - Mom?
-帮我呼巴恩斯医生 -好 马上去
- Page Dr. Barnes for me. - Okay, call in the code.
妈
Mom!
天啊
Okay, Jeepers.
看来他们要很久才会出来 老妈也许已经死了
I mean, it's takin' forever in there. Mama's probably dead.
医生们可能正在编故事骗我们
And the doctors are probably gettin' their story straight
免得我们去告他们玩忽职守
to avoid a malpractice lawsuit.
戴尔 老妈进去才45分钟
Dale, it's only been 45 minutes.
医生说抢救需要几个小时
The doctor said it could take a few hours.
主啊 请您
Lord, please just...
让我们度过这个难关 继续正常的生活
Get us through this so I can get on with my life.
我觉得你们兄弟俩真的都很勇敢
Well, I think you're both being really brave.
我去散个步
I'm gonna go take a walk,
出去清醒一下
go clear my head, get out of here.
谁会在加州散步
Who walks in California?
我爱奇普 可他真是蠢 是吧
I love Chip, but he can be a dingleberry, can't he?
我认为他拥有很多优秀的品质
I think he has a lot of good qualities.
是啊 他的头发很好看
Well, he's got a nice head of hair.
我也是
So do I.
他眼睛也挺好看 我也是
He's got nice eyes. And so do I.
牙齿也不赖
He's got a nice tush.
我也是
So do I.
我们是双胞胎
You know we're twins.
-没错 -一模一样
- Yeah. - Identical.
我知道
I did know that.
我们的DNA一样 双胞胎就是这样
Yeah, we share DNA. That's about it.
这种事真让人难受
It's stressful, isn't it, all this.
这是我们俩第一次单独相处
This is the first time you and I have been alone together.
我想去喝一杯
I could use a drink.
-喂 -佩内洛普 我是奇普
- Hello? - Penelope, hi, it's Chip.
奇普斯 什么事[佩内洛普把奇普读错了 暗示她从不把奇普放在心上]
Chips. What do you want?
我打来是想告诉你
I'm calling to let you know that, uh,
我妈再也不会管我们的事了 所以...
Mom's not gonna meddle you know, business anymore. So...
你怎么了 把她杀了吗
What do you mean? You killed her?
没有 我当然没有杀她
No! I mean kill her? No, I haven't.
我只是在犹豫
So, I was wondering, you know
我该来法国呢
should I come to... to France,
还是你想回贝克尔斯菲尔德来
do you want to come back to Bakersfield?
我们重归于好
You know, let's get this goin' again.
我觉得我们应该重新开始
I think we should get back together.
你应该听你♥妈♥的♥话
Do... you should listen to your mother.
我不是个好妻子
I'm... I'm no good for people.
我的生活乱七八糟的
I'm a messed up person, you know?
对你来说 我只是个幻影
I... I was a fantasy for you.
对我来说 你也只是个幻影
And-and you were a fantasy for me,
是我逃离法国的借口
and an escape plan.
你明白吗
You understand?
这样不现实
It's... it's not real.
奇普斯
Chips?
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
是的
Yes.
奇普斯
Chips.
别伤心了好吗
Don't be sad, okay?
你不是那种"小糗"
You're not that kind of "Cloon."
♪ 当我早晨醒来 ♪
♪ In the morning when I wake up ♪
♪ 脑海中浮现出一幅画面 ♪
♪ There's a picture in my head ♪
我喜欢你挑的歌♥ 玛莎
I like your selection of grooves, Martha.
谢谢 戴尔
Thanks, Dale.
♪ 我在老地方等你 ♪
♪ I'll be waiting at the same place ♪
已经很久没听过这首歌♥了
Mm, mm, I haven't heard this one in a long time.
真好听
Oh, yeah.
戴尔 你跟奇普真是一点也不象
Dale, you're really different from Chip.
我虎虎有生气 是吧
I'm a live wire, ain't I?
一点没错
You are, kind of.
天啊 这含羞草果汁真好喝
Mm, mm. Oh, gosh, I love a mimosa.
你也喝一口
Here, have a sip of that.
好
Okay.
把这个摘下来
Let me take these.
你不戴眼镜漂亮多了
You look so much better with your glasses off.
戴尔 你是在跟我调情吗
Um, Dale are you, um, putting out a sex vibe?
也许有一点
Maybe a little bit.
-是的 -真的吗
- Sure. - Really?
你已经结婚了吧
I thought you were married.
哦 妮可
Oh, Nicole.
她让我如坐针毡啊
She's a pain in my butt.
她一点也不了解我
She doesn't understand me.
也不喜欢我
She doesn't like me.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yes.
我每晚都睡在车里
You know I sleep in the car?
而车停在车道上
In the driveway.
我不知道你睡车里
I didn't know you slept in the car.
是真的
It's true.
-那... -我只是想暂时抛开
- Well... - I just want to take my mind off
那些家庭烦恼 透口气
all this family business, you know.
我知道什么才能让我暂时忘记那些
And I think I know what will take my mind off of it.
戴尔 干嘛...
Dale, um, what...
-玛莎 来吧 -戴尔 怎么...
- Martha, please. - Dale, what...
我们去你车里吧
Let me just get inside your car, please.
不行 戴尔 住手
No Dale, stop! Stop!
听着 我们真要做就好好做
Look, if we are gonna do this, let's do this right.
好 我们慢慢来
Okay, let's take it slow
-啊 戴尔 就这样 -耶
- Yeah, that's it, Dale. - Yep.
-就是这样 - 耶
- Right there. - Yep!
-不要停 -爽 爽 爽 爽 爽
- Don't stop. - Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.
啊 渴死我了
Ah, I'm so dry.
惊喜
Surprise!
真是惊喜
Oh, surprise.
幸亏你提醒我
Thanks for the warning.
去跟奶奶打个招呼
Go say hi to her.
-你好 奶奶 -拿着 小宝贝
- Hi, Grandma. - Oh, here you go, dear.
别摔坏了
Don't break those.
说点什么吧
Speech! Speech!
昏迷一点也不好玩
Uh, well, comas are no fun.
停 等一下 得重新拍
Cut. Hold on one second. We gotta take that again.
抱歉
So sorry.
好了 开始
Okay, and action.
昏迷一点也不好玩
Uh, comas are no fun.
我一醒过来就想列个遗愿清单
And when you wake up, you want to get a bucket list,
虽然我一点也不喜欢"遗愿"这个词
even though I don't like the word bucket.
我要干些想干的事
So I want to do some things.
我要用望远镜看星星
I'm gonna look through a telescope.
我要去皮克斯片场
I'm gonna go down to Pixar
看他们怎么拍电影
and watch 'em make one of those movies.
我还要趁鲨鱼没有灭绝前
And I'm gonna have some shark fin soup
喝点鱼翅汤
before all the sharks are gone.
最重要的是
And, more importantly,
我要拍一张全新的全家福
I want us to take a brand new family photo.
那现在就可以拍啊
Well, I could do that right now.
我正拿着相机呢 妈
I got a camera right in front of my face, mama.
戴尔 我们去找专业摄影师拍 好吗
Dale, we'll get it done professionally, okay?
快进来开吃吧 我快饿死了
Come on in. Come in, please, I'm starving.
你好 妈妈
Oh, hi, Mother.
-戴尔 -你好 玛莎
- Dale? - Hey, Martha.
转过来 真好看
Turn around, that's really nice!
把那俩傻瓜放下
Put those idiots down!
你好 戴尔
Hey Dale!
整个人都迷迷糊糊的 直到今天都是
Everything is a fog, even today, I was very foggy.
今早我甚至忘了"甜甜圈"这个词该怎么说
This morning, couldn't figure out the word for doughnuts.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表