剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
This programme contains strong language and scenes of a sexual nature
本片包含粗话和成人情节
'I have this image in my head.
在我脑海中时常浮现这个场景
'It's a kind of recurring dream that I can't explain.
类似于那种周而复始无法描述的梦境
'A boat, on a river in Uruguay,
乌拉圭的一条河中漂浮的一叶扁舟
with a little boy fishing.
一个小男孩垂钓其中
'Am I the boy in the boat?
我就是船上的那个男孩吗?
'Or am I the observers on the river bank?
抑或我只是岸上的旁观者
'Is this a vision of an individual life,
这难道只是时光流逝中
travelling through time?
有关个人生活的幻想而已吗?
'Which life is truly mine?'
哪一个才是我的真实生活?
Which life is truly mine... is truly mine...?
哪一个才是真的...真的属于我...?
'I'm all these different people. All these different people are me.'
我是所有这些人的总和 所有的部分组成了我
All these different people are me.
所有的部分组成了我
'I'd like to claim this as my first memory, but that award goes to
我情愿刚刚的那些记忆是我的最初记忆 可惜不是
'the sight of my tutor
我最初的记忆是我的家庭教师
Roderick Poole's circumcised penis.
Roderick Poole的割过包皮的阴♥茎♥
Logan?
Logan?
Always swim naked when you can.
只要可以 就一直裸泳吧
Summer or winter, you'll live forever.
不论夏或冬 你能够长命百岁
(GROANS)
(呻♥吟♥声)
(THROATY GROAN)
(嘶哑的呻♥吟♥声)
You all right, darling?
亲爱的 你还好吗
What's happening to you? Pull yourself together.
你怎么了?振作起来
Ah, Mr Mountstuart,
啊 Mountstuart先生
you're back with us.
你又回来和我们一起了
How long does it take to die, darling?
死亡需要多长时间 亲爱的?
Can't do it, Logan.
别那么做 Logan
Why am I so glad to see you, Mr Mountstuart?
见到你万般荣幸 Mountstuar先生
I look at you with new eyes, Mountstuart.
你让我刮目相看 Mountstuar
Is he going to be all right?
他会好起来吗?
Come to bed.
到床上来
He's dying.
他快要死了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I'm not here to negotiate.
我不是来谈判的
It's happened for the best.
这样下去最好不过了
Are you happy?
你感到快乐吗
You choose to live the life, you take the consequences.
你选择了这种生活方式 就要承担后果
Stella, there's a nice man at the door.
Stella 门口有个帅哥找你
'I, Logan Mountstuart, do solemnly declare that in this,
我 Logan Mountstuart 庄严地宣誓
'my final year at Oxford, I will lose my virginity.
在牛津的最后一年 我要献出我的童贞
Well?
如何?
I've found her.
我已经找到她了
The one.
真命天女
She works in the stables.
她在马厩工作
I met her when I had my riding lessons.
我在骑术课上遇到她
Too bad for you two, I'm finally going to win the bet.
你们两个可怜虫 我最终会赢这个赌局
'I cannot, must not lose this wager to Peter Scabius.
我不能 一定不能输给Peter Scabius
'Or Ben. Never.
或是Ben 决不
'If Ben wins, I'll become a monk.
要是连Ben都赢了 我岂不是成了和尚
She's perfect, I tell you.
你们听我说 她实在完美
Got your money?
准备好输钱了吗
'They may be my best friends, but the question of my virginity demands
他们是我最好的朋友 但是事关童贞
'total, unswerving ruthlessness.
我要坚持不择手段直到最后
I'll look after the pot.
我来掌管赌注
Give it to Ben. Exactly.
把它给Ben 同意
Thank you, Logan.
谢谢你 Logan
LAUGHING AND SHOUTING
(欢笑 尖叫)
Hello, Tess. Mr Scabius.
你好 Tess Scabius先生好
Here we are.
我们都到了
The Three Musketeers.
三个火枪手
Do come in. Kettle's boiling.
快进去吧 水已经烧开了
I'll make some more. Two ticks. I'll give you a hand.
我再去拿热水 稍等片刻 我来帮你
No need, Mr Leeping, thanks.
不需要了 Leeping先生 谢谢
What do you think? Perfect, hey?
你觉得如何 很完美吧
Lovely fresh pot.
好看的热水壶
Mr Mountstuart?
Mountstuart先生
Thanks very much.
十分感谢
Do have a biscuit, Mr Scabius.
尝尝饼干吧 Scabius先生
Why don't you call me Peter, eh?
不如叫我Peter吧 嗯?
All right then...
那好吧...
Haven't you two got to be at a tutorial?
你们俩那样是在被留校个人辅♥导♥吗
'I feel completely disturbed.
我发觉自己完全无法平静
'Angry. Can't settle to anything.
生气 无法专心做任何事
'It's utterly preposterous
我这个年纪居然还是处子之身
to be a virgin at my age. Absurd.
实在是个彻彻底底的荒唐笑话
'Shameful.
我很羞愧
'I should be concentrating on my book.
我应该把注意力集中到学习上
'I should be writing.
我应该继续写作
'But thoughts of sex keep intruding themselves.
可是有关他们俩的激♥情♥场面总是侵入我的思想
'Peter and Tess are lovers.
Peter和Tess是一对恋人
'I can hardly write the words.
想到这儿我几乎不能再写一个字
'How incredibly annoying to find oneself
我又羞又恼地发现自己
jealous of Peter Scabius.
居然在嫉妒Peter Scabius
'He spends weekends at her cottage.
他在她的小屋里度过周末
'He's won the bet. It's totally and utterly unfair.
他赢得了赌局 这真是完全不公平
'I'm consumed with the madness of sexual longing.
我一边宣泄着这源自本能的性渴望
'Fantasies about Tess's naked body.
一边幻想着Tess的裸体
I wouldn't do that, if I were you.
如果我是你 我就不会那么做
Wasn't sure if you were a proctor. Have to be careful.
你怎么知道来的不是学监呢 你得小心点儿
I'm impressed. Both illegal and heretical.
我是被逼的 同时身为违法分子和异教♥徒♥
You'll burn in hell.
你会下地狱被烧死
I like that. I've never been called a heretic before.
我倒是很喜欢 我从前倒是从来没被当过异端分子
By the way, the best way into this college is through the kitchens.
顺便说一句 进入这所大学的最佳途径是通过厨房♥
Low wall, by the bins. Easy as you like.
墙体低矮 旁边还有储藏柜 轻而易举
You an "undergraduette"?
你是女大学生吗
Oh, I love that expression.
噢 我喜欢那种表述方式
Yes, at Somerville College.
是的 我在萨默维尔女子学院
My chaperone thinks I've got a grumbling appendix.
我的监护人认为我患了阑尾炎
Took me to the hospital.
就把我送进医院了
I see.
我明白了
Have you a cigarette?
你有烟吗?
What's your name, interesting young man?
你叫什么名字?有趣的小伙子
Land Fothergill.
我是Land Fothergill
(LAUGHS)
(笑声)
I bet you're reading English.
我打赌你是文学系的
Yes.
没错
I'm writing a little biography on Shelley at the moment. But I, er...
我最近正在写Shelley的小传 可是 呃...
I really want to be a novelist, actually.
事实上我真的很想成为一名小说家
Course you do.
你当然可以
Do your...
你们...
Somerville chaperones
萨默维尔学院的监护人
allow you to meet male undergraduates for coffee?
允许你们和男同学喝杯咖啡吗?
Do be careful climbing in.
爬进去的时候小心点儿
I'd hate for you to have a nasty accident.
我可不希望你出什么重大事故
Yes, maybe she's the one.
好吧 也许她就是我的真命天女
'Forget Tess. Simple, comely Tess.
忘了Tess吧 单纯美丽的Tess
'Think of Land. Sophisticated, intellectual, provocative.'
想一想Land 精明 理智 咄咄逼人
Peter, you wouldn't believe it,
Peter 你肯定不敢相信
I've met this amazing...
我见到了不可置信的事情...
It's an absolute nightmare.
这绝对是场噩梦
My father's found out about Tess.
我父亲发现了Tess
No!
不可能
Shhh!
嘘
Jesus, how?
天哪 怎么回事
She wrote to me in the holidays, put her return address on the back
她在假期的时候写信给我 在信封的回信栏
of the envelope, "Tess Scabius". Can you believe...?
写着她的名字 Tess Scabius 你能相信吗
She's taking your name? Shh!
她知道了你的名字? 嘘
She says she's my sister.
她说自己是我姐姐
Explains why I come to stay at weekends.
解释了我为什么要去那里度过周末
You should have blamed me.
你应该把责任推给我
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表