剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
25 years in prison, each one.
每个人都被判了25年
Ah, Andreas and Gudrun. 25 years.
啊 Andreas和Gudrun 25年
Quarter of a century, eh? A long time.
四分之一个世纪呢 很长的时间
It's disgusting. We have to do something.
这太恶心了 我们必须做点什么
Show them that we...
告诉他们 我们...
Do you mind if I just use the loo?
我用下厕所可以吗?
Um...Mountstuart?
唔...Mountstuart?
Yes?
怎么?
Please don't tell John I was crying.
别告诉John 我哭了
Absolutely not. No, no... Course not, no.
不会的 肯定不会
Oh! I beg your pardon!
哦 失礼!
Hi, Mountstuart. Oh,
嗨 Mountstuart 对了
keep clear of John. He's in a filthy mood.
离John远点 他烦着呢
I heard. I'll wait outside.
我知道了 我在外面等
No, don't worry,I'm nearly finished.
不 没关系 我快尿完了
What's your first name, Mountstuart?
Mountstuart 你叫什么名字?
Logan. What's yours?
我叫Logan 你呢?
Hannah. Brownwell is Tina.
Hannah Brownwell叫Tina
Why can't we call each other by our first names?
我们为什么不互相叫对方的名字呢 ?
Brownwell, Roth.
Brownwell Roth
It's all very public school.
这样像个公立学校
Yeah, John says it's good for discipline.
是的 John说这样容易管理
What's John's first name?
John的名字是什么?
Well, that is his first name.
额...那就是他的名字
He's John Vivian.
他叫John Vivian
And obviously he doesn't want us to call him Vivian.
显然他不想咱们叫他薇薇安
Obviously! Look, Hannah,
那当然了! Hannah
the thing is, the loo.
我想说的是...厕所...
I'm rather desperate.
我很急
Don't mind me. On you go.
别管我 你随意
Right.
好吧
It's a natural human activity, Logan,
这就是个很正常的人类活动 Logan
don't be so bourgeois.
别这么古板
Where are the others?
其他人在哪儿?
Um, yeah. Delicate matter.
都忙零零碎碎的事去了
Everything's gone a bit ape-shit back at the house.
这屋里就没件好事
Oh, yes? Whither neo-anarchism?
是吗? 在烦新的无政♥府♥主义?
No, actually...
不 事实是...
I've been sleeping with Roth.
我把Roth睡了
Oh, well.It's a form of solidarity, I suppose.
这... 我觉得这算是团结的另一种形式
Except I'm married to Brownwell.
可是我跟Brownwell结婚了
She's not particularly pleased.
她不大高兴
Right. So she went all bourgeois on you, did she?
是啊 然后她就收拾你了?
Yeah. Yeah. Blood on the walls.
嗯 血溅三尺
And, uh, they've both resigned from the SPK. Cleared off.
他们俩都是从SPK出来的 被辞退的
I'm sorry to hear that.
太遗憾了
Yeah, so...
那...
What do you think about what's going on in Germany?
你觉得德国正在发生着什么?
The Red Army Faction?
红色军团?
Madness. Kidnappings, killings,bombs,
一群疯子 绑♥架♥杀人 扔炸♥弹♥
violence isn't going to change anything.
暴♥力♥改变不了什么的
Wrong, wrong. It's not violence,it's counter-violence.Big difference.
错 错 这不是暴♥力♥ 这是反抗武力 有很大区别
Semantics.
这是语义学的问题了
When I was at Cambridge, I was held in a jail for 48 hours
我在剑桥的时候曾经被关了48小时
because I'd taken part in a lawful, peaceful demonstration, yeah?
就因为我参加了一个合法和平的示♥威♥游♥行♥
That's when I saw the light.
就在那个时候 我看到了曙光
I expect you've never seen the inside of a prison cell, have you, Mountstuart?
Mountstuart 我猜你从没见过监狱里啥样 是吗?
I have, actually, in Switzerland.
其实我见过 在瑞士
In the war, I was captured and spent over a year in solitary confinement.
那时候在打仗 我被抓了 判了一年单独监禁
Bloody hell. Right.
真操蛋 是啊
One year solitary?
一年?单独监禁?
Yeah, well, I, um... I look at you with new eyes, Mountstuart.
那... 我... 我要对你刮目相看了 Moutstuart
Don't rush to judgment, John.
别急着下定论 John
Yeah, yeah, well.
嗯 好的
Do you like travelling?
你喜欢旅行吗?
Depends where I'm going.
那得看要去哪儿了
If I gave you 100 quid, would you go on a trip abroad for me?
我给你100磅 你能替我出趟国吗?
Abroad?
出国?
What's this all about?
跟什么有关?
It's about 100 pounds.
跟100磅有关
That's what you give to your contact.
把这东西给跟你接头的人
He'll give you something to bring back to me.
他会把一些东西交给你 带回来给我
How will I know him?
我怎样认出他?
I'll tell you in good time. When you call,
我会在适当的时间告诉你 呼叫的时候
the code word is Mogadishu.
暗号♥是 摩加迪修
You say the word, I repeat it
你说一遍这个词 我重复一遍
and we'll know the call is secure.
我们就知道 我们是安全的
Mogadishu? A town in Somalia?
摩加迪修?索马里的一个小城?
Don't indulge me. It's just a word.
别玩我了 这就是个词
It's plucked from the air, so this...this is for you.
从天上掉下来的... 给你
This is only 50. You said 100.
这里只有50磅 你说100磅的
Yeah. Half now, half when you come back with the package.
是的 现在一半 等你拿回包裹还有一半
I want it all.
我要全部
I'm only doing this for the money. Or I'm not going.
我就是为了钱才干这事 不然我不去
This doesn't say much about your sense of solidarity, Mountstuart, does it?
Mountstuart 你这样体现不了你的团队意识吧?
It doesn't say much about your sense of a business transaction.
看不出你有什么商业意识
You promised 100. A deal is a deal.
你答应100磅的 交易就是交易
Yeah.
是
Well, you have your instructions. You call me tomorrow.
记住你的指令 明天给我打电♥话♥
Only from public phone booths, remember.
记住 只能用公共电♥话♥打
And good luck to you, too(!)
祝咱俩都好运
That's right, son, you've got it!
孩子 你领悟了
It's just luck in the end.
绝望的尽头就是希望
That's all life is.
这就是生活
Hello?'
喂?
Mogadishu.
摩加迪修
What?
什么?
Logan?
Logan?
Mogadishu.
摩加迪修
Yeah, Mogadishu,Mogadishu, Mogadishu.
是 摩加迪修 摩加迪修 摩加迪修
Don't institute a security procedure if you're going to abandon it immediately.
既然你不想用这个暗号♥ 当初就别定暗号♥
All right. Right, you go to the kiosk in the small park.
好 好 去小公园里的凉亭
It's near the bus station. OK. You got that? It's the cafeteria thing.
在车站边上 清楚了吗?自助餐厅之类的样子
Four o'clock in the afternoon. Your contact knows the password.
下午四点 接头人知道暗号♥
The kiosk. At four. Is that all?
凉亭 四点 是吗?
Yeah, yeah. Just be there, Mountstuart.
是 是 到那就行了 Mountstuart
You're welcome(!)
不用谢!
Mogadishu.
摩加迪修
Ah. Mogadishu.
啊 摩加迪修
See, I tell you. I don't fucking believing this!
看吧 我他妈的才不信这玩意儿!
Ist klar.
知道 知道
We are waiting in this fucking cafe for two days.
我们在这该死的咖啡厅都等了两天了
Where are you?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪?
I only received my instructions today. Entschuldigung.
我今天才收到我的指令 对不起(德语)
Entschuldigung!
对不起!
I am Petra.
我是Petra
And I am Birgit.
我是Birgit
No...Ingeborg.
不...Ingeborg
Why you so old?
你怎么这么老?
Is there no young people in London?
伦敦没有年轻人吗?
Nein, es ist sehr intelligent. An old guy like this,
不不 这招非常聪明 像这样的老家伙
no-one thinks anything. You have the delivery?
没人会怀疑的 你带东西来了?
Yes.
是的
You have to go to Zurich, Hotel Hoch Garten.
你必须去苏黎世的Hoch Garten酒店
Zurich?!
苏黎世?!
All right.
好吧
Do you mind if I make a quick phone call?
不介意的话 我打个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂?
Mogadishu.
摩加迪修
Yeah, cut the crap, Mountstuart. Have you met the contacts?
别废话了 Mountstuart 你跟接头人碰面了吗
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表