剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Enjoy the rest of your life.
享受你的余生吧
I intend to enjoy mine.
我要去享受我的了
'Wednesday June 12th.
6月12日 星期三
'What's happening to this country?
这个国家怎么了?
'Strikes every week.
每周都有罢♥工♥
'Everyone angry and confrontational.
每个人都充满了愤怒和对政♥府♥的不满
'A huge army of unemployed, and I'm the newest recruit!
失业的大军聚集 而我成了其中崭新的一份子
'Now, with Ben gone,
如今 随着Ben的离去
so has my last reliable source of income.
我最后的可靠收入来源也断了
'But, Logan Mountstuart, you are free.
可是 Logan Mountstuart 你自♥由♥了
'You're a writer.
你是个作家
'There's everything to live for.
每件事都是活下去的理由
'When I write my memoirs, I shall refer to this period of my life
当我写回忆录的时候 我要把这一段也写进去
'as "the dog-food years".
比如 罐头岁月
'Bowser has saved me, it's as simple as that.
Bowser牌罐头救了我 就是这么简单
'Though I must say
我必须说
that a fundamental ingredient in any dog-food stew is a strong sauce -
任何罐头的基本原料都是用大量的调味料
'tomato ketchup, brown sauce, Tabasco, Worcester -
番茄酱 棕色调味料 辣椒油 辣酱炖出来的
'as there's something irreducibly gamey and long-lasting about the taste of dog-food.
因为那种强烈的味道和长久的狗食味
'Still, it is nutritious and very cheap.
尽管如此 它还是便宜又有营养的
'Making-do has become almost a question of simple survival.
找工作挣钱已经成为维持生存的首要问题
'And it's a process that takes up so much of my time
这个过程占用了我大量的时间
'that I couldn't write, even if I wanted to.
以至我无法创作 即使我想写的话也没时间
'I can't even think of a title for my new novel.
我甚至无法为我的新小说想一个名字
'All I need is just a tiny bit more money.
我所需要的仅仅是多一点点钱
'Just a tiny, tiny bit.'
只是很少的一点点
We think you may be too old.
我们认为你的年龄太大了
I may look old, I don't feel old.
我可能看起来老了 可我不觉得
Is Mountstuart a double-barrelled name?
Mountstuart是个复姓吗?
No. Is that important?
不是 这很重要吗?
This is Roth, Brownwell. I'm John.
这是Roth Brownwell 我是John
So why do you want to join the
那么是什么原因让你想加入
Socialist Patients Kollective?
SPK(社♥会♥主♥义♥病人联盟)?
Well, I was recently in hospital for several months
哦 我最近刚在医院里待了几个月
and I was shocked, not to say completely disgusted,
我很震惊 不是彻底的厌烦
by what I saw there,
震惊于那里我所见到的
and I want to do something, anything,
而我想为此做点事情 什么事都行
to help patients safeguard their rights and essential dignity.
去帮助病人们维护他们的权利和最基本的尊严
I want to help change things in our disgraceful, ancient hospitals.
我想改变现有的陈旧可耻的医院
Um, the SPK has nothing to do with the National Health Service,
呃 SPK和国民医疗保健没有什么关系
it has nothing to do with hospitals.
也不和医院打交道
Ah.
啊
Well, the name is very misleading. What are you, then?
噢 这名字很有歧义 那你们是什么(组织)?
We're anti-Fascists.
我们是反法♥西♥斯♥主义者
So am I, as it happens.
当它发生时 我也是
Have you heard of the Situationists?
你听说过境遇主义者吗?
No.
没有
Andreas Baader and Ulrike Meinhof?
安德里亚斯·班德尔和乌尔里克·迈因霍夫呢?
Yes.
听说过
Red Army Faction? And the urban guerrilla movement?
红色军团和城市游击队运动呢?
I think so(!)
我想是的
Imperialists in West Germany.
西德的帝♥国♥主♥义♥者
I don't know about all that stuff. I know I want to do something.
我不是什么都知道 我只是想找点事做
I don't want to take the rest of my life passively lying down.
我不想认命 不想自己的余生蹉跎下去
After my experience in hospital,
经过医院里的经历
I realised people's lives are dominated
我认识到人们的生活是受到掌控的
by monolithic institutions
被庞大的体制和其中愚蠢的规则
and their stupid rules and by petty martinets.
以及很少的执行者们控制着
I just want to help people stand up for themselves.
我只想帮助人们做自己想做的事情
Well put, Mountstuart, yeah.
说的好 Mountstuart 是的
Good. Yeah. Good.
很好 是的 很棒
Well, what you see here is
好了 你在这里看到的是
SPK Working Circle - Communication.
SPK的工作流程 信息交流
We're a small group. A cell,
我们是一个小组 一个细胞
if you will. A cadre.
如果你愿意这么称呼的话 或叫一个关节
We produce a weekly newspaper called The Situation.
我们每周出版一♥期♥叫做《处境》的报纸
The sales of this newspaper are our main source of income.
这份报纸的销♥售♥收入就是我们的主要收入
Ah, now we need people to sell The Situation on the street.
现在我们需要有人到街上卖♥♥《处境》
Every copy you sell, you receive 10%.
每卖♥♥掉一份 你可以得到10%的提成
Interested?
感兴趣吗?
What do you do with the rest of the money?
剩下的钱你打算干什么?
We pass it on to the SPK Working Circle - Action.
我们用在SPK工作流程 行动上
What we're interested in is intervention. Yeah?
我们感兴趣的是调停 明白?
We see something that we don't like, we disapprove of,
我们看到不喜欢的事情 我们不赞成的事情
we intervene.
就介入干预
So we may support a strike,
所以我们也许会支持罢♥工♥
we may expose fascist lies,
也许会揭露法♥西♥斯♥的谎言
we may donate money to good causes here,
我们也许会为正当理由捐款
like helping our socialist comrades abroad.
比方说资助国外的社♥会♥主♥义♥同志
But all this costs money.
但是所有这些都需要钱
10% of all sales? Cash?
所有销量的10%吗?现金支付?
Yes. Yeah.
是的 没错
Count me in.
我加入了
Welcome to the SPK, Mountstuart.
欢迎加入SPK Mountstuart
'It didn't require much thought.
这不需要太费脑筋
'Unlike my fellow vendors, I don't go to working-class pubs,'
和我的供应商伙伴不同 我不去工人阶级的酒吧
'I go to universities, polytechnics, art schools.
我去大学 技校 艺术学校
'I sell The Situation in cafeterias and common rooms.
我在自助食堂和公共休息室贩卖♥♥《处境》
'Unlike my fellow vendors, I wear a suit and tie.
跟我的供应商伙伴不同 我穿西服打领带
'Unlike my fellow vendors,
跟我的供应商伙伴不同
I read each issue and can talk about its contents.
我关注报纸上每一个话题 还能讨论里面的内容
Mostly ultra-left proclamations about how only violent conflict
大多数的极左分子都认为只有暴♥力♥
will achieve the Marxist paradise we long for.
才能实现我们向往的马♥克♥思♥天堂
With my sales hugely outstripping my rivals,
我的报纸销♥售♥量远远超过了我的同行
I've become very popular with the SPK.
我在SPK内部很受欢迎
183 pounds...
183磅
and change.
还有零钱
You owe me 18 and 30 pence.
你欠我18磅30便士
Yeah. There's been a slight alteration in the basic contract.
是的 在基本合同里有点小改动
Working Circle - Communication has voted to cap all vendors' commission at 10.
工作流程 事业联盟投票决定跟小贩收10磅的佣金
Just like that?
就那样了?
Goalposts move stealthily in middle of the night and I'm short 8 quid?
背地里偷偷改了标准 我就少了八磅?
Money's going to a very good cause.
钱是个好东西
You've robbed me of my incentive to sell more copies,
你打消了我卖♥♥更多报纸的积极性
that's fucking stupid!
你太他妈的愚蠢了!
Oh, dear. Angry old capitalist emerges.
哎哟喂 愤怒的老资本家出现了
You're not working for yourself.
你不是为自己打工
You're working for the SPK now.
你现在是为SPK打工
Oh, John, I was looking for you. We've had the call from Hamburg?
啊 John 我正找你呢 汉堡来电♥话♥找我们?
Yeah, good, right, I'll... Yeah, I'll call back later.
是 好 好的 我会... 我过会回电♥话♥
Can I buying a drink for someone?
我请人喝个酒吧?
Ah! Yes, please. Pint of bitter.
好 那请来一品脱苦啤
How do you do? Logan Mountstuart.
你好 我是 Logan Mountstuart
How do you do? Logan Mountstuart. Rheinhardt.
你好 Logan Mountstuart 我是Rheinhardt
Actually, it would be better if you go now.
其实 你最好还是走吧
Yeah, I'll come with you. Next week's issue's ready.
是啊 我跟你一起 下周的话题已经准备好了
All right.
好吧
Very good to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Ah, Brownwell, I need 100 more copies.
Brownwell 再给我来100份
You know where they are. Do I have to physically fucking
你知道在哪的 还要我递给你啊?
hand them to you? Are you a child?
老混♥蛋♥ 你是小孩吗?
Sorry, sorry. It was a kind of rhetorical statement.
对不起 对不起 我就是说说而已
I was explaining my presence...
就想告诉你 我在这儿...
What's happening, Brownwell? I thought there was an atmosphere.
怎么了 Brownwell? 我怎么觉得不对劲
It's John. It's the Stammheim verdict.
就是John 那个Stamnheim的判决
He just shouts and rages.
他只会乱吼发火
He's being absolutely vile. Hateful.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 太讨厌了
Stammheim?
Stammheim?
It's the trials in West Germany.
就是在西德的审判
Andreas, Gudrun and Jan-Carl.
Andreas, Gudrun 和 Jan-Carl
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表