剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
I did. Immediately. But it wouldn't wash.
我这样做了 但是并没有脱身
My father's threatened to disown me. He's coming to see the Master.
父亲威胁要与我断绝关系 他就要来见校长了
No, God!
不是吧
Shhh!
安静
I can't go to the village. You've got to go, and see Tess.
我没法去农庄了 你代替我去见Tess
Explain.
跟她解释
(SOBS LOUDLY)
(大哭不止)
'Say I can't see her until the fuss dies down.'
告诉她直到事情平息之前我不能再去见她
I don't want to hurt him, Logan.
我无意伤害他的 Logan
He's terrified of his father.
他怕极了他的父亲
Terrified.
太可怕了
Don't cry, Tess. It'll all be fine.
别哭了 Tess 一切都会好起来
He just can't risk anything at the moment.
他只是最近不能再做出格的事了
I had to say I was his sister.
我不得不说我是他姐姐
Otherwise people would talk.
否则别人会说闲话
Tess, I am so sorry. I wasn't thinking.
Tess 对不起 这不是我的初衷
We. We weren't thinking.
我们 我们都没有这种初衷
We were all...
只是我们都...
caught up in the moment.
在那刻情不自禁
Didn't mean nothing.
这不代表什么
I'd better go.
我最好离开了
It's forgotten.
忘了那件事吧
Never happened.
再也不会发生了
No. Never happened.
是的 再也不会了
'Perhaps Tess was expressing her frustration with Peter.
也许Tess只是想宣泄她对Peter不可得的沮丧
'Working-class girl confronting insurmountable social barriers.
工人阶层的女孩想要对抗不可逾越的阶级鸿沟
'But there we were.
刚好我们两两相对
'Need and opportunity.
欲望和时机成熟
'The ingredients of all betrayals.
于是我们被身体出♥卖♥♥♥了
'But Land.
可是Land
'Consider Land.
一想到Land
'No social barriers there.
没有社会阶层的障碍
'Mere physical stimulation is not enough.
仅仅身体的刺♥激♥对我来说已经不满足
'Bodies can meet, but when minds meet as well...'
身体的碰触暂且不谈 可是当思维也碰触时...
No, stop it! No, I won't allow it.
不 快住手 不 不许这么做
You cannot call Virginia Woolf
你不能仅把弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙
a lady novelist. She's a genius.
看成女性小说家 她简直是个天才
She writes novels, she's female.
她写小说 而且她是女性
So, if you ever get round to actually writing a novel,
所以你只是随便写写小说
and you are described as "Logan Mountstuart, gentlemen novelist",
然后自诩为高雅的小说家Logan Mountstuart
you won't object?
你就是这样吗
I wouldn't object at all.
我当然就是这样
Liar! You're going to have to grow up just a little, Logan,
大骗子 你还要再成熟一些 Logan
if you want us to move beyond simple friendship.
要是你想让我们的关系超越普通友谊
Where are you going?
你要上哪儿去?
Come and see me when you're a real writer.
直到你成了一个真正的作家时再来见我
Bye!
再见
BELL TOLLS
(缓慢钟鸣)
Remember this, son.
记住这些 我的儿子
It's just luck in the end.
生活靠的是运气
That's all life is.
这才是真♥相♥
'Am I staring into the abyss?
难道我陷入了灵魂的深渊
'A life of perpetual virginity?'
注定永世保持处子之身
Hello, Logan.
你好 Logan
I'm so sorry... I don't know...
对不起... 我不知道...
what's the problem.
出了什么问题
With...
出了...
Let's try again in a minute or two.
过一两分钟我们再试一次吧
But let's take our clothes off this time. Mm?
不过我们这次把衣服脱掉 好吗
BELLS RING
(钟鸣)
The bells of Oxford seemed to be celebrating my joy.
牛津的钟声仿佛都在为我的喜悦而庆祝
Logan Mountstuart, you are no longer a virgin.
Logan Mountstuart 你再也不是处♥男♥啦
But Tess is Peter's girl.
可是Tess是Peter的女人
Shame on you, Logan Mountstuart.
你真不要脸 Logan Mountstuart
This must never, ever happen again.
这种事情绝对再也不能发生了
Never, ever.
绝对 绝不
God.
天哪
I'm your first girl, aren't I, Logan?
我是你的第一个女人 是吗 Logan
No...
不是...
Yes.
是的
It's fun, isn't it?
真爽 是吗
I don't think the word fun quite does it justice.
我不认为有趣这个词用在这里合适
Thanks for the gin.How do you know I like gin?
谢谢你的杜松子酒 你怎么知道我喜欢这个?
I like to fuck and then I like to drink gin.
我喜欢做♥爱♥ 我也喜欢喝杜松子酒
And then I feel like fucking again.
然后我就感觉我能再做一次
Right. The gin is a present,
对了 这酒是一个礼物
from Peter.
Peter送的
Peter mustn't know about us.
Peter不能知道我们的事
No, no he mustn't.
不 他不会知道的
We must never tell Peter anything about these Sunday afternoons we have
我们不能告诉Peter我们在一起的这些周末下午
and what we get up to,
和我们之间所做的事
must we?
是不是?
Never, ever.
永远 永远
No, we won't.
不 我们不会
Never...
永远...
..ever.
..永远.
Do what you can, Logan.
Logan 做你能做的
Ben, there's something I should...
Ben 有一些事我应该...
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没事
I'll come and see you in Paris.When are you off?
我会来巴黎看你 你什么时候走?
Next week,no point in hanging around.
下周 没有必要一起走的
Next week?! What about finals?You won't get a degree.
下周?!期末考试怎么办?你拿不到学位的
I don't want a degree.I've made up my mind.
我压根不想要这个学位 我已经下定决心了
I don't care.
我不在乎
I've got to start finding artists
如果我的画廊在夏天开张的话
if I'm to open my gallery by summer.
我必须现在就开始物色艺术家
Nothing stands in your way.
不会有谁挡你的路
Your father is a diplomat,
你老爸是个外交官
encourages a life of art and culture.
并且鼓励艺术和文化的生活
Mine's the managing director of a meat-processing firm.
我爸是肉料加工厂的总经理
You've no idea how meat has dominated my whole life.
你根本不知道肉是怎么主导我整个生活的
It's depressing.
这是令人压抑的
Hello, what have you two been up to?
嗨 你俩一直在干嘛呢?
Momentous news, miraculous.We couldn't be happier.
重大消息 不可思议 我们没有比这更快乐的了
It's wonderful.It's just what I needed.
太好了 这就是我需要的
What's going on?
发什么了什么事?
You tell him, Peter.
Peter 你来告诉他
Yesterday, Tess wasn't feeling well,
昨天 Tess感觉不舒服
the doctor came to the cottage.Anyway...
请了医生到小别♥墅♥去的 但是...
Anyway, I wasn't ill.
但是 我没有生病
I was pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
什么?
When I heard Tess was pregnant,
当我听到Tess丝怀孕的时候
I realised, I've been a complete coward.
我意识到 我是个不折不扣的懦夫
So I telegraphed my father,
所以我打电报给我的父亲
told we were getting married.
告诉他我们要结婚了
He's cut me off without a penny.
他断绝了关系没有给我一毛钱
Married? You and Tess.
结婚?你和Tess?
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Well...
额...
It's wonderful, isn't it, Logan?
Logan 太好了 不是么?
Yes, wonderful.
是的 太好了
My God.
上帝啊
The child's not mine.
这小孩不是我的
Definitely not.She's three months pregnant.
绝对不是 她怀孕三个月了
I know it's Peter's.
我知道是Peter的
I wish you hadn't told me.
你希望你没有告诉过我
Who else could I tell?
那我能告诉谁?
You can not tell people secrets, you know?
你不能告诉人们秘密的 懂?
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表