剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
but she go to God.
但是她还是去见了上帝了
Hello. How do you do?
你好 最近还好吧?
Pimlico's very up and coming. Lots of amenities.
Pimlico区的房♥子潜力很大 附近有许多便利设施
It's an investment. I was left some money.
我继承了一笔钱 所以用来投资地♥产♥
I don't plan on living here, I'll take it.
并不打算住在这的 行 我买♥♥了
Now the kitchen is a little on the small side,
现在厨房♥看上去有点局促
but it's functional. Easy to clean.
但是功能健全 易于清理
It'll do fine, I'll take it.
那没关系 我买♥♥了
Bricks and mortar, sir...
先生 至于这处房♥产...
I'll...take it.
我...买♥♥了
My mother would have liked it here, Cyprien.
Cyprien 我母亲肯定会喜欢上这的
Maybe not enough gold leaves for her taste, though.
照她的品味来说 这里也许还不够金碧辉煌
-Does she like ostentation?
她爱讲排场吗?
Oh, God, yes.
哦 上帝 当然了
Flaunt it when you have it. Not that she had it for long.
她喜欢东西一到手就炫耀 不过容易喜新厌旧
I do enjoy our cosmopolitan dinners, Logan
Logan 我非常喜欢我们这顿齐聚四海风味的晚餐
and I bless that little book of yours, The Cosmopolitans.
我也祝福你写的那本《四海为家》
It's still running this wave you started
你发起的这股浪潮还在涌动着
that I'm standing on it on my surfboard
我踩着我那冲浪板 乘着这股巨浪
and waving to everyone saying,
向人们振臂高呼
"Yes, of course it's me."
对 这当然是我啦
I couldn't be happier for you, Cyprien. I really couldn't.
这太让我为你感到高兴了 Cyprien 真的 再高兴不过
My agent begged me not to write it.
我的经纪人求我别写它
What do they know?
他们懂什么啊?
Anyhow, I am in your debt, Logan,
不管怎么说 Logan 我欠你的
and I buy you dinner here in London once in a while,
而我也就偶尔请你在伦敦吃顿饭
it's nothing.
这实在无足挂齿
Really nothing.
真的不算什么
Excuse me. Are you Logan Mountstuart?
不好意思 请问你是Logan Mountstuart吗?
Yes, yes, I am.
是 就是我
I'm Gloria Scabius,Peter's wife.
我是Peter的妻子Gloria Scabius
I've seen 100 photographs.
我看过不少您的照片
My God! You're Gloria?
天啊! 你是Gloria?
He talks about you all the time.
Peter经常提起您
Don't move an inch.
先别走 稍等
Who is she?
她是哪位?
She...friend's wife. His third.
她...一个朋友的妻子 第三任
Ooh, la-la. It's the most dangerous.
哇噢 哈哈哈哈 这可顶危险了
I don't bloody believe it!
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信!
I'm Gloria.
我叫Gloria
Logan's novel was a revelation to me. What was it called?
Logan的小说对我而言犹如启示录 它叫什么来着?
Girls at play?
欢场女子?
No, The Girl Factory.
不是 是女孩工厂
That's it and I, suddenly, out of the blue,
就是这个 我突然不知怎的 居然
I saw how it could be done.
目睹了这书是如何写就的
And you've never looked back, have you, darling?
但你从不回望过去 对吧 亲爱的?
So you owe all your fabulous success to me, Peter?
所以你把你的丰功伟绩都归功于我了 Peter?
Very droll, Logan. Let's have another drink.
Logan你特逗 来 咱们继续喝
Are you still writing?
您现在还在写作吗?
Um, mainly art criticism.
唔 主要写些艺术评论
Mmm. Fascinating.
恩 真棒
I'll leave you two laddies to reminisce.
你们俩慢慢叙旧吧
Lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到您
Yes.
我也是
Cyprien.
Cyprien
I must go, too.
我也得走了
I'm going to call you tomorrow.
我明天给你电♥话♥
Don't overdo it, darling.
别喝醉了 亲爱的
We've got a plane to catch tomorrow.
我们明天要赶飞机
See you in half an hour, yes? Half an hour.
半小时后来接你 行吗? 半小时
Amazing woman, Logan.
这女人很惊艳 Logan
Fucks like a stoat, but bloody dangerous.
做♥爱♥的时候像只白鼬 不过太他妈的可怕了
16th March, 1944. I leave on the mission
1944年3月16日 我要在一个小时后离开
to Switzerland in an hour.
赶往瑞士执行任务
Freya's convinced I'll meet a buxom Swiss milkmaid,
Freya深信我会遇见一个大♥波♥瑞士挤奶女工
fall in love and never come back.
然后与之相爱 永不回来
I told her milkmaids weren't my type.
我告诉她 挤奶女工不是我的菜
Good morning.
早上好
Thank you for coming.
感谢您能来
I wouldn't have missed it.
我怎会错过
Very good to meet you. Glad to see Peter,
很高兴能遇见你 也很高兴能遇见Peter
he's doing fantastically well.
他如今真是功成身就
He's flying off to South Africa tonight
他今晚要飞到南非去
to do research on his next interminable novel.
去为他下一本遥遥无期的小说采风
I thought I might take a holiday in Europe while he's away.
我想趁他不在 我应该去欧洲度度假
Yes, right... Good idea.
恩,对...好主意
But I'd need a travelling companion.
但我需要一个旅伴
Interested?
有兴趣吗?
I'm a married man.
我是有妇之夫了
I'm a married woman. What could be safer?
我是有夫之妇 还有比这更安全的吗?
Or better?
或者说更好的?
Why me?
为什么选我?
I don't know, exactly.
我也不太清楚
I think it's because I'm very curious about you.
我想是因为我对你很好奇
You know, when you hear so much about a person,then you finally meet them?
你知道 见到久仰的人 那种感觉
It just came to me,last night in that bar.
我昨晚在酒吧就体会到了
In a split second.
电光石火间
Well, I'm very flattered,I must say.
啊 我得说我太荣幸了
But you notice neither of us said "happily married".
不过注意 我们俩谁都没说"婚姻幸福"吧
Why don't we do a trial run? A boff de politesse, hmm?
我们为何不试试呢?彬彬有礼的闪电交 唔?
See how we like each other.
看看我们有多喜欢彼此
That was all very satisfactory.
这一切都很满意
You're hired.
恭喜你被录用了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you can have no idea how grateful I am.
呃 你不知道我有多感激
You certainly do live in a very frugal way.
你过得也太简单点了吧
I haven't started buying furniture for it yet.
我还没开始为此买♥♥家具呢
It's an investment really.
这其实是项投资
I'll get it redecorated,don't worry.
我会把它重新装饰一下 别担心
It's very useful, at least.
挺实用的 至少
I'm glad you bought the bed, first.
我很高兴你先买♥♥了床
I was thinking about our holiday. How about Capri?
我一直在盘算我们的假期 卡普里怎么样?
That will be lovely.
很不错
Only a few days though.
虽然只有几天
Perfect.
不错
I'll call you tonight, once I've seen Peter on the plane.
今晚给你电♥话♥ 等我目送Peter上飞机后
Have you a telephone in this hovel?
你有在这陋室安电♥话♥么?
I have.
有
Pimlico 4455.
Pimlico 4455
Hmm. Even I can remember that.
嗯 很好记
We'll have fun.
我们会尽兴的
I know we will.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
You must stop saying "Thank you" all the time.
别总对我说谢谢了
You're making me feel like a social worker.
你让我感觉我是个社工在做志愿服务
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll never leave Peter.
我不会离开Peter的
I'm very glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
I phoned Alannah to tell her I had to stay on in Europe.
我已给Alannah打过电♥话♥ 说我还要在欧洲待段时间
Had to travel a bit and meet new artists.
得到处走走 见一些全新的艺术家
Time spent with Gloria would be good for me.
和Gloria在一起的时间对我有好处
A change from Alannah
从和Alannah的生活中调剂一下
and a change is as good as a rest, so they say.
这改变和休息一样有益身心 他们这样说
No.
不
We're going to Madrid.
我们要去马德里
Weather's better in Madrid.
马德里天气要好些
We're going to Barcelona.
我们去巴塞罗那
We're going to Madrid.
我们去马德里
Barcelona.
巴塞罗那
Madrid.
马德里
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表