剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
they would think you're a couple.
我们对彼此不感性趣
There's no sex vibe between us.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
你知道他是个小丑吗
Did he tell you he's a clown?
没有 你是哪种类型的小丑
No. What kind of clown are you?
搞笑的那种 还会
Entertain... that does things in a more...
用不同的方式呈现
In a different take on clowning.
-不仅仅在林林兄弟马戏团表演 -哇
- Not even with Ringling Brothers. - Wow.
还有牛仔竞技比赛 他曾去欧洲上学
Rodeo. Went to Europe to go to school.
-学当一名小丑 -在法国
- To be a clown. - In France.
-在欧洲 -欧洲 在欧洲
- Europe. - Europe. It's in Europe.
我知道 但有些人不知道
No, I know, but some people don't know.
噢
Oh. Hm.
刚好喝足
That hit the spot.
-无论怎么说 -我能
- Anyway... - Can I, um...
我只想让奇普开心
I just want Chip to be happy.
我只奢求这样
That's all I've ever wanted.
所以他想去上小丑学院 我同意了
So he wanted to go to clown college, I said okay.
你知道巴黎那所学校花了我多少钱吗
Do you know how much that school was in Paris?
我用欧元支付的 所以我也不知道到底多少钱
I paid in Euros so I don't know exactly how much it was,
但那张支票上的欧元数额很高
but there were a lot of Euros on that check.
他总喜欢去厕所
He's always got to go to the bathroom.
一发生什么事 他就直奔厕所
Whenever there is anything, he runs right in there.
我希望他不要扯光所有的卫生纸
I hope he doesn't take all the toilet paper off the roll.
我讨厌他这么做
I hate when he does that.
但我有几百卷卫生纸
But I have hundreds of rolls of toilet paper
因为我去过"好事多"超♥市♥
cause I've been to Costco.
这是奇普和他的哥哥
Here's Chip and his brother.
哦 他们是双胞胎吗
Oh, are they twins?
是的 我的首对双胞胎儿子
Yes, my first set of twins.
哇 你很多对双胞胎儿子吗
Wow, you had more than one set of twins?
-是的 -哇
- I did. - Wow.
另一对在这里
The other ones are right here.
他们很了不起
And they are something.
他是赛车手 他登过珠峰
He is a race car driver. He climbs Mt. Everest.
他们都很出色
They're gorgeous.
他们有很多女朋友
They've got so many girlfriends.
我认为他在和一个模特交往
He's dating a model, I think.
他能把女友们玩弄于手掌之间 就像我做奶酪一样简单
He runs through 'em like, you know, I run through cheese.
你有你的家庭照片册吗
You have a photo album of your family?
噢 没带在身上
Uh, not on me.
也是 谁会随身携带呢
Well, who would carry it?
虽然你看起来像是爱收藏杂物的人
Although, you do seem a little like a pack rat.
-是吗 -有一点
- Are you? - A little.
我从你的气场上看出来的
I get that vibe from you.
可别成为囤积狂
Well, don't become a hoarder.
一旦开始 你就停不下来了
Once you do that, you'll be on that show.
那是罗纳德·里根的照片
And that's a picture of Ronald Reagan.
-噢 -旁边是我
- Oh. - Next to a picture of me.
这照片不错
Oh, that's a good picture.
这是这对双胞胎做滑雪赛手的照片
And here are the twins when they were ski racers.
是哪对双胞胎
Now, are the... Which twins are these?
收养的那对 奇普和戴尔从没参加过比赛
The adopted. Chip and Dale never raced at all.
他们滑不快
They weren't fast.
还有...
And then, uh...
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
谢谢你的松饼和招待
Thanks for the muffin and the hospitallity.
也谢谢你这些年来在我身上浪费了那么多钱
Thanks for wasting money on me all these years.
我该走了 玛莎 走吧
I'm gonna take off. Martha. Come on.
-好吧 你们... -抱歉 巴斯克兹太太
- Well, you're gonna... - Sorry, Mrs. Baskets.
等下 我们拿到钱了吗
Wait, uh, wait. Did we get the money?
我们...没有 我没拿到
We... no, I didn't get the money.
我去别处弄钱
I gotta go get it somewhere else.
好吧 去哪里
Okay, where are we going?
我哥那里
My brother's.
更容易拿到钱吗
Okay. Is that easier?
更难
It's harder.
你哥干什么的
Well, what does your brother do?
你们好 我是戴尔·巴斯克兹
Hello, I'm Dale Baskets.
巴斯克兹职业学院的院长
Dean of Baskets career college.
我期待与您会面
I look forward to meeting you,
为您的职业生涯翻开新的一页
and getting your career off to a great start.
在竞争激烈的职场
In this competitive job market,
BCC将为您提供更高的平台
BCC will give you the upper edge you need
助您成功
to make it out there.
运动管理 手♥机♥修理
Sports management. Cell phone repair.
怎样做个法定监护人
Learn how to become a legal guardian.
冰淇淋车修理 冰淇淋车管理
Ice cream truck repair. Ice cream truck management.
学习动手自♥制♥调料
Learn to make homemade condiments.
各种辣椒酱 杰罗...姆
All kinds of chutneys. Gero... mm.
怎样使您的车牌更有个性
Learn how to personalize your license plate.
我就这么干了
I did.
我刚毕业 拿了个学院管理的学位
I just graduated with a degree in college management.
我不仅是校长 也是学生
Not only am I the Dean, I'm also a student.
我还是清洁工
And I'm also the janitor.
BCC 这里适合我
BCC, the place to be for me.
也适合你
And the place to be for you.
对少数族裔开放
Open to minorities.
我感觉闻到了马尾的味道
I thought I smelled a ponytail.
好像是我邪恶的双胞胎弟弟奇普
If it ain't my evil twin brother Chip.
-奇普你好吗 -你好 戴尔
- How you doin', Chip? - Hey, Dale.
喜欢我的广♥告♥吗 这位是
Did you like my commercial? Who's this?
你好 我叫玛莎
Hi, I'm Martha.
你好玛莎 我是戴尔·巴斯克兹 很高兴见到你
Martha. Hey, Dale Baskets. Nice to meet you.
玛莎 玛莎 玛莎 记住了
Martha, Martha, Martha. There we go. Got it memorized.
只要连读三遍
Yeah, if you just say the name three times,
玛西亚 玛西亚 玛西亚 就记住了[此处戴尔明显记错了]
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. Got it memorized.
戴尔 戴尔 戴尔 开个玩笑
Dale, Dale, Dale. I'm kiddin'.
我当然知道自己的名字
I already know my name, of course.
你来干嘛
What do you need?
是这样...我想...
Um, it's... I need to...
-他想借... -我想借点钱
- He needs to borrow... - I need to borrow some money.
-求你了 -果然不出所料
- Please. - Oh, what a surprise.
我在挖苦他 他老是缺钱
I'm being sarcastic. He's always lookin' for money.
内衣很可爱耶 你真的是拉拉吗
That's a cute top. Are you a real lesbian?
不是 谢谢
No. Thank you, though.
你要借多少
How much do you need?
4...40
4... $40.
干嘛用的 买♥♥多点小丑♥化♥妆品吗
What's it for, more clown make up?
他觉得他会当小丑
He thinks he's tryin' to be a clown.
我就是个小丑
I am a clown.
如果你是个小丑 你的红鼻子呢
Well, if you're a clown, where's your red nose?
不是每个小丑都有红鼻子
Not all clowns need noses.
40元 给你
$40, here you go.
-谢谢 -完全不用客气
- Thank you - You're welcome so much.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you
裙子很好看 哪儿买♥♥的
I like that dress, where did you get that?
-从一个... -谢谢你们能来
- Well, I got it from a... - Thank you for stoppin' by, guys.
你妻子住在这里吗
So this is your wife's place?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
你把我放在吧 玛莎
You can just leave me here, Martha.
我回头联♥系♥你
I'll, uh, catch you later.
行
Okay.
你还爱她吗
Are you still in love with her?
可她不再爱我了
Well, uh, she's not in love with me.
这才是重点
That's, uh, the important thing.
我也经历过 奇普
Well, I've been there, Chip.
其实 我曾单恋过一个家伙
Actually, um, I was in love with this guy who didn't...
他并不爱我...
He didn't feel the same, um...
好 踏板车的事情再联♥系♥
Okay. Well, be in touch about your scooter.
40块有了...给你这40...
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表