剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Yes, you are!
是的 你就是!
Your implication is clear.
你的暗示很明显
We have solved this horrible, horrible murder in under 48 hours
我们已经在48小时内找到了这个可怕的杀人犯
and I will not have some junior officer like you stand in my way.
你这样的低级军官没资格指责我
Get out! Get out of here, now!
滚!滚出去 马上!
Ma'am, thank God you're here. You have to tell the Duke
夫人 谢天谢地你在这里 你必须得告诉公爵
that these detectives are corrupt. He's being betrayed by them.
警探们被贿赂了 他已经被这些人出♥卖♥♥♥了
Judas! You're the betrayer.
叛徒!你才是叛徒
After everything we've done for you.
亏我们为你做了那么多事
No please, ma'am. I beg you.
请不要 夫人 求你了
I'm only thinking of the Duke's good name, his reputation.
我只是考虑到公爵的好名声 还有他的声望
Judas.
叛徒
Don't worry, we'll get you, Judas.
不用担心 我们会抓住你的 叛徒
Oh, hello, sailor.
oh 你好 水手
Hello.
你好
Stella! There's a nice man at the door.
Stella!门口来了一个好心人
Daddy!Daddy!
爸爸!爸爸!
Don't cry, silly Daddy. Guess what?
别哭了 傻爸爸 猜猜是什么?
What?
什么?
We've got a dog!
我们养了条狗!
A dog?!
一条狗?
Here's to Guilt.
为《罪行》干杯
To Guilt.How many copies now?
为《罪行》目前印刷了多少本了?
100,000.Hence the champers.
10万本了 所以才有酒喝
Well, I'm insanely jealous. I haven't written a word all war.
我非常的妒忌 在整个战争中我一个字都没有写过
My God. It says here Peter Scabius
我的天哪 这里说到Peter Scabius
is a "towering genius".
是一位 杰出的天才
I know.
我知道
But I think Tess would be pleased, don't you?
但是我觉得Tess会感到高兴的 你说是不是?
I think she'd be happy for me.
我想她会为我感到高兴的
I have an image of her smiling at me, saying,
我想象着她冲着我微笑 说
"Well, done, Peter."
干得好 Peter
Back in a second.
马上回来
I'm beginning to worry that Peter is turning into
我开始怀疑Peter
a C-A-U-C.
要变成CAUC了(完全和纯粹的贱♥人♥)tt
I know exactly what you mean.
我相当了解
Well, I'm very impressed, Logan.
很了不起啊 Logan
Bang in the middle.
正好在中♥央♥
Quite terrifying, actually.
事实上挺害怕的
Nonsense.
没事的
Well, three more jumps to go.
一开始偏到了三步以外
The question is, Ian...
问题在于 Ian...
why am I learning to parachute?
为什么要我学跳伞?
Well, we want you to jump out of a plane, of course.
当然 我希望你跳下飞机
(Tomorrow...)
(明天...)
'What are you going to do in Switzerland?'
你在瑞士准备干什么?
They're losing the war, darling -so the Nazis are running,
他们输掉了战争 亲爱的 所以纳粹人撤退了
looking for somewhere to hide.I'm going to set a trap for them.
寻找藏身的地方 我准备给他们设下陷阱
'I'm supposed to pose as a Uruguayan shipbroker
我应该伪装成一个乌拉圭船舶经纪人
'and offer them safe passage to Uruguay.'
给他们提供到乌拉圭的安全通道
I shouldn't even be telling you,it's a deadly secret.
我甚至不该告诉你 这是非常机密
I could be sent to prison.
我或许被送到监狱
I'd rather you were rotting in prison
我宁愿你烂在监狱里
than beguiling Nazis in Switzerland.
也不想你在瑞士欺骗纳粹
'It's a neutral country, I'll be perfectly safe. Perfectly safe.'
那是个中立国 我将非常安全 非常安全
'What if you meet this beautiful...
如果你碰到那种漂亮的...
'cuckoo clock-manufacturing,
布谷鸟钟女工和丰满的瑞士挤奶女工
buxom Swiss milkmaid?'
那你什么反应?
You'll never come back.
你肯定永远不回来了
Try and stop me.
什么都挡不住我
She'll make you live in a chalet
她将设法将你留在山上的瑞士小屋中
in the mountains and make you chocolate every day.
天天给你做巧克力
Ah, but I don't like chocolate.
额 但我不喜欢巧克力
Nice night for it, sir.
航行的好夜晚啊 先生
Can you take your position?
你准备好了吗?
This is my last flight.
这是我最后的航♥班♥
I'm on leave tomorrow.
我明天就离开了
Lucky you.
祝你好运
Could I ask you, sir...
能问个问题吗 先生...
Brighton, or Margate?
布莱顿还是南非?
Sorry?
什么?
For a week's holiday.
作为一个星期的度假地
I'm taking the wife.Which one would you choose?
我会带上妻子 你会选择哪个地点?
Guess we'll never know,will we, sir?
我猜很难选择吧 先生?
Happy landings!
祝你安全着陆!
'Remember this, son.
记住这个 儿子
'It's just luck in the end.That's all life is.'
运气掌控一切 生活就是这样
Que pasa?
通行证?
Bienvenue dans notre tres beau pays,
欢迎来到这个美丽的国家
SenorGonzago Peredes.
Gonzago Peredes先生
C'est a vous, ce parachute?
这是你的降落伞?
I'd like to see the British consul, please.
我想见英国领事 拜托了
Why the British consul?
为什么要见英国领事?
You're a citizen of Uruguay.
你是一个乌拉圭市民啊
A shipbroker from Montevideo.
一个来自蒙得维的亚(乌拉圭首都)的船舶经纪人
But there is no Uruguayan consulate here in Geneva.
但是在日内瓦没有乌拉圭领♥事♥馆♥
I'm not Gonzago Peredes,
我不是Gonzago Peredes
I work for British Intelligence...!
我在英国情报机关工作...
'Day 47. I'm almost certainly sure.
第47天 我几乎可以确定
'We must be some time in the middle of 1944 by now.
现在肯定是处于1944年中的某天
'I ask to see the British consul three times a week.
我一个星期三次要求见英国领事
'Nothing. Silence.
杳无音讯
'I eat two reasonable meals a day.
我一天有两次合理的进食
'I can empty my chamber pot in the evening, I have a shower
我可以在晚上倒马桶 我一周
'once a week.
洗两回澡
'I have no watch.
我没有手表
'Day 73.
第73天
'The guards still only speak to me in Spanish.
守卫仍然只用西班牙语跟我讲话
'I think of Freya every day.Every hour, every minute.
我天天想Freya 无时不刻在想
'Fleming must have told her I've been captured. He must have.
Fleming一定已经告诉她我被捕了 他一定会的
'She has to know that I'm alive.She must know.
她必须知道我还活着 她一定知道
'Day 106.
第106天
'All I think about is Freya.
我满脑子想的都是Freya
'Freya and Stella.
Freya和Stella
'Stella and Freya.
Stella和Freya
'I don't think I'm alone in this place,
我想我在这里并不孤单
'because I hear doors slam and other voices.'
因为我听见摔门声和其他人说话的声音
We want to think of you as an ami de la maison...
你是我的家人 你是我的朋友...
Your short putting is deplorable... Get out!
你的高尔夫推杆挺菜的... 滚出去!
'But who betrayed me?'
谁背叛了我?
You... Judas. 'Who?'
你... 叛徒 谁?
'Those police came straight for me.
这些警♥察♥直接向我走来
'No hesitation.'
没有犹豫
..on ne parle pas francais, OK?
..我们不说法语 明白?
Bonjour.
你好
Comment on va a la gare, monsieur?
我们怎么去车站 先生?
Dites-moi...
告诉我...
je vous en prie.
求你了
(Yes...)
(是的...)
(Good day to you too.)
(也祝你有个美好的一天)
Good day to you too!
也祝你有个美好的一天!
Come on Albert...
来吧 Albert...
say hello to Albertine.
向Albertine问好
Don't be shy, Albertine...
别害羞 Albertine...
he's a very, very handsome woodlouse.
他是个非常 非常帅气的小虫虫
We are not without influence.
我们仍然有影响力
We can still get what we want...
我们仍然能得到我们想要的...
I demand to see the governor!I have my rights!
我要求见管♥理♥员♥! 我有我的权利!
I am not Gonzago Peredes,
我不是Gonzago Peredes
I am Logan Mountstuart
我是Logan Mountstuart
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表