剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
I am an English spy.
我是个英国间谍
I demand to see the British consul!
我要求见英国领事!
Vamos!
起来!
Hablo ingles,
我说英语
you don't need to speak Spanish to me. Parlez francais.
你不必对我说西班牙语 讲♥法♥语
Je suis pas Espagnol.
我不是西班牙人
Vamos, senor, ahora mismo!
来吧 先生 现在!
I am explaining to you,
我现在给你解释
I am Senor Fernandez
我是Fernandez先生
from the Spanish consulate in Lausanne.
来自洛桑市的西班牙领♥事♥馆♥
We are responsible for Uruguayan affairs here in Switzerland.
我负责瑞士的乌拉圭事务
But I am not Uruguayan.
但我不是乌拉圭人
My name is Logan Mountstuart,I am British.
我的名字叫Logan Mountstuart 我是英国人
I am very sorry. There is a mistake.
非常抱歉 有些事情弄错了
I am not responsible.You must see British consulate.
这不是我的责任 你必须得见英国领事
What is the date? October 22...
今天是几号♥?10月22日...
1944.
1944年
And what is this place?
这是什么地方?
It is a prison for the Swiss Intelligence Agency.
这是瑞士情报局的监狱
Can you get a message to someone in London for me?
你能帮我带个信给伦敦的一个人吗?
I can try.
我可以试试
I beg you,from the depths of my soul
我请求你 从我灵魂的深处
get this to London and to that person.
帮我把这个带给伦敦的那个人
Please. It's all I ask.
拜托了 这是我唯一的要求
I will do my best, Senor Peredes.
我会尽力的 Peredes先生
So you're not Gonzago Peredes?
那么你不是Gonzago Peredes?
No...
不是...
My name is Logan Mountstuart,
我是Logan Mountstuart
I am a British agent working for the Naval Intelligence Division.
我是一名的英国特工 为海军情报部门工作
I was arrested by the Swiss near Geneva in April 1944.
我于1944年4月在日内瓦附近被瑞士人逮捕
I've been in prison for over a year.
我在监狱被关了一年多了
Please, contact London.
求你了 请联♥系♥伦敦
Look, they will verify everything. Everything.
他们将会核实一切 所有的事情
What's happening with the war?
战争进展如何了?
The war's over.Germany surrendered a month ago.
战争已结束 德国一个月以前投降了
Ah...
啊...
Well, that's...that's good.
这...这好啊
That's very good.
这太好了
Hello, dear. Can I help?
你好 亲爱的 有什么事吗?
Is that the postman, love?
是邮递员吗 亲爱的?
Er...I'm terribly sorry,I'm looking for
额...非常抱歉 我要找
Mrs Freya Mountstuart and her daughter.
Freya Mountstuart夫人和她的女儿
Oh, yes,they...they used to live here.
哦 对 她们...她们以前住这
Do you know where they live now?
那你知道她们现在住哪吗?
I'm Logan Mountstuart...
我是Logan Mountstuart...
Her husband. I was a prisoner in the war...
她的丈夫 我在战争时被抓了...
Did no-one tell you?
没人告诉过你吗?
Somebody should've told you, love...
应该有人告诉你 亲爱的...
Told me what?
告诉我什么?
About the rocket,the V2,
关于那个火箭弹 V2型火箭弹
at the end of last year.
在去年年底的时候
She just went up to the school at the top of the road
她正前往公路最高处的那个学校去
to pick up the little girl, then the rocket fell...
抱起那个小女孩 然后炮弹落下来了...
Oh, Freya...
噢 Freya...
Oh, Stella...
噢 Stella...
Tell me about your suicide attempt.
告诉我关于你试图自杀的事
Excuse me.Are you Logan Mountstuart?
抱歉 你是Logan Mountstuart吗?
I'm Gloria Scabius. Peter's wife.
我是Gloria Scabius Peter的妻子
I've seen a hundred photographs...
我已看过许多照片了...
Amazing woman, Logan.
令人吃惊的女人 Logan
Fucks like a stoat,but bloody dangerous.
像白釉一样做♥爱♥ 但是个嗜血的危险物
Who killed Sir Harry Oakes?Who's the murderer?
谁杀了Harry Oakes先生?谁是凶手?
Go now - straight to the airport.Get your passport and go.
现在走 直接去机场 带着你的护照走
Funny, I always thought I'd be trailing in your wake, Logan.
有趣的是 我总是想我能追踪到你的足迹 Logan
We haven't finished yet.
我们还没完呢
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表