剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
What did he say?'
他怎么说?
It's not a he. It's a couple of girls. That's why I phoned.
不是一个他 是一对姑娘 所以我打电♥话♥给你
Girls? Fuck! What did they say?
姑娘?靠! 她们说什么了?
They say I have to go to Zurich.
他们说我得去苏黎世
OK, that...that sounds right.
好 那..那听起来才对劲
So they are the contact?
那她们就是接头人?
'Obviously. Yes.'
明显是的
Get a grip, Mountstuart. Call me from Zurich.
聪明点 Mountstuart 到苏黎世后打我电♥话♥
About this tip to Zurich...
关于去苏黎世的建议...
Yes, we are coming with you.
是的 我们跟你一起去
No, no, no there's no need.
不不不 没必要
We have guns.
我们有枪
I have too. You have one?
我也有 你有吗?
No, I am unarmed.
没 我不带武器的
We're your bodyguards. So we all go on a trip to Switzerland together!
我们是你的保镖 大家一起去瑞士
So do you have money, Logan? No. Well, not much.
Logan 你有钱吗? 没...没带多少
Switzerland is expensive, Logan.
瑞士的东西很贵 Logan
I know it's expensive. I was there in the war.
我知道那里很贵 打仗的时候我在那里待过
What war?
什么战争?
The Second World War(!)
第二次世界大战!
You are very old man, Logan.
你真的很老 Logan
I do feel old today, oddly.
很奇怪 我今天是真的觉得老了
If you don't pay for us, Logan,
Logan要是你不替我们付钱
we have to rob a bank.
我们只能抢银行了
I'll pay. I'll pay! Put it away.
我付我付 把它挪开
Bang, bang! I kill you, Logan.
砰砰 我要杀了你 Logan
They're fucking psychopaths. They've got guns, for God's sake.
他俩就是神经病 他们有枪 天呐
Well, dump them. Forge on alone, Mountstuart.
那就甩了他们 独自行动 Mountstuart
Use your initiative.
发挥你的主观能动性吧
But how will I meet the contact?
那我怎么跟接头人碰面?
OK, good point, yes. Well, dump them as soon as they tell you the contact.'
好 问的好 他们告诉你谁是接头人后再甩了他们
Yeah, yeah. Thanks so much, John(!) Mogadishu.
好 好 非常感谢 John! 摩加迪修
You can sleep in the bed with us, Logan.
你可以和我们一块儿睡床上 Logan
No, thanks. The chair will be fine.
不了 谢谢 我睡在椅子上就好
Do you know how I'm going to meet the contact?
你们知道我该怎么联♥系♥上接头的人吗?
Don't worry, he will find you tomorrow. He knows you are here.
不用操心 明天他会来找你的 他知道你在这儿
Does he?
他知道?
Hmm.
嗯
Fine.
好吧
So, I think we go to bed now.
那么 我们现在可以睡觉了
Please, wait outside.
请回避一下
Yes, of course.
哦 当然
You want some Mary-Jane, Logan?
来根Mary-Jane(大♥麻♥烟) Logan?
No, thanks. I don't.
不 谢谢 我不碰这个
Fuck, Logan, you got to have some fun in your life.
妈的 Logan 你应该给生活找点儿乐子
I love fun. I'm a fun-loving guy.
我爱玩儿 我是个喜欢作乐的人
I'm having fun now. May I?
我现在就玩得很开心 可以拿吗?
(IN GERMAN)
(德语)
What are you saying?
你们在说什么?
We are saying
我们在商量
maybe we shoot you and take your money.
也许我们可以一枪毙了你再拿走你的钱
Most amusing.
非常幽默
Oh, don't worry, Logan. We like you.
噢 别害怕 Logan 我们喜欢你
We lurve you, Logan.
我们爱你 Logan
Come to bed, you sexy man, you.
到床上来 帅哥 上来
Good night.
晚安
It's been real.
真的晚安了
(Goodbye, girls.)
再见 姑娘们
(Good luck.)
祝你们好运
Yes, I'm dumping them.
是的 我把她们甩掉了
I'm going to meet the contact. Then I'm heading home.
我这就去见接头的人 然后马上回来
'Excellent.'
非常好
One other thing - I resign.
还有件事 我不干了
'What do you mean, resign?'
你不干了是什么意思?
I resign from the SPK. I resign from Working Circle Communication.
我要从SPK辞职 我不在事业通讯处干了
That's it, finito. You're on your own.
我已经决定了 就这样 你好自为之
Melodramatic nonsense, Mountstuart.
别狗屁的胡说八道了 Mountstuart
You complete your mission. I'll see you when you get back. Mogadishu!
完成任务 我等你回来 摩加迪修!
Hey!
嘿!
Mogadishu?
摩加迪修?
Mogadishu.
摩加迪修
Why the fuck are those crazy girls with you?
为什么那些危险的女人和你在一起?
Are you crazy?!
你疯了吗?!
It wasn't my idea, believe me!
不是我的主意 相信我
Sheisse!
该死!
You have something for me?
你有东西要给我吗?
Wait in there. Ten minutes.
在这儿等我 10分钟
Good luck.
祝你好运
Tell John that we are ready.
告诉John我们已经准备好了
Will do.
我会的
Guten Tag.
你好
Ist alles in Ordnung?
你还好吧?
Ja.
是的
Ist gut. Ich spreche keine Deutsch.
我很好 我不太会说德语
Wo ist...
怎么去...
...railway station?
...火车站?
The Bahnhof? The Bahnhof? Ja.
火车站? 火车站? 哦
You take this road, you turn left, go straight and it's 400 metres.
沿着这条路走 左转 然后直走400米就到了
Ah! Danke schon.
啊! 谢谢
Bitte.
不用谢
Mogadishu, eh?
摩加迪修 嗯?
Sheer coincidence.
这事儿纯属巧合
I'm not a fool.
我不是笨蛋
This is all part of some stupid
这完全是蠢货才会做的事
crazy plot to try and free the Baader Meinhof Gang.
居然密谋支持赤军旅的恐怖活动
Don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥的在讲什么
What were you buying John?
你买♥♥的是什么 John?
Nothing to do with you. You gave him all the money?
与你无关 你把钱都给他了?
Yes.
是的
Fucking useless Swiss bastard.
你♥他♥妈♥个没用的瑞士混♥蛋♥
It wasn't explosives, was it? You weren't sending me to fucking
你买♥♥的不是炸♥药♥ 是吗? 你♥他♥妈♥的不是派我到
Switzerland to buy a case full of explosives were you, by any chance?
瑞士去买♥♥一整箱子炸♥药♥ 啊?
Keep your fucking voice down!
你♥他♥妈♥给我小声点儿!
Have you any idea what would have happened to me
你有没有想过如果我被逮捕了
if I'd been caught? You complete arsehole!
会发生什么事? 你个王八蛋!
Need to know, Logan! You didn't need to know!
要知道 Logan! 你不该知道这些的
I'd have needed to know if I'd gone to prison
如果我可能要把牢房♥坐穿的话
for many, many years!
我早该知道这些了!
I've been in prison, you wanker,
我坐过牢 你个卑鄙的家伙
I know what it's like.
我知道坐牢是什么滋味儿
You were playing with my freedom, with my life.
你在拿我的自♥由♥和生命作赌注
If life is all about luck,
如果人生完全取决于运气
then is mine running out?
我是开始不那么走运了吗?
I no longer recognise the world I'm living in.
我已经认不出所生活的这个世界
What's happening to its people? I don't like them any more.
人们都是怎么了? 我无法再喜欢他们
The spirit of the place isn't working.
人心不古 世风日下
Is there no place for a man who doesn't want to grow old gracefully?
难道就没有一个地方能让人优雅地老去吗?
Cinq Cypres. You promised me that you won't sell it.
Cinq Cypres 你答应过我不会卖♥♥掉它的
You never know when you might need it.
你永远都不知道什么时候可能用到它
'Ladies and Gentlemen, I presume this is to enable us to
女士们 先生们 我姑且认为现在正是我们能够
'sweep Britain clean of socialism...'
把社♥会♥主♥义♥从英国一举扫除的时刻...
This is absolutely the best way.
毫无疑问这是最好的方式
A sale between two friends. No commission.
两个好友之间的交易 免去了手续费
It's time for me to go, but it makes
是我该离开的时候了 但是
me very happy to think of you and your family living here.
我非常高兴看到你们一家住在这里
To have the whole house, freehold,
能够终生拥有这整套房♥子
for my family, it's wonderful.
为了我的家人 这实在是太好了
But don't leave before the election.
你还是等选举结束后再走吧
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie!
Maggie Maggie Maggie!
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表