剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, my lamp.
对不起
You know what? I'm sorry.
我对你大吼大叫的
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
我没生气 你不必这样
I'm not mad. You don't need this.
好 听着 出来吧 布茨
Okay. Look, just come out, Boots.
我没生气 我保证
I'm not mad. I promise.
只要你出来就...
If you come out, it's-- it's totally--
天啊 萨曼莎
Oh, my god. Samantha?
你怎么了
What--
萨曼莎
Samantha?
天啊
Oh, god.
喂
Hello.
你好 刘易斯夫人 什么事
Hi, Mrs. Lewis. What--
你的狗...
Your dog--
我听到了
Yeah, I can hear it.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
天啊 我马上回家
Oh, god. Okay. I'll be right home.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得赶紧回家一趟
We gonna make a quick stop at my place.
布茨在狂吠
Boots is barking up a storm.
我老婆出轨了
My wife is cheating on me.
太糟了 我很遗憾 奇普
That's a bummer. I'm sorry, Chip.
你的鱼...我也很遗憾
Sorry about your-- your fish.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这里等一下
You know what? You can just wait here for a minute.
里面很乱
This might be kind of tricky.
好
Okay.
天啊 布茨
Oh, my god. Boots?
布茨你别再叫了
Boots, you have to stop barking,
别汪了好吗
Just stop doing this.
你真是很麻烦啊
You're getting me in trouble.
布茨
Boots.
噢 天啦
Oh, my god.
对不起 我不想让你看到这个场面
I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see this.
抱歉 乱糟糟的
I'm sorry about the mess.
这是发的什么疯啊
What mental disease is this?
是那只狗干的
No, it's this dog.
他只是有点调皮
He's just kind of a handful.
我想他知道自己做错事了
I think that he knows he did something wrong,
我不知道怎么面对他
And I'm kind of afraid to confront him
我俩都挺心烦意乱的
Because we're both kind of upset.
我去安慰他一下吧
Do you want me to try to go calm him down?
好的
Okay. Yeah.
那么
Yeah?
或许你该把脸保护起来
Just maybe-- just, like, protect your face.
玛莎 那是只郊狼
Martha, that's a coyote.
-什么 -没错 是郊狼
- What? - Yeah. It's a coyote.
我的天 我的天哪
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Yes!
我认得郊狼长啥样
I know coyotes when I see them.
他就在我院子里 看起来像是迷路了
You know he was in my yard, and he looked lost.
他当然迷路了 他是野生的 生来就这样
Yeah, of course he's lost. He's a wild animal. He was born lost.
蚊子也这样 你会收留蚊子吗
So are mosquitoes. You don't go around rescuing them.
天哪 玛莎 你从不看国家地理吗
God, Martha. Have you never seen National Geographic?
那里有地球上每种动物的介绍 从土豚到斑马
They profile every animal on the planet, from aardvarks to zebroids.
你到底在搞什么啊
What are you thinking?
天哪 你家就像猪窝
God. Your house is a pigsty.
还把一头郊狼当室友 简直就是狼窝
And you're roommates with a coyote. It's a coyote sty.
你能好好整理下自己的生活吗
God, get your life in order.
好 我知道该怎么办了
OK. I know what to do.
到了
Okay.
你不介意的话 我就待在车里吧
Okay. I'm gonna stay in the car, If you don't mind.
对我来说 离别比相识难受得多
I hate goodbyes even more than hellos.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
去吧
Go.
快走
Get out.
快走啊
Skedoodle!
还不走
Get out!
-布茨 对不起 -快走吧
- Boots, I'm sorry. - Go on, get.
你不想走 是吧
You don't want to leave, do you?
你根本不明白 是吧
You don't get it, do you?
你一点不明白
You don't get it.
你只是一头愚蠢的狼
You're just an idiot coyote.
你想留下来吗 和玛莎在一起吗
You wanna stay? You wanna--do you wanna stay with Martha?
算了吧 你不该这样
Come on. This is not supposed to be.
郊狼和
Coyotes and--
保险理赔员 一点不相配
Insurance adjusters. It's not a good mix.
从来都不是好搭档
Never has been a good mix.
你是只郊狼 而她是个女人 她想要的是条狗
You're a coyote. This is a lady. She's looking for a dog.
我是个小丑 深爱一个女人 而她想要的是个种地的小子
I'm a clown. I love a lady. She's looking for a farm boy!
你属于外面的世界 而我却在这个世界寸步难离
But you belong out there, and I'm stuck in this world.
你去吧 去找害虫吃 在土堆里沙堆里追捕老鼠
You go out there, and you chase vermin and chase mice into the the dirt, into the sand
那才是属于你的世界
because that's where you belong.
相信我 知道自己的归宿是很幸福的
Trust me, it feels good to know where you belong
因为如果你不知道自己的归宿
Because if you don't know where you belong,
就只能在路边和一只郊狼瞎逼逼
then you're on the side of the road having a conversation with a coyote!
-走 快走 玛莎 -好
- Go. Go. Martha, go. - Okay.
-好 就走 -快点
- Okay. I got it. - Hurry!
你跟动物相处真有一套
Well, you really have a way with animals.
你跟动物相处才真有一套
You have a way with animals.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你和动物的相处之道就是你不擅长和它们相处
Your way with animals is not having a way with animals.
好吧 听着 尽管如此 还是要谢谢你
Well, look, for real, though, thank you for helping.
如果你有事要我帮忙 比如你妻子或者...
And...if there's anything I can do to help you like with your wife or--
我可以去偷袭和她同床共枕的男人
You know, I could, ambush that guy she's sleeping with,
把他赶走
Get-- get him out of the picture.
只要是法律允许的事 我都乐意帮你
You know, so anything that's kind of within the law. I'd be happy to do.
不用 谢谢 我自己可以
No, thanks. I got this.
你只要搞定黄页就行了
Just work on that yellow pages thing, okay?
好吧
Okay.
在竞技表演之前 请和我们一起向主祈祷
And now, before we start the rodeo, please join us in the Lord's prayer.
由美洲银行赞助 美洲银行 屹立不倒的巨人
Brought to you by Bank of America. Bank of America, too big to fail.
我们在天上的圣父 愿你的名受景仰
Our father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国来临 愿你的旨意奉行在人间如同在天上
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread...
我来是想要告诉你...
I just came to tell you that...
你不必再理我了 你自♥由♥了
You don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm gonna leave you alone.
我明白了 你并不爱我 而你一直想让我明白
And I realize that you don't love me and you tried to tell me that,
而我却一次次奢望着 你会慢慢爱上我
and I guess I wish over time that you could have learned to love me,
当你听到温馨的小故事
You know, like when you hear those nice stories
关于策划婚礼或者斯德哥尔摩症候群症 可...
about arranged marriages or stockholm syndrome but...
天哪 废话 废话 废话
Oh, my god. Blah. Blah, blah, blah.
佩内洛普 我...
Penelope, I--
我只想给你个临别赠言 别嘲笑我了好吗
I'm trying to make a farewell speech here. Please don't make fun of me, okay?
我在跟你分手 说再见好吗 所以拜拜
This is me saying adieu. So I do adieu you. Okay? So bye.
跳下来吧 到水里来玩玩
Just get into the pool. Get into the water. Have fun.
你别游了好吗 你根本没在听我说话
Can you stop swimming? You're not listening to me.
那个种蜜桃的男人呢
Where's that nectarine guy?
他走了 他太无聊了
Oh, he's gone. He was boring.
无所谓了 下来吧 很好玩的
Anyway, jump in the water. It's so beautiful.
快来
Come on.
晚安 奇普
Good night, Chips.
我在黄页的白页上登了你的广♥告♥
Oh, hey. I got you the ad in the white pages.
谢谢 玛莎
Thanks, Martha. Thanks.
看到了 非常好
I see it. I see it. That's very nice.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表