剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Every human being is a collection of selves.
每个人心中都隐藏着不同的自我
We never stay one person as we go on our journey to the grave.
在通往坟墓的人生旅途中我们在不断改变
I'm all these different people.
我在一生之中扮演着各种各样的角色
All these different people are me.
而这些角色组成了真正的我
All these different people are me.
所有的角色组成了真正的我
All these different people are me.
所有的角色组成了真正的我
We must never tell Peter anything
你可千万别跟Peter提到
about these Sunday afternoons we have.
咱俩周日下午的小秘密啊
Send me your novel, Logan.
把你的小说寄给我 Logantt
'I've sold your novel,The Girl Factory.
我卖♥♥掉了你的小说《女孩工厂》
'One thousand pounds.'
赚了一千英镑
I'm marrying Lottie, Peter,
我是和Lottie结婚 Peter
not a chunk of English countryside.
不是和农村那块地皮结婚
Uh, "Lady" Lottie, if you please.
呃 应该是Lottie女士 如果你愿意的话
Clinging on for dear old life.
抓住你这老家伙了
She's his mistress.Mrs Simpson.
她是他的情妇 Simpson夫人
Well, she seemed very nice.
不错 挺漂亮的
I want another child, Logan.
我还想要个孩子 Logan
I can't talk about it now.I've got to go away.
现在没时间说这个 我得走了
I'm going to have this baby.But don't come back to me
我打算要这个孩子 不过千万别回来
if you're not going to stay.
除非你愿意留下来
With us.Forever.
永远和我们在一起
So this is war in the 20th century.Mechanised terror.
这就是20世纪的战争 机械化带来的恐怖
Faceless killing machines.
冷酷的杀人机器
The infernal nightmare that is the Spanish Civil War.
西班牙内战像地狱般的噩梦
Or should that be the mind-bending tedium,
或者说它使人莫名地感到沉闷
the crushing boredom.
对一切都索然无味
The terminal fatigue.
让人身心疲惫
I should be writing another novel.
我该再写本小说
Will I find my inspiration here in Barcelona? I doubt it.
在巴塞罗能否找到灵感?我不敢确定
All I think about is Freya.
我一心只想着Freya
Hemingway... my God!
海明威...天呐!
What're you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢?
Trying to get to the Aragon front.It's taking forever.
我正想去阿♥拉♥贡前线呢 那里有份好差事
Oh, right...
噢 这样啊...
Well, uh leave it to me.
好吧 交给我
But don't tell these guys.
可别让这些人知道了
Come on, you have to know the right people in this war, Logan.
来吧 这场战争中你得结识有用的人 Logan
You are friend for Senor Hemingway?
你是海明威先生的朋友?
Yes, yes, we're old friends.
恩 是的 我们是老朋友了
Both novelists. Met in Paris.
都是小说家 在巴黎认识的
You working for an American news agency?
你为美国的某家新闻社工作?
Yes. I only file for American newspapers. Only American.
恩 我只为美国报纸写稿 仅限美国
Ah, yes. They pay well, no?
哈 好的 薪水不赖吧?
They do actually.
确实是这样
I can go to the front now?
我可以去前线了?
Of course. But only with your liaison officer...
当然 不过需要和你的联络官一起...
me.
也就是我
I am Faustino. Look forward to working with you, Senor Logan.
我叫Faustino 期待与您共事 Logan先生
Me too.I give you this.
我也是 把这个拿着
I don't want it.
我不要枪
Is essential.In Spain, everyone has a gun.
必须拿着 在西班牙 人人都有枪
So you are an anarchist,not a communist?
这么说你是无政♥府♥主义者 不是共♥产♥党员?
I suppose. Communists are better for governing, more practical.
我觉得是 党员更适合去做管理者 这比较实际
We anarchists,
我们无政♥府♥主义者
we believe in simple things. Two loves, two hatreds.
只相信简单直接的事 两种爱 两种恨
What are they?
愿闻其详
Love of life. Love of humanity.
热爱生活 热爱人性
Hatred of injustice.
憎恨非正义
Hatred of privilege.What about you, Logan?
憎恨特权 你呢 Logan?
At the moment I think I only believe in love.
此时此刻我只相信爱
In fact I believe in the love of one particular woman.
事实上 我是说我只爱着某个女人
You are right.Love of a woman is essential.
对啊 关爱♥女♥人♥是必须的
You see, we are true romantics, Logan.
看吧 我们都是浪漫之人 Logan
Deep down.
打心眼里的
And what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Terence. Lieutenant James Terence.
Terence James Terence中尉
So where are you from in England?
那么 你是英国哪里人?
Rotherhithe. Ever been there?It's in London.
罗瑟希特 去过么?在伦敦呢
We've got quite a few English lads.
我们抓到一些英国的年轻人
Even a couple of posh blokes like you.
有几个酷小伙看起来和你差不多
Trouble is,
问题是
we're POUM here.Trotskyites.
在这我们是托洛斯基分子(马♥克♥思♥主义统一工人党)
Now two miles down the line there,you've got fucking communists.
沿着这再走两英里 你就可以逮到"天朝"党员了
Same army...different army.
本是相同的军队...却有不同的待遇
I don't understand.
我没明白
Well, this is Spain.
好吧 这是西班牙
How long you been out here?
你来这多久了?
Look, the Russians won't supply us.
听好 俄♥国♥佬不会给我们补给的
They only supply communists.
他们只给党员
"Trotsky bad man," hey.
托洛茨基坏透了 嘿
Because we're anti-Stalin we don't get no new guns.
因为我们不信斯大林 所以连把新枪都没有
I'm sure General Franco is very grateful.
我相信佛朗哥将军会感激我们的
Here, put that in your fucking newspaper.
记着 把这些写下来登到你那狗屁报纸上
Ah, shit! That was close...
啊 我擦!太近了...
How long will you be in Madrid?
你什么时候去马德里?
I don't know. I don't know.
不知道 不知道
I've just got to go there and file a couple of reports
只是我得去那交几篇报道
then I must go home.
然后就得回家
My girlfriend's pregnant.
我女人怀孕了
If, when you are in Madrid,you could visit this person.
我说 如果你去了马德里 帮我去找个人
He has something for me. If you could collect it for me, Logan.
他有东西要给我 希望你帮我去拿一下 Logan
Eh, what... what is it?
呃 是...是个啥?
I used to be art teacher before this.
以前我是个艺术老师
It's some property of mine and I need someone I can trust.
这是我的一些宝贝 我得找个可以信任的人
Well, I'll do my best, I'll do my best. What then? What then?
好的 我尽力 我一定尽力 然后?然后呢?
Call me at the Ministry.I find a way to come to you.
在政♥府♥办公室给我打电♥话♥ 我有办法找到你
It can seem a little surreal.
这有点不可思议
Wait till tomorrow.
等到明天
We'll catch a bus and go to the Madrid front line,
我们会搭车去马德里前线
it's in the University quarter.
它位于大学区
The Republicans are in the buildings and the Fascists
共和党员坐在大楼里 而法♥西♥斯♥党员
are dug-in in the park.
在公园的壕沟中
Martha'll take you.
Martha会带你去
I'm shooting this film with Ivens all day.
我整天都在和Ivens拍片子呢
Do you know Ivens?Joris Ivens?
你知道Ivens么?Joris Ivens?
No.What is it, a documentary?
不 那是什么 一个纪录片?
Excuse me.My next article just walked in.
失陪 我的新闻素材来了
Nobody knows about Martha,Logan, got it?
没人知道Martha Logan 知道么?
Especially not Mrs Hemingway.
尤其是海明威夫人
Martha's a great girl,
Martha非常不错
but it's not easy on the home front,know what I mean?
但是不好让她在国内抛头露面 你懂么?
I do know what you mean, actually.
当然知道你什么意思
I'm in a similar situation myself.
我的情况也一样啊
The heart has its reasons, huh?
心中自有理由 哈?
Tell me about it.
跟我说说
Let's have another drink first.Por favor?
再要杯喝的先 劳驾
Wow. This is a fucking mess.This, this your first child?
哇 真♥他♥妈♥的混乱 这是你的第一个孩子?
No.
不
God and I've got to tell my wife and boy.
我滴神呐 我跟你说过我有老婆和孩子
Now that is a can of worms.
那这可是个大♥麻♥烦
See, I have three kids,
看吧 我有三个孩子
but if Martha was pregnant...
不过如果Martha怀孕的话...
Drink up.We need fuel.
干杯 加点酒
How does it happen, Hem?
怎么会这样的 Hem?
It's called life, I believe.
这就是生活 我相信
You got to go your own way, Logan.
你得走自己的路 Logan
It's like me, you choose to live the life,
就像我 怎样生活由你自己决定
you take the consequences.
当然你得承担后果
We all know that.
我们都很清楚
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表