剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
I've got to get out of here.
我得离开这
But you haven't met Giancarlo yet. Logan...?
可你还没见到Giancarlo呢 Logan...?
Another time.
下次吧
Judas!
叛徒!
Logan? What's...
Logan?怎么...
This is our cultural...
这是我们的文化习俗...
That's Mountstuart, isn't it?
这不是Mountstuart么 是吗?
I want that man thrown out of here.
我命令你们把这个男人拉出去拐特!
Portatelo via!
把他带走!
Dai, dai, subito.
好的 好的 马上
Judas!
叛徒!
Did you see her face?
你看到她的脸了吗?
Like you were Lucifer, come to drag her back to hell.
活像看到你是撒旦正欲把她往地狱里拽
Yes, my God, that was incredible.
是啊 我的上帝 这真不可思议
Positively medieval. Off with his head!
这要是在中世纪 肯定得把他的头砍下来
Why are we waiting here, by the way?
顺便问一句 我们为什么要在这儿等?
Cos I can't leave now.
因为我现在还不能离开
Why don't we all get a huge drink in a bar and curse them?
我们何不找个酒吧喝两杯 然后咒他们一下?
No, no, they won't be long.
不 不 他们一会儿就出来了
There's something I have to finish.
我有点事情要完成
What did you do to her? If looks could kill.
你对她做了什么?她简直要用眼神秒杀你
Milk-curdling. She doesn't like you at all.
真让人乳酸啊 她可一点也不喜欢你
Made me shiver.
让我菊花一紧啊
In the war,
战争时期
when I was in the Bahamas, there was a murder.
我在巴哈马群岛时 那里发生了一起谋杀
The duke tried to frame an innocent man
那位公爵想要栽赃于一个无辜的人
and I refused to play along.
而我拒绝与他们为伍
You are a man of mystery, Mr Mountstuart.
你是个谜男 Mountstuart先生
Your Royal Highness, welcome back to New York!
殿下 欢迎您回到纽约!
Who killed Sir Harry Oakes?
谁杀死了Harry Oakes爵爷?
Who murdered Sir Harry Oakes? Who killed Sir Harry Oakes?
谁谋杀了Harry Oakes爵爷?谁杀死了Harry Oakes爵爷?
Who was the murderer? Who was the murderer?
凶手是谁?谁是凶手?
Step away from the stairs, sir.
离楼梯远点 先生
Your past never leaves you. You want to rub it out, forget it,
你的过去会永远缠着你 你想要摆脱它 忘记它
but it comes back and grabs you by the throat.
但是它总是阴魂不散 紧紧地扼住你的喉咙
The President and Mrs Kennedy may have been struck by shots.
总统以及肯尼迪夫人也许是被枪杀的
How can anybody kill Kennedy?He's the best, man.
怎么会有人去杀肯尼迪?他是最棒的
I just can't believe it.
我无法相信
It's like a dream.
这像是一场梦
The worst fuckin' dream ever.
从未有过的最操蛋的梦
It must be some kind of a plot.A Russian plot.
那一定是什么阴谋 俄♥罗♥斯♥的阴谋
It's good stuff, Dad.Nothing but the best.
好烟啊 爸爸 最好的了
It's like...
仿佛
as if everything stopped.
好像万物终结了
And then started again.
然后又重新开始了
Well, you know, Gail,things happen in life.
Gail 你知道 一生会发生很多事
Life doesn't run on railroad tracks.
生活并不按部就班
Something happens out of the blue and everything changes.
有些事突如其来 然后一切就都变了
Everything.
一切
Like the divorce?
比如离婚?
Well, maybe not quite that earth shattering.
呃 可能没那么山崩地裂
Well, it was to me.
对我来说确实是
I mean, Paul's nice,don't get me wrong,
我的意思是 Paul很不错 别误会
but he's not you...if you know what I mean.
但是他不像你 你懂的
He's not interesting.
他并不幽默
You're a writer, Logan.
你是个作家 Logan
That's what makes you so different and strange.
这使你显得独特而奇异
In a nice way, I mean.
我是说 那真的不错
I'll always love you, Gail.I want you to remember that.
我会一直爱你 Gail 我要你记住
You're like a daughter to me.
我对你视如己出
Like Stella?
就像Stella?
Ah, left a bit.
啊 往左一点
Bit more.
再一点
Mr Mountstuart?
Mountstuart先生?
There's a Miss Monday on the phone for you.She sounds a bit upset.
Monday小姐打电♥话♥找你 她听起来有点不开心
Leo? Leo?
Leo?Leo?
Oh, my God! Jesus Christ!
噢 我的天!上帝啊!
Leo.
Leo
Did you call the ambulance?
你叫救护车了吗?
Did you call the ambulance? Is he going to be all right?
你叫救护车了吗? 他会没事吧?
-Did you call the ambulance?!
你到底叫救护车了吗?!
They're coming.Is he going to be all right?
他们正赶来 他怎么样了?
Leo?
Leo?
He must be in a deep coma.
他一定是重度昏迷
They'll bring him round in time.
他们会及时把他抢救回来的
What the fuck happened, anyway?
他妈的怎么回事?
We had a fight and Leo kind of stormed off,
我们吵架了 Leo暴怒而去
and then when I came back here,
然后 当我回来的时候
he was stoned, man. Tripping.
他已酩酊大醉 走路跌跌撞撞
Wild. All night. And then finally,he fell asleep so I just...
整晚都在发酒疯 然后他总算睡着了 所以我就...
I left him, and then when I came back in, I saw that he'd been sick.
我离开他 然后等我回来的时候 发现他病了
It's OK.
没事
I can't stay here tonight, Logan.
我今晚没法待在这 Logan
I can't stay here tonight, Logan. I know,I know.
我今晚没法待在这 Logan 我知道 放心
I just want Leo to get well.
我只是希望Leo能好起来
I've got a spare room,I've got a spare room.Don't worry, don't worry.
我有个空房♥间 我有个空房♥间 别担心 别担心
Don't worry, don't worry,it's all right. It's all right.
别担心 别担心 会没事的 都会没事的
Lionel!
Lionel!
Lionel!
Lionel!
Lionel...
Lionel...
Lottie, where are you going?
Lottie 你去哪?
Lottie, you can't leave now.
Lottie 你现在不能走
I've buried my son.What else is there to do?
我已经埋了我的儿子 还有什么要做的?
Come back to the apartment.Come and meet his friends.
回到公♥寓♥ 去看看他的朋友们
They want to talk to you,they want to meet Leo's mother.
他们想和你谈谈 他们想见见Leo的妈妈
Lionel!
Lionel!
He should never have come here.Never.
他本不该来的 从不应该
Of course he should have.This was where his music was.
他当然会来 这儿是他的音乐事业所在
This is where his band was having success, he loved it here.
这儿是他乐队大获成功的地方 他爱这里
It was for you.
都是为了你
He wanted to see you,to be near to you.
他想见你 想靠近你
He never would have come here if it wasn't for you.
若不是因为你 他才绝不会来这
What are you trying to say?
你想说明什么?
Are you blaming me?
你在怪我?
Logan? Is that you?
Logan? 是你吗?
Did you remember to pick up more milk?
你还记得要多带些牛奶回来吧?
Jesus Christ, Monday.
老天啊 Monday
You've got to stop doing this, put on some clothes, for God's sake.
你不能再这样了 看在上帝的份上 把衣服穿上
I am wearing clothes.
我穿着啊
No,
不是这种
I mean a fucking t-shirt or something normal like that!
我是说你起码穿件T恤或其他正常点的衣服!
OK.
好吧
OK, if you want.
好的 我听你的
Cool down. When we were in the Village apartment,
别生气 当我们在乡村公♥寓♥的时候
we just walked around naked all the time.
我们一直都是不♥穿♥衣服走来走去的
It's no big deal.
这没什么大不了的
This is not the fucking Village!
这里不是那该死的农村!
This is my apartment! Have you got that?
这里是我家! 你懂了吗?
Anyway, I'd prefer it. Do it for me. Me. OK?
总之 我希望你能为了我注意下穿着 为了我 行吗?
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
And I did forget the milk. I'll go and get some now.
还有我的确忘了牛奶的事 我现在就去买♥♥回来
Oh, Logan! And some Dr Pepper?
噢 Logan! 再买♥♥些胡椒博士(一种饮料)
Please.
好吗?
We were just getting to know each other.
那时我们才开始逐渐了解彼此
One of those meaningless, utterly fucking stupid accidents.
算是那些毫无意义又愚蠢至极的意外之一吧
It's what you always say...
就是你常说的...
Yeah, good luck, bad luck.
嗯 好运或背运
My father's view of life was very clear.
我父亲的人生观就是这么明澈
Hi, Logan. I got the munchies too.
嗨 Logan. 我也在找零食吃
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表