剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Sometimes people are very grateful not have full disclosure.
有时候人们会很感激没有人分享自己的秘密给他
I think Father O'Donnell is here.
我想O'Donnell神父在这儿
Your mother keeps bringing these bloody priests round.
你妈妈总是带来这些该死的神父晃来晃去
She means well.
她那是好心
I just can't be having all that mumbo-jumbo.
我就是不信那些蒙人的话
Remember this, son,
记住 儿子
it's just luck in the end.
到头来都只是运气
That's all life is.
这就是生活
All the good luck you have
所有的好运气
and all the bad luck.
和坏运气
That's the only story.
这就是唯一的故事
When you've left university, there's a place for you at Foley's, you know.
当你大学毕业 Foley公♥司♥有你的位置 你懂得
Junior management,I've arranged everything.
公♥司♥的基层干部 我已经安排好了
No need, father, I'm going to be a writer.
不需要的 父亲 我想做一个作家
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
是 是 是 是
You'll have plenty of time to write at weekends.
你将有大量的周末时间完成你的写作事业
Promise me, Logan.
Logan 答应我
I promise, father.
我答应你 父亲
You'll have to work your way up the ladder like I did
你得像我一样排除困难前进
but it'll make me happy to think of you at Foley's.
但是想到你在Foley工作 这将让我很欣慰
Corned beef is going to keep you very comfortable.
腌牛肉会让你舒服一点儿
COUGHING
(咳嗽声)
What are we going to do without him, mother?
妈妈 没有他 你准备怎么办?
Just you and me.
就剩下我和你
He very kind man, Logan.
Logan 他是个好人
We have a lot of money now.
我们现在有很多钱
I'm going to go to Paris,
我打算去巴黎
see Ben.
看Ben
Of course.
当然
You take time.
你随意
You don't understand,I made him a promise,
你不会懂的 我向他保证了
a promise to my dying father.
以我逝去老爸的名义
When you're back from Paris,
当你从巴黎回来的时候
then you can start at Foley's.
你可以开始在Foley工作
You didn't see the look in his eyes.
你是没有看见他的眼神
He took my hand.
他握着我的手
Don't do anything foolish.
不要做任何愚蠢的事
Come and see Anna again, soon.
过两天再来看安娜
Leave the money on the table, mon cher.
把钱留在桌子上 亲爱的
You made him happy.That's nothing to feel guilty about.
你让他感到快乐 所以没有什么可内疚的
Forget Foley's.
忘记Foley吧
You've written a book,
你已经写了一本书
you're a writer.Shelley:
你是个作家 正如雪莱所说
A life, you did it.
自己的生活 自己把握
I can hardly call myself a writer if my book isn't published.
如果我的书还没有出版我很难称自己是一个作家
So what?Your writer's life has begun.
那又怎样?你的作家生涯已经开始了
Hemingway, Logan!There's some champagne left here.
海明威 Logan!这还留有一些香槟
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm green with envy. Thank you.
我很羡慕 谢谢
For me compadre, Logan.
为了我的好友 Logan
So you already wrote a book?
那么你已经写了一本书?
Regrettably, no novel as yet.
遗憾的是 还不是一本小说
Just a little biography of Shelley.
只是一本关于雪莱的小传
Not the same.
并不一样
Terrible tragedy, n'est pas?
可怕的灾难 不是么?
Shelley, dead at 29.
雪莱 死于29岁
Hey, Logan, write about us French poets,
嘿 Logan 给我们来首法国诗
the cosmopolitans. Why not?
关于世界主义者的 为什么不呢?
Hemingway,give us some poetry, will you?
海明威 给我们来点诗歌♥ 怎么样?
And what were thou and earth and stars and sea
汝之于这个世界上的星星和海洋是什么意义
If to the human mind's imagining silence
如果之于人类安静又孤寂的想象
and solitude were vacancy?
是否一切都是空白的?
I'm fucking impressed.
我他妈的分外感动
Logan, we're all settled up.
Logan 我们都准备走了
I am genuinely fucking impressed.
我真♥他♥妈♥的的留下了深刻的印象
Send me your novel, Logan.I mean it.
给我你的小说 Logan 我说真的
I mean it, Logan.
我说真的 Logan
I hereby resolve to leave home,
我在此决心离开家
to find a flat, preferably in Paris,
想找一个公♥寓♥ 最好是在巴黎
to see land again
为了能再次看到land
and to write, write, write.
为了写作 写作 写作
There's a place for you at Foley's, you know.
你知道 在 Foley有你的位置
Always.
一直都有
Most interesting,your little book on Shelley.
你关于雪莱的小传很有趣
It reads well enough, Mr Mountstuart,
它读起来挺好的 Mountstuart先生
if you're happy to live on potato peelings and small beer.
如果你仅仅愿意和土豆皮和小人物为伍的话
I'd prefer not to, if possible.
我不愿意 如果可能的话
Then you must write a novel, immediately.
那么你必须写一本小说 立刻
One that will gain you more than eight readers.
它将使你增加至少8名读者
I was planning one idea, um...
我有一个想法 嗯...
I met a woman in Paris,
我在巴黎遇见一个女人
a Russian called Anna
一个叫安娜的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
who'd hit hard times.
过着一个艰苦的日子
She was obliged to become a poule de luxe to survive.
她被迫成为一个高级妓♥女♥才能存活下去
I'm not familiar with the expression.
我不懂你的意思
A prostitute.
一个妓♥女♥
Her story intrigued me.
她的故事引起了我的兴趣
I thought I could call it The Girl Factory.
我想我可以起名为《女孩工厂》
Now, Land will see me, I know.
现在 land会见我的 我知道
She'll see me for what I am,will recognise me at last
她会因为是我而见我 会在最后认清我的真心
for someone she'll be happy to be with.
明白只有跟我在一起她才开心
Good God, Logan, what on Earth are you doing here?
上帝啊 Logan 你到这里来究竟要干什么?
I wanted to see you again.
我想再次看到你
Well, how lovely for you.
嗯 你多么的可爱
You can't disappear for months
你不能突然消失几个月之后
then pick me up like some...some discarded toy.
又跑回来找我...好像我就是你丢弃的玩具
I'm writing a novel.I've got an agent.
我在写小说 我有经济人了
A literary agent.
一位著作经济人
There's only one way to get on in this world, Logan.
Logan 活在这个世界上只有这一个方法
You must believe in yourself,then you can do anything.
你必须相信你自己 那么你就能做任何事
Write a great work,
写一本巨作
one that will make people think and may change the world.
一本将让人们思考并可能改变世界的书
Then I will.
我会的
And you will dedicate it to me.
然后你将把它献给我
"To my darling Land,to whom I must always listen."
"献给我亲爱的Land 她是我乐意服从的人"
My darling Land,
我亲爱的Land
to whom I must always...listen.
我必须一直...服从
DOORBELL RINGS
(门铃♥声♥)
What's your novel called?
你的小说叫什么?
I haven't got a title yet.
我还没有起名字
When can I read it?
我什么时候能读一读?
When it's finished.
等它完成的时候
I like your little flat.
我喜欢你的小公♥寓♥
Thank you.It needs a bit more work.
谢谢 它还要再花点功夫
Have you got a bedroom,or is this it?
你有床了么 还是说这个就是床?
'It's strange,to think I am now familiar
很奇怪 我现在熟悉
'with all the singularities of Land.
land身体所有的激点
'Outline your emotions -
概述你的情感
'happiness and contentment.
幸福和满足
'All your ambitions -
你所有的野心抱负
'to be with Land every day possible.
那就是每天都能和land在一起
'Why?
为什么?
'Because...
因为...
'Because I'm in love with her.'
因为我和她正在热恋
Why not?
为什么不?
I said we'd both go,a weekend in the country.
我说我们都要去乡下过周末
We can go for long walks, we can...
我们可以散个步 我们可以...
I can't, it's my job.
我不能 这是我的工作
Your unpaid job.
你那没有报酬的工作
Please, Land.
拜托 land
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表