剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Verdel was a gangster from Marseilles. During the confusion of
Verdel是马赛来的流氓 在1944年解放的
the Liberation of '44
那段混乱时期
he moved into Sainte Sabine and he took it over,
他去了Sainte Sabine并接管了它
made it his personal territory that he ran for two years.
把它变成了他的私人领域 管辖了两年
Extortion, prostitution, black market. Everything.
奸♥淫♥掳掠 黑市交易 简直无恶不作
My father did not murder three men!
我父亲没杀那三个人
They say he shot them in the town square
我的朋友们说他以投敌者的罪名
as collaborators.
在镇子的广场将他们击毙
What was his motive? He was a resistant.
那他的动机是什么呢? 他也是个抵抗者啊
No. He wasn't. He was a gangster.
不 他不是 他是个流氓
In 1947, he was arrested and tried.
1947年他被捕 并被判刑
He went to prison for eight years.
坐了八年的牢房♥
You weren't to know, Gabrielle.
你不该知道 Gabrielle
It's lies, all lies.
谎言 全都是谎言
I know it's a terrible shock.
我知道这很难接受
But, you can't know everything. It's impossible.
但 你不会什么都知道的 那不可能
About your past, your family...
有关你的过去 你的家庭...
Even yourself.
甚至你自己
An old friend said this to me once.
一个老朋友曾这样对我说
It's what you're going to do that's exciting.
只有未做的事情才令人振奋
The road ahead that's important, not the view back.
前面的路才是重要的 不要回头踌躇
You really are an old fool, aren't you, Logan?
你真是一个老笨蛋 不是吗 Logan?
You don't understand anything.
你什么都不知道
Vieil idiot!
老白♥痴♥
No. You're the one that doesn't understand.
不 你才是什么都不懂的家伙
Maybe you will, one day...
也许有一天你会懂...
when you're as old as me.
当你像我这么老的时候
Hey, boy.
嗨 小宝贝儿
Bowser Bowser, come here, boy, come on.
Bowser Bowser 过来 小宝贝儿 过来
Come on, misery...
来吧 不幸的家伙...
Hey, hey!
嗨 你好啊!
Morning, Bowser.
早上好 Bowser
Oh, you lazy old bugger, get up, what's the matter with you?
哦 你个懒散的老家伙 起床 你这是怎么了?
'Sometimes I wonder if it was another piece of bad luck to be born
有时我会想 这会不会也是一个恶运 出生在
'at the beginning of this century,
这个世纪的早期
'and not at its end.
而不是末期
'Especially when I look at these kids.
尤其是当我看到这些孩子的时候
'Looking at the lives they're living,
亲眼看着他们现在的生活
'the lives they'll lead,
以及他们将来的生活
all the different people they're going to be.'
他们都会成为各不相同的人
Monsieur, vous avez l'heure?
先生 请问现在几点了?
Quoi? Comment?
什么? 有什么事儿吗?
Quelle heure il est,s'il vous plait?
请问现在几点了 如果你愿意的话?
Ah, six heure et quart.
啊 哦 六点一刻
Ah, merci bien.
哦 谢谢你的好心
Pas de probleme.
没什么
'The time.
问时间的啊
'She makes me think of my own life, that beauty.
她让我想起我自己的人生 那个美人儿
'Who will she be in 10 years,
十年后 二十年后 抑或三十年后
or 20, or 30?
她会变成什么样子呢?
'It's a long journey, and nothing stays the same.
这真是一段很长的旅途 没什么会永远不变
'The dice are being rolled for each one of you.
每个人的命运之骰都在不停地转动着
'I wish you luck.
祝你们好运
'And I hope there's more good luck than bad.'
我还希望你们的好运会多于恶运
'Logan.
Logan
'Logan, Logan, darling.
Logan Logan 亲爱的
'I loved you so much.
我曾是那么深爱着你
'We were very, very lucky.'
我们真是非常 非常地幸运"
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表