剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, let me...Let me ask you a question, Dr Byrne.
呃 让我...我想问你个问题 Byrne医生
What is your professional discipline, hmm?
你专业学的是啥 恩?
Is it Freudian? Or is it Jungian?Or is it Reichian?
弗洛伊德学说?荣格学派?还是赖希疗法?
Hmm? What's your angle on someone like me?
恩?对于我这样的人 你怎么看?
Well, none of the above.
呃 都不是
It's very simple.
这很简单
I am what you would call an old-fashioned S & M man.
按老说法 我就是你们所称的S&M男人
S & M, what's that?
S和M 和解?
Sex and money.
性和钱
In my experience, if you're not clinically ill, schizophrenic,
以我的经验 如果不是临床疾病 精神分♥裂♥
manic-depressive,then 99% of most people's neuroses
躁狂症 那99%的人都是神经衰弱
are generated by sex or money.
都是因为性或者钱
Or both. Simple as that.
或者两者都有 就这么简单
Right.
好吧
So, how would you categorise yourself?
那么 你把你自己分到哪一类?
Sex or money?
性还是钱?
I'm definitely a sex man.
显然是性
Darling Logan, will you ever get this letter, I wonder.
亲爱的Logan 我一直在想你会不会收到这封信
Still, I feel I have to write to you.
不过 我还是觉得要给你写上一封
Perhaps it will find you wherever you are.
或许如果你在哪这封信都能找到你
I have the most wonderful news.
我有一些最好的消息
We're going to have another child.
我们就快有第二个宝宝了
I have the strangest feeling,an absolute conviction,
我有种很奇怪的感觉 深信不疑
that we'll have another daughter,a sister for Stella.
我们会有第二个女儿 给Stella做妹妹
Am I being a complete fool?
是不是觉得我傻了?
Would you laugh at me?
你会笑我么?
I write lists of girl's names.
我在写了一串女孩儿的名字呢
How can I explain? Listen...
怎么说呢?听着...
Yesterday was hope, this baby...
昨天我曾憧憬 这个婴儿...
Imagine your welcome home.
想想你回到家的样子
Your three girls waiting for you.
你的三个女孩儿都在等你
There'll be four of us, my darling, and we'll celebrate.
我们将成四个人 亲爱的 一起欢聚庆祝
LOUD WHISTLING AND EXPLOSION
(响亮的汽笛声和爆♥炸♥声)
Another year, another birthday.
又是一年 又是一次生日
Life seems simpler and clearer without Allanah.
没有Allanah的生活似乎更加简单而明晰
I feel freer.
我感觉自♥由♥多了
Happier now that I'm on my own.
也更加快乐 因为我现在孑然一身
Health - marginally better.
身体 - 比之前稍好些
No more teeth out.
没再拔过牙
Haven't had any Dexedrine for months.
好几个月都没吃过兴♥奋♥剂♥了
Drinking. Hmm, under control.
饮酒 唔 已经控制住了
Just the one cocktail at lunch.
只会在午餐时来一杯鸡尾酒
Evenings are trickier, though.
尽管这样夜晚变得更加难过了
Smoking - one pack a day, if I stay in.
吸烟 - 一天一包 如果我闭门不出
Weight - heavy. Bit of a belly.
体重 - 很沉 有点啤酒肚了
Hair - thinning.It's only to be expected...
头发 - 打薄了 是这么打算的...
Yeah.
喂
There's a young man called Leo here to see you.
外面有一个叫Leo的小伙想要见你
Leo who?
什么Leo?
He says you know each other.
他说你们互相认识
I'll be right there.
我一会就过去
Father, it's me. Lionel.
爸爸 是我 Lionel
Lionel.
Lionel
Well, I'm called Leo now. I hated being called Lionel.
是这样的 我现在叫Leo 我讨厌别人叫我Lionel
Good!
好啊!
So what's the name of this band that you manage?
那你现在组建的乐队叫什么名字?
Dead Souls.
死灵魂
Ah, Gogol.
奥 果戈里
Sorry?
什么?
Oh, nothing.
哦 没什么
There's was a Russian writer called Gogol,
有一个俄♥国♥作家叫果戈里
wrote a great book called Dead Souls.
他写过一本著作 叫《死灵魂》
That won't be a problem.
这不会有什么问题吧
No, no, no. He's long gone!
不 不 不会 他早就去世了!
Great. So we thought there are so many bands in London
哦好 是这样的 我们觉得伦敦乐队太多了
that we should come to New York.
所以我们决定去纽约
Fantastic.
很不错啊
See if things weren't any better over here.
看看如果这边的形势也没多乐观的话
English bands might be more hip here now.
英国乐队在这边兴许能有所发展
Mmmm. Of course.
嗯 当然了
And I thought that you were here, as well...
而且我想既然你也在这里...
We could get to know each other.
我们能增进彼此之间的了解
Yes. That would be good. That would be wonderful.
是啊 这样很好 非常好
So...here I am.
所以...我就来了
That's the band.
这就是我们的乐队
Well, it can't cost you a lot, anyway.
呃 总而言之 这花不了你太多钱
Monday, this is my father, Logan Mountstuart.
Monday 这是我父亲 Logan Mountstuart
Dad, this is Monday.
爸爸 这是Monday
Your dad? That's so groovy.
你♥爸♥爸?帅毙了
Hi, Mr Leo's Dad.
Leo先生的爸爸 你好
Hi there, Monday. Good to meet you.
嘿 你好 Monday 见到你很高兴
Oh, goodness.
欧 天哪
Ah...
哦...
So...
那么...
..how have you been?
..你过得怎么样?
What brings you to New York, Mrs Scabius?
什么风把你吹到纽约来了 Scabius太太?
Oh, sorry! Sorry.
欧 对不起!对不起
Is it any different now I'm the ex-Mrs Peter Scabius?
我现在是前Peter Scabius太太了 和之前有区别吗?
Strangely, it's better now the guilt quotient's gone.
有些奇怪 现在感觉好多了 罪恶感消失了
You mean the guilt dividend is gone.
你是说被罪恶的感觉消失了
I always thought that it made it more exciting for you.
我一直觉得那感觉会让你更兴奋呢
It's you I love fucking, darling...
我想干的是你 亲爱的
Ow!
嗷!
..not Peter.
..不是Peter
How is Peter, by the way?
顺便问一句 Peter怎么样了?
Extremely, effortlessly, endlessly successful...
非常的 毫不费力的 永无止境的成功 成功 成功
I'm glad to say.
我很高兴这样说
He's just sold his tenth novel to Paramount Studio.
他刚刚把他的第十篇小说卖♥♥给了派拉蒙制片厂
Lots and lots of lovely alimony.
好多好多可爱的离婚赡养费啊
Money pouring in.
数钱数到手抽筋啊
All right, all right. Message received, loud and clear.
好了 好了 我了 我清楚的很
I'll remove my worthless, impoverished self
我得让我这一文不值的 一贫如洗的身躯
from your presence.
远离您那高贵的存在
Oh, don't chip down, darling. It doesn't suit you.
噢 别自暴自弃 亲爱的 那不适合你
Anyway...
无论如何...
..I want you to come to a party tomorrow night
..我希望你明天晚上能够出席
at the Italian consulate.
意大利领♥事♥馆♥的派对
You can meet my new paramour, Giancarlo.
你能见到我的新宠 Giancarlo
Does he have a second name?
他姓什么?
Yes, and he's a count.
有 他是个伯爵
Il Conto di Cordato.
Il Conto di Cordato
He's very sweet, very intelligent, you'll like him.
他很可爱 很聪明 你会喜欢他的
Hmm...
唔...
I'm going to enjoy enormously being a contessa.
我将会极其享受伯爵夫人的生活
I don't think I should meet your boyfriends, Gloria.
我觉得我不该去见你的新男友 Gloria
I don't think it's right.
我觉得这是不对的
Darling?
亲爱的?
All right, all right. I'll be there
好吧 好吧 我会去的
But I'm going to bring my son, Leo.
但是我要带上我儿子Leo
I want you to meet him.
我想让你见见他
It'll be a night of meetings.
这会是个会晤之夜啊
Giancarlo must be late. Have another drink, Leo.
Giancarlo一定是迟到了 再喝一杯 Leo
Try and keep up with your father.
学学你父亲吧 向他看齐
I haven't the stamina. A beer will be fine.
我可没那精力了 一杯啤酒就好
I ought to go to a gallery opening.
我得赶去画廊的开幕式了
Ladies and Gentlemen, please, our guests of honour.
女士们 先生们 请允许我介绍今天的贵宾
What's going on, darling? Are you all right?
怎么了 亲爱的?你还好吗?
You look as if you've seen a ghost.
你看起来就像见鬼了一样
Dad?
爸?
Get out!
滚!
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表