剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
It's a Parliamentary fact-finding committee.
这是一个会议调查委员会
Oliver Lee says we need to go to Wolverhampton to know more about
Oliver Lee说我们需要去伍尔芙汉普顿了解更多
the conditions of the mill workers.
关于牛奶工的情况
We can read about it in the newspapers.
我们可以从报纸上了解
It's all very well for Oliver Lee, he's a Member of Parliament.
Oliver Lee很好 他是议会成员
It's an amazing opportunity for me
这对我来说是很好的机会
to be invited on to one of his committees.
可以被邀请成为他委员会的一员
Well, I'll come, too.
好吧 我也会去的
No, you can't possibly come.
不 你不可能来的
I'll be incredibly busy.
我会忙的脚打后脑勺
It's work, Logan, it's not a holiday.It's out of the question.
这是工作 Logan 不是度假 这是不可能的
Why not? I'll miss you.
为什么不?我会想你的
You've got to finish your novel, that's why.
你快要完成你的小说了 这就是为什么
GUNSHOT
(枪声)
She's got a touch of the flu.
她得了流感
Ah, cat absent, mouse opportunity?
哈 老虎不在山 猴子称大王?
We're madly in love.
我正在疯狂的相爱
Talking of small animals,
说到小动物
you are meant to be using that thing in your hands, Logan.
你注定要使用你手上的家伙 Logan
It's called a shotgun.
它是散♥弹♥枪♥
I've no desire to fire a shotgun at a defenceless bird.
我一点都不想朝毫无防备的鸟开火
Nonsense. This is one of the best shoots in Norfolk.
狗屁 这是诺福克最好的狩猎之一
You're very lucky to be invited.
你被邀请是很幸运的事
You said a weekend in the country, there was...
你说的是周末去乡下 可是...
there was no mention of guns and killing animals.
可是并没有提到枪和打猎
That's because the two activities are synonymous, you ignorant peasant.
这不是一♥码♥事么 没文化真可怕 你个乡巴佬
Sometimes, Logan,in order to get on in life
有时候 Logan 为了生活去拼搏
you have to try things you might not like at first.
你得试着去做那些一开始你并不愿意做的事
I had no idea of the stultifying endless tedium of these English country weekends.
我一点都不了解那无聊乏味却又无止境的乡村周末
The banality of the discourse,
那些聊天中的陈词滥调
the utter absence of culture in our so-called upper classes.
以及那毫无文化的 所谓的上流社会
Hello.
你好
I'm Logan Mountstuart,a friend of Peter Scabius.
我是Logan Mountstuart Peter Scabius的朋友
Ah, you're Peter's friend.I'm Angus' sister.
哈 你是Peter的朋友 我是Angus的姐姐
Ah, Lady Castle -very nice to meet you.
呃 女士 见到你很高兴
You mustn't call me Lady.
你不应该叫我女士
Heavens, no!Lottie is perfectly fine.
天呐 别!叫我lottie就好了
You're the writer, aren't you?Are you writing something?
你是个作家 是么?你在写什么东西么?
Just my journal.
只是我的日记
You're probably writing ghastly things about us all.
你肯定把我们都写得很可怕吧
Not in the least.I'm enjoying myself enormously.
没有没有 只是很喜欢自己的生活
Shall we have a drink?
喝点什么吧?
Would you like a pink gin?
红杜松子酒怎么样?
What-ho, yes!
什么 呃 好的!
I can't think of anything nicer.
想不出比这更好的了
Do you know...
你知道么...
..I don't think I've been in this room for years.
..我好多年没回这座房♥子了
Um...Montevideo.
嗯...蒙特维的亚
Mon-te-vid-eo.
蒙-特-维的-亚
Where's that?
在哪?
Uruguay, in South America.
乌拉圭 在南美洲
South America? Why on Earth?
南美?为什么?
I was born there.
我生在那个小山村
My father worked in the corned-beef industry.
我爸在腌牛肉的厂里上班
Corned beef?
腌牛肉?
In fact, my mother's from Uruguay.
事实上 我妈妈是乌拉圭人
Oh!
噢!
Does that mean you're...
那意思是你...
..half-Uruguayan?
..有一半乌拉圭血统?
Yes.
对的
It's my best half.
我最好的一半了
Excuse me, sir. There's a telephone call for you.
打扰一下 先生 有你的电♥话♥
Excuse me, I must take this telephone call.
抱歉 我去接下电♥话♥
Land, darling, you would not believe how revolting...
Land 亲爱的 你绝不会相信这有多恶心...
'It's Wallace Douglas here.'
‘我是Wallace Douglas’
Wallace!My God, how did you track me here?
Wallace!天呐 你怎么知道我在这?
'I thought you might like to know as soon as possible,
‘我想你会愿意早点知道这个消息
'I've sold your novel, The Girl Factory. 1,000pounds!
‘我卖♥♥了你的小说《女孩工厂》1000英磅!
'Congratulations.'
‘恭喜’
My God! Th-Thank you, Wallace.Thank you, um...
我滴个神呐!谢 谢了 Wallace 太谢谢你了 恩...
I'll see you Monday. Yes.
我星期一找你 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Excuse me, are you Logan Mountstuart?
打扰你下 请问你是Logan Mountstuart?
Isn't it amazing? Incredible.
很神奇不是么?难以置信
I have a horrible feeling this book is going to be a huge success.
我担心这本书会太过于成功了
The reviews are appalling.
评论都写得很可怕
"Depraved", "A nasty little shocker"...
堕落 低俗小说
Not good, Logan. So don't let it go to your head.
很不好 Logan 所以听听就算了别多想
I can do better than this, Land.
我可以写出更好的 Land
This is only the start. Watch me.
这只是一个开始而已 等着看吧
We can travel,
我们可以去旅行
we can live anywhere.We can see the world together.
我们可以住任何地方 一起去环游世界
We'll be able to do anything we want.
我们可以随心所欲的做想做的事
"Degenerate and scandalous",says The Mail.
堕落又可耻《信报》这么评价
Another 5,000 copies sold, says Wallace.
Wallace说又卖♥♥了5000本书
Like father always said,good luck, bad luck.
像爸爸常说的 好运气和坏运气
Enjoy the good luck when it comes your way.
当好运来临时 好好享受
Mr Pendergrass is my financial adviser.
Pendergrass先生是我的财务顾问
He's explaining all of stock market to me.
他一直都在跟我解释着证券市场里的事呢
If you have spare funds, Logan,US equities are just the thing.
如果你有资金的话 Logan
There are fortunes to be made over there.
那里是创造财富的地方
He says they've foreclosed on the 63rd Street apartment.
他说他们没收了63号♥街的公♥寓♥
What apartment?
什么公♥寓♥?
Mr Pendergrass,
Pendergrass先生
he say I should buy apartment in New York, so I buy.
他说我应该在纽约买♥♥栋公♥寓♥ 所以我买♥♥了
Now everything gone.He say sell, so I say sell.
现在什么都没有了 他说卖♥♥了 我就卖♥♥了
Nobody want to buy.Crash, crash, crash.
但是没人愿意买♥♥ 跌价 跌价 跌价
I lose everything, Logan.
我什么都没有了 Logan
I keep thinking, what your father,
我一直在想 你父亲到底怎么样
he saying to me?
他跟我说了什么没?
Don't worry about Father.
别担心父亲了
I'll always look after you.
我会照顾你的
Come here.
来
DOORBELL RINGS
(门铃)
Hello.
你好
My God, what's happened?
天呐 这是怎么了?
How much did this cost?
这得花多少钱?
Haven't a clue.
没算呢
One of the advantages of earning a lot of money,
挣了大钱的其中一个好处就是
it ceases to have value.
可以不再斤斤计较了
Champagne? We are celebrating.
香槟?我们要好好庆祝
I had my tickets for the India trip today. Can't wait.
我已经买♥♥了今天去印度的票 来不及了
Oliver Lee said we'd be
Oliver Lee说我们可以
meeting with Gandhi Jee himself.
直接和圣雄甘地本人见面
Have some caviar, my little darlink!
来点鱼子酱 我亲爱的!
No, I don't eat caviar, it's obscene.
呃 我不吃鱼子酱 很恶心
Oh, Land, please.
噢Land 别这样
Our life is about to be filled with champagne and caviar.
我们的生活将会充满香槟和鱼子酱
And I'm coming to India with you.
我也会和你一起去印度
I've got us two tickets,first class.
我已经买♥♥了两张票 一等舱
You can't just come to India, I've told you.
你不能去印度 我跟你说过
I'm not leaving your side, my darling.
我不想离开你 亲爱的
I love you, Land.
我爱你 Land
I've never felt like this before.
从来没有过这样的感觉
I love you and I want you to marry me. I want you to be my wife.
我爱你并且希望你能嫁给我 我要你做我的妻子
Land? I love you.
Land?我爱你
You don't know where you're going, do you, Logan?
你根本不知道你去的是哪 是么 Logan?
You haven't the faintest idea.Look at you, what you've become.
看看你 变成什么样子了
All you've written is trash, rubbish.
你写的东西都是些毫无意义的垃圾
You've let yourself down. You can't believe how disappointed I am.
你让自己沉沦 知道我有多失望么
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表