剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
All right.
没事
Have you any idea how long you'll be staying?
你打算在这儿停留多久?
How long does it take to die, darling?
亲爱的 那要看我什么时候死
You tell me.
你来告诉我
Mmmm, delicious!
嗯 好吃!
So what are we celebrating, anyway?
那我们在庆祝什么?
Life.
生命
So the tests were good? Oh, wonderful.
化验结果是个好消息? 噢 太好了
No, no, no, uniformly bad.
不 不 不 一如既往地差
"Metastasizing pancreatic carcinoma."
胰腺癌转移
It's racing through me...
很快在我体内扩散...
my spine, my lungs, my liver.
我的脊髓 肺部 肝脏
Don't!
别!
Not a word of sympathy. I'm not going to hospital.
一句同情的话也不许说 我不会住院的
I'm staying here. Nurses will come here
我就留在这 护士会过来
and they've promised that I won't feel a twinge of pain
他们还承诺 我不会有一丝痛苦
and we're going to have fun. We're going to live like kings.
我们会快乐地过日子 过着国王般的日子
I've got enough money. We can indulge ourselves.
我有足够的钱 我们大可纵乐
No, no!
不 不!
Don't look so sad.
不要一脸苦相
If I could manage a "boff de politesse"
要是我能来上一个彬彬有礼的闪电交
I would, for old times' sake.
看在昔日的时光份上 我会的
It's just that I feel so frustrated!
我只是感到失落!
Aah!
哈!
What cannot be avoided, my darling, must be accepted.
我的亲爱 既然逃不过就面对现实吧
Now, eat some more.
来 多吃点
Before I polish it off myself.
免得我自己吃个精光
Morning, Logan.
早啊 Logan
Morning, Subadar.
早 Subadar
How is Madam, the Countess doing?
伯爵夫人还好吗?
She's comfortable, thank you,
她挺好的 谢谢关心
just a little bit woozy, you know. It's all these drugs.
就是有点头晕 药物作用
Oh, dear. Give her my ardent good wishes, huh?
噢 带给她我真挚的祝愿 好吗?
Yes, I will. Thank you. I'll see you later.
好 我会的 谢谢你 晚点见
Figs, lychees, kumquats,
无花果 荔枝 金桔
that's as exotic as I could get.
这是我可能搞来的最异国风情的了
Kumquats! I've never had a kumquat.
金桔! 我从来没尝过金桔
It's amazing.
真好
What you're going to experience is far more fun
你将要体验的东西
than what you've already experienced, you remember that, Logan.
比你体验过的东西有趣多了 你要记着这点 Logan
Actually, I think I'd rather have another sip of my cocktail.
其实我更想来一口我的鸡尾酒
My back is sore.
我腰疼
How's that?
怎么样?
Blessed opiates.
鸦♥片♥酊真好
What's the news?
有什么消息?
You remember my old friend, Cyprien Dieudonne, old French poet?
你记得我的老友Cyprien Dieudonne么 那个法国老诗人
I remember him.
我记得他
It seems he's left me a house, in his will,
看来他在遗嘱里给我们留了一间屋子
in South West France, it's near a village, Sainte Sabine, in the Lot.
在法国的西南部Lot的Sainte Sabine村附近
The house is called "Cinq Cypres".
屋子叫Cinq Cypres庄
Five Cypresses.
五柏庄
"Cinq Cypres". Oh, it sounds lovely.
Cinq Cypres 好听的名字
Sounds like I should sell it.
听上去似乎我该卖♥♥了它
No. Hold on to it, Logan. It's come out of the blue.
不 留着它 Logan 这份意外收获
You never know when you might need it.
你永远不知道什么时候会需要它
You promise me
你答应我
that you won't sell it.
你不会把它卖♥♥掉
It's a boon, a blessing.
它是一份恩惠 一份祝福
Cherish it.
珍惜它
What's the point if you can't afford to visit it?
你又不能到访 我留着有什么意义呢?
No, put it on the market, I say.
还是不要了 我拿到市场上放盘
I remember once...
我记得当初
once, when I was a young girl,
以前 在我还是一个小女孩的时候
down on my last pennies, I could have bought a sandwich,
身上最后的几个便士 本来可以买♥♥份三明治
but I bought a bunch of violets instead.
但我却拿来买♥♥了一束紫罗兰
I would never have remembered the sandwich,
我不会记得那个三明治
but I remembered those violets.
可我会铭记那些紫罗兰
Violets...
紫罗兰
The nurse will be here in half an hour, darling.
亲爱的 护士半小时后要到了
Tea's on its way.
茶就要好了
Room service. Are you decent?
客房♥服务 请问您可好?
No milk, slice of lemon, half a teaspoon of honey.
没有牛奶 柠檬切片 半茶匙蜂蜜
Everything that madam desires.
样样都是夫人喜欢的
Logan.
Logan
Logan.
Logan
It's not about looking back, darling.
亲爱的 不要回望过去了
It's about looking ahead.
向前看吧
Monsieur? Monsieur?
(法语) 先生? 先生?
Il faudrait pas aller au lit la.
你不该在这睡觉的
Pardon, monsieur. Pardonnez-moi.
抱歉 先生 请您原谅
Ah... voila.
啊... 可不是
Pardon.
抱歉
Allez, bon soir.
那 晚安
Allez, bon soir. Merci.
晚安 谢谢
Attention en rentrant.
路上小心
Amazing woman.
了不起的女人
Such energies.
那份干劲
She'd have killed me, that's why we had to divorce.
能置我于死地的 所以我们不得不离婚
Self-preservation, pure and simple.
自卫的本能 纯粹而简单
She was one of a kind.
她是个人物
But how come she ended up dying in your flat?
话说回来 她怎会在你的小公♥寓♥里过最后的日子?
Ah, I think she was...
啊 我想她是...
I think she wanted it to be all very discreet.
我认为她想谨慎处理一切
Yes. Makes sense.
对 说得通
Very good of you, Logan.
Logan 你真好
Fabulous woman.
妙绝的女人
No disrespect to the dead,
没有对死者的不敬之意
but the sex was out of this world.
但我得说人间哪得几回有那种ooxx啊
Can I drive you back to town?
我开车送你回镇上好吗?
You can drop me at the nearest tube station.
在最近的地铁站放下我就好
Public transport? How very socialist of you.
公用交通工具? 你还真是十足的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Thank you.
谢谢
Mind how you go.
路上小心
Morning, George.
早啊 George
Morning, Mr Mountstuart.
早 Mountstuart先生
I'll have a bunch of violets, please. Don't bother to wrap them.
请给我一束紫罗兰 不麻烦你打包了
There we are. Spring at last.
我们这的春天终于来了
Thanks very much, Mr Mountstuart.
非常感谢 Mountstuart先生
Not much of a spring we're having. Bloody freezing!
春脖子短 冷得要命!
Well, it's not about looking back, it's about looking ahead.
不要回望过去了 向前看吧
Too right.
太对了
Bye.
再见
I'm the new matron and things have changed. You have a bedpan.
我是新任护士长 规矩变了 你有个床用便盘
Use it.
用上它吧
We think you may be too old.
我们认为你也许太老了
I may look old, I don't feel old.
我看起来或许老了 但我心境年轻
If I gave you 100 quid, would you go on a trip abroad for me?
如果我给你100英镑 你会为我跑到国外去吗?
Abroad?
国外?
What's this all about?
到底怎么回事儿?
Bang, bang, I kill you, Logan!
砰 砰 我要杀了你 Logan
I've been in prison, you wanker, I know what it's like!
我坐过牢 你这个痞子 我知道那是怎么样!
Bonjour.
日安
Bonjour.
日安
"We will never surrender."
我们永不放弃
Ne bougez pas!
别动!
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表