剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Currency speculation is high treason. No doubt at all.
投机倒把货币是高度叛国罪 毫无疑问
Really?
真的吗
Well, it is when you're the ex-King of England
在前任国王时期的英国
and your country's been at war for four years.
你的国家经受了四年的战祸
We have reason to believe that the Duke has borrowed
我们有理由相信公爵从财阀那里
2 million dollars from some plutocrat
借到了两百万美金
and is speculating on the currency markets through a bank in Mexico.
通过墨西哥银行在货币市场上投机倒把
Why would he do it?
他为什么要做这个?
He keeps moaning about how poor he is.
他一直抱怨自己有多么的贫困
Among his other plethora of endless moans.
他总是各种抱怨 这只是九牛一毛
What's this got to do with my division? I'm Spain and Portugal.
这跟我的分派有什么关系? 我在西班牙和葡萄牙
You're a serving officer, Logan. Like me.
Logan 你跟我一样是现役军官
We have no choice once we've been given an order.
当命令来到我们别无选择
This is highly secret, OK? Not a word.
这是高度机密 明白吗? 一个字也别漏出去
Right, I understand.
是的 我明白了
How do you do this trick, Logan? You're only nine-years-old.
Logan 这玩意怎么弄 你才9岁大?
The red's represent a decade, more kind for the old chap.
红色代表一个十年 给老头子庆祝时就方便多了
I've got a birthday present for you, Logan.
Logan我准备了生日礼物给你
I sold the last Miro.
我卖♥♥掉最后一幅Miro了
Really, that's wonderful.
真的啊 太好了
A museum in Boston bought it. Could have sold a dozen more.
给波士顿的一家博物馆买♥♥下 本应可以多卖♥♥一打
I'll bring the money over, discreetly.
我会把钱带来 我会小心的
Discreetly?
小心?
Ship ahoy! Splice the mainbrace!
启航咯! 来杯酒提提神!
The Lord High Admiral Mountstuart is about to take to the ocean wave.
皇家最高海军司令Mountstuart将要乘风破浪
Really?
真的?
Mustn't breath a word. But they're going to give me command of a ship.
不能多说了 他们派我指挥一艘船
A ship!
船!
We should be in sight of...
一个时候后我们就可以看到...
the Bahamas in an hour, sir.
巴哈马群岛了 长官
We're making for Nassau?
我们向拿骚(巴哈马首都)进发吗?
Yes, it's correct. It's good, good.
是的 没错 很好 很好
And from there we'll be hunting enemy submarines.
在那里我们要打下敌军的潜艇
Yes, in theory.
是吧 理论上是的
I'm not stupid, sir.
长官 我不笨
I did notice the golf clubs.
我注意到高尔夫球会所了
I'll be staying in a hotel room.
我会一直留在酒店的房♥里
You'll have your cabin back.
你可以收回你的客舱
No doubt you'll be able to spot the Nazi submarines from the lounge bar.
难怪你在酒吧也能凭窗倚栏地监察纳粹的潜艇
Who is the most important Englishman this side of the Atlantic, McStay?
大西洋的这边谁是最重要英国人 McStay?
The Duke of Windsor?
温莎公爵?
That's it. And he is?
是的 而他的身份是?
The Governor of the Bahamas.
巴哈马群岛的统治者
Let's just say I'm here to keep an eye on him.
就是说我到这里来是监视他
I'll let you know when we sight Nassau harbour, sir.
等看到拿骚港口我会向你报告的 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
You're new.
你是新来的
A new face, thank God! I'm Harry Oakes.
新面孔 太好了! 我是Harry Oakes
Lieutenant Logan Mountstuart.
Logan Mountstuart中尉
Of course! You're the intrepid sub-hunter.
肯定没错 勇敢的潜艇阻击手
Good luck to you, son.
孩子 祝你好运
He believes in plain-speaking. It's my father-in-law.
他快人快语 他是我的岳父大人
He likes to call a spade a bloody spade.
打牌时候还喜欢主动泄底
This is not a bad place to spend the war.
要度过战火纷飞的日子这里是个不错的地方
There is some fun to be had. Do you know anyone here?
这里确有它个中的乐趣 认识这里的人吗?
No, not a soul.
没有 谁也不认识
Mr Logan Mountstuart.
Logan Mountstuart先生
As I live and breathe.
太让人吃惊了
They said there was a Navy ship being stationed here.
他们说一艘海军船在这里驻扎
Amazing you should be its captain.
原来是你当的船长啊
Extraordinary coincidence, ma'am.
真不是一般的巧合啊 夫人
We have to tell David now.
我们现在就去告诉David
He'll be thrilled, thrilled.
他会开心的不得了 不得了
I can't tell you how pleased I am.
我都说不出我有多开心了
My happiest moment since they stuck us in this ghastly moron paradise.
是我给困在这个白♥痴♥天堂以来最开心的时刻
Ah, my favourite people, morons.
啊 我最相见的人儿 笨蛋
Spoilt for choice, here.
给宠坏了 这边
Lovely to see you! How are you?
看到你真高兴 最近可好?
Queen of the morons.
笨蛋女王
Why am I so glad to see you, Mr Mountstuart?
为什么我看到你就这么高兴呢? Mountstuart先生
What can it mean?
这可以代表什么呢?
Well, I'm not really sure.
呃 我不大确定
David, look who it is!
David 看 谁来了!
It's Mr Mountstuart, darling.
亲爱的 是Mountstuart先生
He managed to get you Piper Fletcher.
他帮忙打点Piper Fletcher的事
Ah, yes.
啊 是啊
Lot of damn fuss about nothing.
小题大做了
You're the golfing chappie, aren't you?
你打高尔夫 对吗?
That's me, sir.
是的 先生
You're tense.
你在紧张
Do you feel tense?
你感到紧张吗?
No, I feel all right, sir, I think it's just, um...
没有 我很好 先生 我只是想 呃...
Just relax, don't look up.
放松 别往上面看
Yup. No, it's not... Yeah, it's interesting.
是的 不 不是... 啊哈 真过瘾
'Funny to think I used to enjoy golf.
想想我以往喜欢高尔夫 真是可笑
I'm beginning to see it as a torment from Dante's Inferno.
我开始将此视为但丁笔下的地狱般的折磨
When I'm not stuck in
只要我不是一筹莫展的
my stifling room writing coded nonsense for the NID,
在让人窒息的屋子里用密♥码♥向NID汇报
I am condemned to spend an afternoon hitting a small white ball
我就不得不用一个下午的时间去打高尔夫球
with a wooden stick with a vain little man
一根木棒 一个虚荣的小矮子
who cheats and never says thank you.
他是个骗子 从没有说过谢谢
And all I can do is smile
而我只能微笑
and smile...
微笑…
and smile.
还是微笑
Freya, Freya, are you still there?
Freya Freya 你还在吗
Have you heard the news recently?
你听说最近的新闻了吗?
Yes... What news?
在…什么新闻?
We've beaten the Germans at El Alamein.
我们在阿♥拉♥曼打败了德国人
We're advancing against the Japs in Burma.
我们正在前往缅♥甸♥打击小日本
Yes. Your point is?
是的 你的看法是?
There's a war on, sir.
一场战争 先生
And you play golf with the Duke of Windsor three times a week.
而你却在这儿跟温莎公爵打高尔夫 一星期三次
The Duke, between ourselves, is a bit of a CAUC.
在我们中间 公爵是一个有点儿CAUC
A what?
什么?
Complete And Utter Cunt.
完全和纯粹的贱♥人♥
Don't snatch at it.
别指望这个球
No.
没有
Bad luck, Mountstuart.
真倒霉 Mountstuart
Hello?
你好?
Hello, darling? This line's appalling.
你好 亲爱的?这线路真差劲
'What am I doing here?
我在这里干什么呢?
'I feel as if I'm a character in a chapter of Alice In Wonderland.
我觉得自己就像爱丽丝梦境奇遇里的人物一样
'I've fallen down a rabbit hole and I live in a curious, unreal world
我掉进了一个兔子洞 生活在一个古怪 虚幻的世界
'of the Duke and the Duchess.'
这世界属于公爵和公爵夫人
No, no, I've no news, I just wanted to hear your voice.
不 不 我没有事 我只想听到你的声音
And yet... You're inclined to look up.
但是…你总是往上看
Which you, you shouldn't do.
你不应该那么做的
'But here I am, trapped.
但是我在这儿陷入困境
I can find nothing against the Duke.
我找不到任何对公爵不利的证据
'No currency fraud, no evidence at all.
没有金融诈骗 一点证据也没有
'I cabled NID.
我发电报给NID
'Get me out of here! I'll do anything!
让我离开这里 我做什么都可以
'"Continue with mission."'
继续你的任务
Give my love to...
我爱…
Hello? Hello?
你好?你好?
'December 31st, 1942.
1942年12月31日
'Mood - low.
心情 消沉
'Libido - non existent.
性♥欲♥ 不存在
'Work - nil.
工作 零
'Ambition -
目标
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表