剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
I was in Hamburg.A perfectly well-dressed man
当时我在汉堡 一个穿着考究的男人
but with a placard round his neck saying "Ich bin Jude,
但脖子上挂了一张海报写着 我是犹太人
"aber ich will mich nicht uber die Nazis beschweren." Extraordinary.
但是我不会怪纳粹(此处为德语) 太奇怪了
Lunchtime,in a main street in Hamburg.
午餐时间 在汉堡的主干道上
I get the "I am a Jew" bit.
我听到了 我是犹太人 这点
"But I will never complain about the Nazis."
但我绝不会抱怨纳粹所做的事
Apparently it's now illegal for
很显然 现在一个犹太人家庭里
a Jewish family to have a German maid.
有一个德国女佣是不合法的
What next, one wonders?
接下来呢 就这个事?
I'd better dash. Excuse me.
我得走了 抱歉
I'll see you on Tuesday, Logan.
我们周二见 Logan
You look wonderful.
你看起来好极了
Liar.
骗子
You look extremely well.All that success,I suppose.
你看起来非常的好 而且很成功 我猜的话
A wonderful life.
很棒的生活
So, what are you up to these days?
呃 最近怎么样?
I'm standing for Parliament.Next election.
我是常务议员 下次选举
Which party? Oh, that's a silly question, don't answer.
哪个党派?噢 真是个蠢问题 别问了还是
That's splendid.
那很是很光彩的
There you are.My boss wants to meet you.
你在这呢 我老板想见见你
Freya, this is a very old friend of mine. Land Fothergill.
Freya 这是我一个老朋友 Land Fothergill
Freya Deverell.Nice to meet you.
Freya Deverell 见到你很高兴
It's Leigh, actually.I married Oliver.
我是Leigh 事实上 我嫁给了Oliver
My God! The great man himself.I didn't know. Is he here?
天呐!那个伟人 我不懂 他在这么?
Yes. There he is over there.By the screen with the glasses.
是的 他在那边 戴眼镜那个
Well, I never.
好吧 我不会
Congratulations...Land's going to become an MP.
恭喜你...Land要去做国会议员了
She's going to try, anyway.Lovely to meet you.
她要去试一试 顺便带一句 见到你很高兴
Goodbye, Logan.
再见 Logan
Good luck.
祝你好运
I approve.
我很满意
What did she say?
她说了什么?
Er, goodbye.
呃 再见
One of your early conquests?
是你早些时候的小女朋友?
More of an obsession, I suppose.
你很执着 我认为
Wasn't reciprocated. We ought to go.
这并不是回报 我们该过去了
They're going to give away our table.
他们马上就要取消咱们的预定了
They're going to give away our table.
他们的确是要取消咱们的预定了
I don't want supper. Now you mention it.
我不想吃晚饭了 你刚好提醒了我
Really? It's not like you. You usually like a spot of supper.
真的吗?这不像你 通常晚饭你就吃一点
Sometimes I just don't feel like supper.
有时候我只是不愿意吃晚饭
Supper can get in the way.
晚饭会碍事的
You're not hungry?
你不饿吗?
Very hungry indeed.
非常饿实际上
Come back.
回来
Got you. Clinging on for dear old life. Oh!
抓到你了 抓住你这家伙了 哦!
' "We must never get a bigger bed,"
我们永远也不需要大点的床
'Freya says. I think of Lottie
Freya说 我想起了Lottie
and our child and my life in Norfolk.
我们的孩子还有我在诺福克的生活
'But I only want to be with Freya.
但是我只想和Freya在一起
'Time away from Freya is time lost.
没有Freya的日子 我茫然无措
'Forever.'
永远的
'Lionel...'
Lionel…
'Lionel...'
Lionel…
Lionel. Shake your rattle.
Lionel 晃晃你的摇铃
That's it. Good boy.
就是这样 好宝宝
Oh, don't go too near the fireplace.
哦 不要靠壁炉太近了
These are for you.
这些是给你的
What are they?
是什么?
They're called bills.
称作账单的东西
More precisely, unpaid bills.
准确的说 未付的账单
You'd better earn some money, at last.
你最好能赚点钱 在到期前
My book's nearly done. We'll be all right.
我的书快写完了 我们会好起来的
Don't lie to me, Logan.
不要对我撒谎 Logan
Before you ask, I'm not asking Daddy for a penny more.
在你开口之前 我不会向爸爸多要一分钱
Who's that?!
他是谁?
Mr Finch. He's in my room on the first floor.
Finch先生 他住在我一楼的房♥间
Very nice man.
人很好
All my lodgers, very nice gentlemen.
我所有的房♥客 都是很棒的绅士
Hola! Senor Logan!
你好!Logan先生!
Como estas?
你好吗?
Muy bien.
我很好
Some tea, por favor?
来点茶 怎么样?
Si, si.
对 对
Next time you bring in Lionel with you. I never see him.
下次带上Lionel和你一起 我从没见过他
And I never see Lottie. Why she never come?
而且我从没见过Lottie 为什么她从没来过?
Bring them with you.
带他们和你一起来
I will. Of course.
我会的 当然
Mother, I was wondering,
妈妈 我想知道
could you lend me some money? Just 50.
可以借给我点钱吗?就50块
And I'll pay you back in a month.
一个月之内我就还你
I need to buy some time, really, and finish my book.
有时候我得买♥♥些东西 真的 来完成我的书
This is for repairing the house. New carpets.
这是用来修理房♥子的 换新地毯
Now I have all these paying guests.
现在我有那么多房♥客
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢 妈妈
I just need a few weeks of really hard work. You know.
我需要几个星期真正努力的工作 你知道的
Then I'll get the book done, and we'll be in clover again.
然后我就可以把书写完 我们又可以衣食无忧了
Of course, querido. You take time.
当然了 亲爱的 你需要点时间
'Back to Biarritz.
回到比亚里茨(法国城市)
'Ben has taken a villa for the summer, invited some friends.
为了度过夏天Ben住进了一个农庄 请了一些朋友
'The novel will have to wait.'
小说不得不等等了
The more you drink, they say, the browner your suntan.
他们说 喝的越多 日光浴的效果越好
Do they say that? That sounds
他们真那么说吗?听起来是的
like a very good excuse for drinking a lot, to me.
像是一个不错的劝酒辞 对我来说
She's lovely.
她真可爱
Thank you, Ben.
谢谢 Ben
Thanks for your hospitality.
谢谢你这么好客
And for your...understanding.
还有你的…理解
Very easy to understand. Easy as pie.
很容易理解的 小菜一碟
Basically, the book changed my life.
基本上 这本书改变了我的人生
Everyone had forgotten me,
每个人都已经忘了我
then Logan wrote The Cosmopolitans.
然后Logan撰写了《世界主义者》
I owe everything to this man.
我将一切都归功于这个人
Just the credit you deserve.
只是声誉都是你应得的
Are you happy, darling?
你高兴吗,亲爱的?
Who wouldn't be? Here.
谁不会呢?这里的
Now.
此时
Nothing like the sun on your tits, I say.
你的乳♥头♥上没有地方像太阳一样 我觉得
Monsieur. Excuse me, monsieur.
先生 打搅一下 先生
Excuse me, monsieur.
打搅一下 先生
Excuse moi, s'il vous plait.
原谅我 如果你愿意
Vous etes anglais? Americain?
你是英国人吗?美国人?
Oui, anglais.
是的 英国人
Thank you. God.
谢谢 上帝啊
Can you please let a party play through?
你们可以让一伙人打下球吗?
I am secretary of club. We will reimburse your green fee.
我是俱乐部的秘书 我们会补偿你们场地费的
Why?
为什么?
It's a very distinguished personage. English.
是非常著名的人士 英国人
The Prince of Wales.
威尔士亲王
I don't see why not. Thank you.
我看不出有什么不好 谢谢
Awfully good of you. Want to get in nine holes before lunch.
你真是太好了 想在午饭前进完9个洞
Pleasure. Sir.
乐意帮忙 阁下
Right. Off you go, Freddie.
好了 你可以走了 Freddie
Very kind of you to let as barge in like this, Mr...?
能容忍♥这样的闯入真是太感激了 您是…?
This is Ben Leeping.
这位是Ben Leeping
Allow me, sir.
让我来 阁下
Terribly good, darling.
太棒了 亲爱的
Why don't you wait in the clubhouse, darling?
为什么不到更衣室等一下呢 亲爱的?
I want to work up an attitude for lunch. David, you must
我想为午饭找点议题 David 你得
thank Mr Mountstuart
感谢Mountstuart先生
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表