剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Ow!
嗷!
Ow!
唉哟!
I didn't know the place meant quite so much to you.
我不知道地点对你这么重要
Barcelona it is.
那就巴塞罗那
You'll be eternally grateful.
你会永远感谢我的
However,
不过
any more violence like that and you won't see me for dust.
再对我这么暴♥力♥的话 就别想再见到我了
Don't be silly.
别傻了
We're having too much fun.
我们会玩得很开心的
It's meant to be good luck, isn't it,
这代表你会交好运 不是么
if you see a shooting star?
如果你见到流星的话?
Are you happy, Logan?
你开心么 Logan?
Cos I'm not so sure you are...
因为我不确定你是否...
Look for a speck of light,travelling in a straight line.
寻找一丝亮光 沿直线移♥动♥的那种
It doesn't twinkle.
它不眨眼
So a non-twinkling star?
那是颗不闪的星星咯?
Exactly.
没错
There it is!
那有一颗!
I see it!
我看到了!
I can see it, Logan!
我看到了 Logan!
Ha! Well done, you!
哈!不错嘛你!
Ha! There it is.
哈!在那呢
My god.
天呐
I keep wondering about that poor little dog on board.
我一直在琢磨船上那条可怜的小狗
What must he be thinking?
它会在想什么?
Yes. It's not exactly part of your dog-world, is it?
是啊 这该不是你小狗世界中的一部分吧?
Hurtling through space in a steel ball.
在钢球里面狂跑
Can't be very happy.
不会太开心的
You never answered my question.
你从不回答我的问题
Are you happy, Logan?
你快乐吗 Logan?
Of course I am.
当然咯
That's a silly question.
这问题真傻
I couldn't be happier lying on the roof with you, looking for Sputnik.
和你一起躺在房♥顶上找流星 我最高兴不过了
No, I mean, are you and Mom happy?
不 我的意思是你和妈妈快乐么?
We're very happy, darling.
我们很幸福 亲爱的
I'll be back at noon.
我中午回来
Remember we've got lunch with Ted and Junie.
记得我们要同Ted和Junie吃饭
Oh,fabulous.
喔 非常好
You're drinking already.
你已经喝上了
It's only beer.
小啤酒而已
It's only 9.30.
才9点半
Why not have a martini? Go for it.
咋不喝点马爹尼?去啊
It's Sunday morning,for God's sake.
今天星期天欸 菩萨都休息
Got to have some pleasure in life.
过日子总得找点乐子好吧
Go fuck yourself.
你去shi吧
I'd rather do that than fuck you.The chance would be a fine thing.
去shi都比睡你强 那得多美好啊
An affair?
有奸♥情♥?
Anyone I know?
我认识不?
Have you met her? Gloria?
不知道你见过没?Gloria?
Peter's new wife.
Peter新老婆
What the fuck are you playing at? History repeating itself, eh?
你是搞些东西东西?故技重施 哈?
There's no plan.Things are just happening to me.
纯属撞上的 事情就这样发生了
Bullshit.
狗屁
You're going to have to move on, you know.
你得往前走知道吧
One of these days.
总有一天
Stop competing with him.
别和他争了
Come on, Ben.
Ben 拜托
He won that race ages ago.
他很多年前就赢了
Still, revenge is sweet.
但是 报复感很爽吧
Oh, I know, I know.
哦 我懂我懂
Because Freya died,I married Alannah.
因为Freya死了 我才娶了Alannah
Because Alannah can't be Freya, I can't be happy with her,
而Alannah没法和Freya一样 我和她不开心
so I look elsewhere.
所以我才另找别人
This is all Freya's fault?
那还是Freya的错了?
Yes...
是的...
Yes, it is.
对 就是这样
JOHN F KENNEDY: The world knows
约翰·肯尼迪:全世界都知道
that there is no reason for a crisis over Berlin today.
柏林今日的危机是没有任何理由的
But if one develops,it will be
但若要深究 那应该是
caused by the Soviet Union and their Government's attempt to
由于前苏联和他们的政♥府♥企图
invade the rights of others and manufacture tension.
侵犯他人的权利和制♥造♥紧张的局势
That was President John F Kennedy responding to the
那是约翰·肯尼迪总统回应
world crisis in Berlin.
柏林的世界危机的讲话
The writer Ernest Hemingway
作家厄内斯特·海明威
has died aged 61, in Ketchum, Idaho.
于爱达荷州剀切姆市去世 享年61岁
Shot gun found at the scene.
现场发现了猎枪
Mr Hemingway is believed to have committed suicide.
海明威先生被确认为自杀死亡
It's like I always say.
诚如我常说的那样
The day I cease to enjoy life, Logan.
我停止享受人生的那日 Logan
Adios, planet earth.
再见 地球
..followed by the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954...
..随后1954年诺贝尔文学奖...
Shit.
擦
Having written such classics,"The Sun Also Rises",
写出了如此经典名著《太阳照常升起》
"For Whom The Bell Tolls"...
《丧钟为谁而鸣》...
It's a wonderful piece. Enjoy it.
这是件杰作 好好享受
Sorry, darling.
抱歉 亲爱的
Thought it was someone else.
认错人了
I suppose you think that's funny?
你是觉得这样好耍吧?
It's the way I tell them.
我是这样告诉别人的
We have to talk, Logan.
我们得谈谈 Logan
Of course I'm not going to divorce you.
很明显我是不会和你离婚的
Yes, you will.
不 你会的
You're a drunk.
你现在喝醉了
You pour liquor down your throat all day.
你整天都泡在酒坛子里
And I don't want you home with my daughter any more.
我也不想让你继续和我女儿住一个屋檐下
Don't be ridiculous.
别冒憨水了
I'm perfectly capable of...
我完全有能力...
And I've been seeing someone for the last two years.
过去两年我一直和别人好着呢
Ah...
哈...
Ah, now I get it.
哈 了然了
Right.
好吧
Who is he? Anyone I know?
谁?我认识?
His name is Paul Strang.
他叫Paul Strang
He's a colleague at CBS.
在CBS的同事
We're in love. I want to marry him.
我们很相爱 我想嫁给他
No.
不
No, you can fucking forget it.
不 你只能TMD忘掉这事
There is nothing...
没用的...
There's nothing you can do about it, Logan.
你做什么都没有用 Logan
I'm not here to negotiate.
我不是来跟你商量的
I'm here to tell you what's happening.
只是来让你知道发生了什么
Can I see Gail?
我能见Gail么?
No. I don't think that would be appropriate.
不能 那样很不合适
We're moving out of the apartment next week.
我们下周就搬出那栋公♥寓♥了
I'll let you know when we've gone.
走的时候我会告诉你
So... tell me how you feel?
那...告诉我你感觉怎么样?
How do I feel?
感觉怎么样?
I feel completely sodomised
我感觉被爆了菊一样
by that calculating, manipulative bitch.
被这老谋深算的婊♥子♥算计了
She's been fucking her colleague for two years
她都跟同事睡了两年了
and all she does is complain about my fucking drinking.
她还一天到晚絮絮叨叨说我喝酒
I just...I just miss Stella, you know? I miss seeing her.
我只是...我只是想Stella了 你知道么?我想见她
Got to find a way to see her. She writes to me, at least.
得想想法子见见她 至少她还给我写信
You mean Gail.
你是说Gail
Yes.
对
Gail? What did I say, Stella?
Gail? 我说的是什么 Stella?
Yeah, you did.
对 你是那么说的
Maybe you should look at your motivation a little more closely.
也许你该进一步反观你的动机
What exactly drew you into this marriage?
确切是什么驱使你步入这段婚姻的?
Mother or child?Maybe you have another agenda here.
母亲还是孩子?或许你另有计划呢
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表