剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
and Mr Leeping for letting us interrupt their game.
和Leeping先生让我们打断他们的比赛
God, yes. Most decent of you.
上帝 是的 你们真是太好了
Pleasure.
很高兴
Can I snaffle those matches off you...Stuart?
能把你的那几根火柴给我吗…Stuart?
There you are, sir.
给您 阁下
Come on, everyone!
来吧 大家
Bye!
再见
Thanks again. Enjoy your vacation.
再次表示感谢 假期愉快
Who is she?
她是谁?
Logan, really. You're joking.
Logan 真是的 你在开玩笑吧
Everybody knows who she is.
人人都知道她是谁
Everybody knows except me, clearly.
人人都知道除了我 显然
She's his mistress - Mrs Simpson.
她是他的情妇 Simpson夫人
But, of course, not a whisper in deferential old England.
但是 当然 在惯于顺从的旧英国没有一句小道消息
French newspapers are full of it.
法国的报纸上整天报道
His mistress?
他的情妇?
Well, she seemed very nice.
是的 她看起来非常好
Very dramatic features.
长相非常吸引人
And very practised in the sexual arts of the Orient, so rumour has it.
还有非常娴熟的东方式性♥爱♥艺术 传闻是这么说的
I like your friend, Ben.
我喜欢你的朋友 Ben
I like everybody, in fact.
我喜欢每个人 实际上
Old Cyprien's sweet.
古老的塞浦路斯式甜蜜
'Got you! Clinging on for dear old life.'
抓到你了!抓住你这家伙了
Thank you for the dedication. It's very kind of you, Peter.
对你的奉献表示感谢 你真是太好了 Peter
I had no idea you were writing.
我并不知道你正在写作
It's just a detective novel.
只是一本侦探小说
It's the highest form of literature, in my opinion.
这是文学的最高形式 在我看来
To the Teccie! I may have seen the future of English letters.
为了Teccie 我仿佛看到了英国文学的未来
Mmm. And I thought you were in Perthshire.
Mmm 我以为你在佩斯郡
I will be tomorrow.
明天就在了
This is Fleming. Do you know Logan Mountstuart?
这位是Fleming 你认识Logan Mountstuart吗?
No. But I have, um...I have read and greatly admired The Girl Factory.
不 但是我已经…我已经拜读过《女孩工厂》了
I read it twice, in fact. Ian Fleming.
我读了两遍 实际上 Ian Fleming(007作者)
How do you do?
你好
How do you do?
你好
Peter and I have slaughtered many small birds together.
我和Peter一起消灭了不少小鸟
Not to mention lost lots of money. We're very bad gamblers.
别提输了多少钱了 我们是非常糟糕的赌徒
Is there another novel on the way?
是不是正在写另一部小说?
On the way, sort of. Protracted labour, I'm afraid.
算是正在写 恐怕是长♥期♥的劳动
Well, it's good to have met you.
嗯 很高兴见到你
See you on the grouse moor, Peter.
松鸡沼泽见吧 Peter
See you on the grouse moor. You are going up in the world.
松鸡沼泽见 你飞黄腾达了
What does he do, this Fleming?
他是做什么的 这个Fleming?
Good question. Not the faintest.
问的好 什么也不是
He has a superb collection of pornography, however.
但是他收藏有一部非常好的色情文学作品
Let me walk you home. There's something I want to tell you.
我送你回去吧 我有事想跟你谈谈
BAND PLAYS MARCHING TUNE
(乐队演奏游♥行♥乐队附和着)
My God. How long has this been going on?
上帝啊 这样持续多久了?
More than a year now. Tess has no idea.
到现在已经一年多了 Tess不知道
Well, who is she?
那么 她是谁?
She's an actress.
是个女演员
Beautiful, funny, vivacious.
漂亮 有趣 活泼
I feel bad about it,
我觉得这样不好
but then I think I should never have married Tess.
但是接下来我想我宁愿没有和Tess结婚
We were far too young.
我们那时太年轻
And of course, the child coming like that.
当然 孩子也那么降生了
You and Lottie, I envy you.
你和Lottie 我真羡慕你们
Your life in the country.
你们在乡下的生活
An earl's daughter, my God!
一个伯爵的女儿 我的天哪
Still can't get over it. Who would have thought?
还没有征服它 谁会想到呢?
Yes.
是啊
No, no, I'm very fortunate.
不 不 我非常幸运
Hello, dozy!
你好 瞌睡虫!
(CHUCKLES)
(轻声笑)
Got to go. I'll miss my train.
得走了 我快赶不上火车了
Don't go...
别走…
Don't go.
别走
I want you to come and live here.
我想让你来这里住
If I do, that changes everything.
如果那样 什么事情都变了
How?
怎么变?
You're married. Remember?
你结婚了 记得吗?
My marriage is a sham.
我的婚姻名存实亡
It's empty. It's a farce.
它是空壳子 是一场闹剧
Well, shouldn't you do something about it, then?
那么 接下来你是不是应该做点什么?
I'll miss my train.
我会赶不上火车的
No, I don't care what anyone says.
不 我不在乎别人说的
He was a good King. God rest his soul.
他是个好国王 上帝保佑他的灵魂安息
George V.
乔治五世
RIP.
愿他安息
The King is dead, long live the King.
国王已经死了 国王万岁
Edward VIII.
爱德华八世
Well, he'll have to get rid of his American floozy, now.
恩 他必须摆脱掉他的美国情人 现在
Why? I mean, he seems...
为什么?我是说 他看起来…
You can't have a Queen of England who's been divorced.
你不能娶一个离了婚的英国女王做老婆
What sort of example is that?
那将是一个什么榜样啊?
He doesn't need to get rid of her. Just keep her out of sight.
他没必要摆脱她 只要看不见就可以了
Set her up somewhere discreet.
在什么地方把她秘密解决掉
No-one will know, no-one will care.
没人知道 没人在意
Daddy, that's outrageous!
爸爸 那让人发指了
What on earth do you mean?
你究竟想说什么?
He's the King now. He can do what he damn well pleases.
他现在是国王 他高兴做什么就做什么
But she's American. >
但她是美国人
We can't have an American Queen. How ghastly!
我们不能让一个美国人做女王 太可怕了!
Well, I thought she was perfectly agreeable when I met her.
是啊 当我见到她时 我想她非常的和蔼可亲
When did you ever meet Mrs Simpson?
你什么时候见过Simpson夫人?
Er, she, um... presented a book prize.
额 她…出席了一个图书奖
You know, the Literary Gold Medal.
你知道的 文学金奖
Perfectly nice woman! Very chic.
非常不错的女人 很新潮
Could I have a drop more of that delicious claret, Wilson?
我能再来点美味的红葡萄酒吗 Wilson?
Spain? Mmm. I know there's a war on.
西班牙?恩 我知道那里在打仗
Nasty little affair.
叫人不爽的小事
The American news agencies are offering jobs
美国通讯社正在招聘
to anyone who knows anything about the area.
任何了解该地区的人
Very generous terms. Interested?
待遇优厚 有兴趣吗?
I could certainly do with a job.
我当然能胜任
What are they paying?
待遇多少?
50 dollars, plus expenses.
50美元 还有别的收入
My God! That changes everything.
我的天 什么事都好办了
Is that per week?
那是周薪吗?
Per day.
是日薪
Per day?!
日薪?!
When would they want me to go?
我什么时候上岗?
Lottie, what are you doing here?
Lottie 你在这干嘛?
I wanted to be with you tonight.
我想今晚上陪你
All that talk of mistresses was rather exciting...
如果情人这么说的话一定很刺♥激♥…
You know I thrash around and snore. You won't sleep a wink.
你知道的我翻来覆去还打呼噜 你一会儿都睡不着
Maybe we can think of something else to pass the time, hm?
也许我们该想点其他事情来打发时间 嗯?
Lottie, there's something important I have to tell you.
Lottie 有些重要的事情我必须得告诉你
What's that?
什么事?
Um...
嗯…
I, uh...
我 呃…
I've been...
我已经…
I've, uh...
我 呃…
I-I-I...I've been having... Um... I...
我 我 我 我已经有…嗯… 我…
I haven't got a preservative.
我还没带安全套
Good.
好啊
I want another child, Logan.
我想再要个孩子 Logan
We need another child.
我们得再要个孩子
Seriously, one's never enough.
真的 一个永远不够
Another son would be ideal.
再生个二胎才完美
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表