剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
You must call me Gabrielle, Logan,
现在你一定得叫我Gabrielle Logan
now we have met properly.
我们遇见得多是时候啊
Thank you, Gabrielle.
谢谢你 Gabrielle
I can't help noticing how you stare at me so intently.
你怎么老是这么全神贯注地盯着我看呢
Forgive me.
原谅我吧
It's just that you remind me very much of someone.
只是你让我想起了一个人
Oh, who is she?
哦 她是谁?
She died a long time ago.
很久以前就去世了
I'm sorry, you were saying...?
不好意思 你刚才是说...?
Come, I have something to show you.
来 我要给你看一些东西
To the memory of Benoit Verdel,
记念Benoit Verdel
called Raoul, commander of the resistance group Renard,
Raoul Renard抵抗团的指挥者
who liberated Sainte Sabine... Qu'est ce que c'est "joug"?
解放了Sainte Sabine... 是"侵略"吗"?
Yoke.
殖民
Ah! ..who liberated Sainte Sabine from the German yoke.
哦! ..从德国手中解放了Sainte Sabine
That's my father.
我的父亲
Oui?
是吗?
I think she's extremely nice.
我认为她极迷人
Charmante.
魅惑的女人
There's something about her that is very intriguing.
关于她 有些事儿非常有意思
Have you seen what she put on her wall?
你看到她墙上挂着什么了吗?
Echec.
吃
The little plaque to her father?
颁给他爸爸的一块小匾?
Yes, it's very touching, I thought.
是的 这真是令人触动
She has an extraordinary bond with this place,
她和这个地方有着不解之缘
very strong childhood memories.
这儿有很牢固的儿时记忆
It is always better to ask permission before you put something like that up.
挂那样的东西在墙上的话 最好还是先求得许可
Echec.
再吃
It's her wall, isn't it?
那是她的墙 不是吗?
Echec et mat!
将军啦!
Bugger.
见鬼
Peter...
Peter...
Oh, God...
哦 天呐...
Logan, what is it?
Logan 这是什么?
What's happened?
怎么了?
You knew him?
你认识他?
He was my oldest friend.
他是我的老朋友了
Impossible man.
不可思议的男人
He died in the Falkland Islands, researching a new book.
他死在福克兰群岛 当时正在研究一本新书
Pure Peter.
纯粹的Peter
Never resist a passing bandwagon.
从来都不抵抗潮流
Oh, Logan, I'm so sorry.
哦 Logan 真遗憾
Logan!
Logan!
Hurry up, Logan.
快点 Logan
The pub's closing. Come on. Come on!
酒吧马上就要打烊了 快点 赶快!
The last one buys the first round.
最后一个反而能买♥♥到第一轮的呢
Mine's a large malt whisky, Logan.
Logan 我来一大杯麦芽威士忌
It was only after my father had died
直到父亲死后
that I knew of his past in La Resistance.
我才知道他在La Resistance的一些旧事
He never talked about it.
他从来都不说
Why wouldn't he talk about it?
为什么不说呢?
You have to understand that in '44...
你必须明白 在1944年的...
Well, in order to fight the Germans,
嗯 为了对付德国人
you often had to fight some Frenchmen too.
你通常也需要与一些法国人斗争
Of course.
那是
So I understand why he kept silent.
于是我知道了为什么他只字不提
Therefore, I put up my little discreet monument
因此 我用我那篇短小却谨慎的纪念碑
as a private homage to his memory.
纪念他 仅出于我个人的敬意
Ca va?
你还好吗?
Here's to Benoit Verdel.
敬Benoit Verdel
I feel very well. Full of energy.
我感觉非常好 精力充沛
My advice is to be prudent.
我建议你还是谨慎为妙
Be prudent in everything.
万事谨慎
What about sex?
性生活呢?
Well, you know what happened last time.
呃 你知道上次并不是多么乐观的
I don't think sex had anything to do with it.
我认为这与性没有什么关系
I was dressed, spent, standing up.
我穿戴整齐 精疲力尽 却又站得笔直
What I mean is, can I? Or would I be endangering myself?
我的意思是 我可以么? 或者说我会有危险吗?
You are the best judge.
你一直都很擅长判断的
Listen to your heart, your body.
倾听你的内心 你的身体
If something makes you happy,
如果有什么能使你快乐
it cannot be too bad for you,I always say.
它对你来说就不算太坏 我总这么说
'Write a great work,
写一部巨作
one that will make people think and may change the world.'
可以让人们深思 甚至可以改变这个世界
'Write a novel.
写一部小说
One that will gain you more than eight readers.
一部可以为你赢取八个以上读者的小说
'You're a writer, Logan. That's what makes you so different.
你是个作家 Logan 就是这才让你与众不同
'You should write a teccie, Logan.
你该写部侦探小说 Logan
'Use your imagination. Isn't that what novelists are meant to do?'
展开你的想象力 小说家们不都是这么做的么?
Mountstuart.
这是Mountstuart
Oh. Gabrielle, hello.
哦 Gabrielle 你好
Yes, of course.
是 肯定
Of course I will, straight away. Yes.
我当然会去 马上就去 好的
Bye.
拜
What do they mean, a lie?
这是什么意思 谎言?
Les salauds.
这些畜生
We'll have to replace it.
我们肯定会把它换掉的
We can't let them win. Simple.
不会让他们得逞的 绝对不会
Merci. Thank you, Logan.
谢谢 谢谢你 Logan
Thank you.
谢谢
'Suddenly I feel a sense of purpose.
我突然感觉有了目标
'I feel alive. We've put a new plaque up,
我感觉充满生气 我们需要挂上一块新碑
made of lead. Last for centuries.'
铅制的 可以流传几个世纪呢
Wow.
哇哦
We will never surrender.
我们绝不屈服
Oh...
哦...
'Here's a thought.
有这么一种想法
'Our death, the end of our individual journey,
死亡 这是每个人人生旅途的终点
'represents our final bit of bad luck in life.
代表着我们生命中最后的一点厄运
'But maybe, as that moment draws near,
但也许 当那个时刻逐渐来临之时
'the good luck increases, by way of compensation.
好运又开始增多了 作为补偿的方式
'Look at all my new good luck.
看我最近的这些好运
'Gabrielle arrives, and every time I see her,
Gabrielle来了 而每次见到她
I feel lucky.
我都感觉非常幸运
There's nothing for it.
除此之外别无他法
We need to take drastic action.
我们必须采取一些激烈的行动
But it's not good for your health, Logan.
可这对你的健康不好 Logan
I think I'm going to go to the gendarme in Villeneuve.
我觉着我得去维伦纽夫找宪兵帮忙
No, the gendarmes aren't going to waste their time staking out your wall.
算了吧 宪兵们才不会浪费时间来监视你的墙呢
Look, I'm going to catch this bastard,
走着瞧吧 我一定要抓住这个混♥蛋♥
whoever he is. Freya...
不管他是谁 Freya...
I'm not Freya.
我不是Freya
You're a good man, Logan Mountstuart.
你是个不错的人 Logan Mountstuart
Ne bougez pas!
别动!
Ne bougez pas!
不许动!
Espece de cons!
你们这些混♥蛋♥!
My God!
我的天!
Lucien! Docteur!
Lucien!医生!
Look what you made me do.
看你都让我做了什么
Sitting out in those bloody
整夜整夜地蹲守在这见鬼的
woods night after night.
丛林里
James Bond.
007嘛
It was an evil symbol, that plaque
那真是一个不幸的象征 就那块匾
so we felt
所以我们觉着
we had to reply in a symbolic way.
必须以某种象征性的方式予以回击
Madame Dupetit's father killed my grandfather in cold blood.
Dupetit夫人的父亲残忍♥地杀害了我的祖父
He killed the father of Lucien.
他也杀了Lucien的父亲
He was a hero... He liberated the town.
他是一个英雄...他让这个镇获得自♥由♥
No, no. That is Madame Dupetit's private fantasy.
不 不 那只是Dupetit夫人自己的白日梦罢了
I can show you all the documentation.
我可以给你看全部的文件材料
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表