剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Want some cornflakes?
你要来点玉米片吗?
Some cookies?
来点饼干?
Monday, I told you.
Monday 我告诉过你
Hey! It's the middle of the night. Give me a break.
嘿 现在已经是半夜了 让我歇会儿
I wasn't expecting us to meet up like this.
我又不知道我们会像这样碰到
Found it.
找到了
Where shall we meet for lunch today?
我们今天要约在哪儿吃午饭?
Shall I come to the gallery?
我能来美术馆吗?
I'm tired of that bar that we go to.
我已经厌烦我们老去的那家酒吧了
OK, I'll meet you, but...
好的 我会见你 不过
I'm kind of busy today, it'll have to be fast. You choose.
我今天有点忙 我们午饭得吃快点 你选吧
Ahh, how about that pizza place on Lexington?
啊 莱克星敦的那家批萨店怎么样?
Where we went last week.
就是我们上周去过的那家
See you there at one o'clock.
我们一点在那儿见
I love you, Logan.
我爱你 Logan
It's been so great these last few weeks that you...
你在过去的这几个星期里真的非常好...
Don't, don't say anything.
别 别说任何话
Don't stay in bed all morning.
也别整个早晨都赖在床上
I still dream about Leo.
我仍梦见Leo
Night after night...
夜复一夜
That's completely understandable.
这完全可以理解
Do you blame yourself for his death in any way?
你觉得你从任何方面为他的死而感到自责吗?
No, I don't blame myself.
不 我没有自责
I might as well blame myself for the death of Freya and Stella.
我倒不如为Freya和Stella的死而自责
So, otherwise, how are things?
那么 除此之外 你最近怎么样?
Anything new? Dating anyone?
有什么新情况? 有和谁约会?
Yes, I am, actually. I am and I'd really like to talk to you about it.
是的 确实 而且我真的很想和你聊一聊
I think you'll find it intriguing.
我想你会发现它JQ无限
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yeah. Oh, uh, OK,
恩 哦 好的
I'll be right there...
我马上过来...
I just need two minutes.
我只需要两分钟
Don't forget we have to book next month's session.
别忘了我们要预约下个月的会面
Of course. Another month gone by.
当然 又一个月过去了
Time flies when you're having fun.
当你开心的时候时间过得尤其快
Exactly.
是啊
Mr Mountstuart, there are
Mountstuart先生 有两个人
two men waiting to see you. They wouldn't tell me why.
正等着见您 他们不肯告诉我原因
They said it was personal. That's them over there.
说是私人问题 他们就在那儿
Oh, right. Fine.
哦 好 我知道了
Gentlemen, what can I do for you?
先生们 有什么我可以效劳的吗?
Are you Mr Logan Mountstuart?
你是Logan Mountstuart先生吗?
Yes.
我是
Do you know a Miss Laura Schmidt?
你认识一位叫Laura Schmidt的小姐吗?
Uh, no. I don't know anyone called Laura Schmidt.
呃 不 我不认识任何名叫Laura Schmidt的人
She has a nickname "Monday".
她有个小名 Monday
My son's girlfriend's called Monday. As it happens.
真巧 我儿子的女友也叫Monday
We believe she's living in your apartment.
我们相信她现在住在你的公♥寓♥里
She, um...
她 呃...
Yeah, she's been staying there since my son's death.
是的 自从我儿子去世后她就一直待在那儿
She was very upset. Why?
她一度非常难过 怎么了?
She's my daughter.
她是我的女儿
She's 16 years old.
她只有16岁
Oh.
噢
Are you sleeping with her, you English bastard?
你和她睡了吗 你这个英国混♥蛋♥?
Are you sleeping with
你是不是和我16岁的女儿
my 16-year old daughter, you fucking ENGLISH LOSER!
发♥生♥关♥系♥了 你这该死的英国孬种!
16... Jesus. That's not good.
16岁...老天 这下糟了
She told me she was 19. Lionel told me she was 19.
她跟我说她19岁 Lionel告诉我她有19
What's Lionel got to do with it?
Lionel和这事有什么关系?
Ah...
呃
She was Lionel... She was Lionel's girlfriend.
她是Lionel的... 她是Lionel的女朋友
Ben, I can explain,
Ben 我可以解释
it's not at all how it sounds, not how it seems.
这事根本不是听起来或者看起来的那样
You know, every time, Logan, I say to myself, no, he can't
你知道吗 Logan 每一次我都告诉自己 不 他做不出比这
top that, and every time I'm wrong.
更过分的事了 可每一次我都错了
OK... OK...
好吧 好吧
um look, the trouble is, if she's 16,
呃 问题是 如果她只有16岁
they can get you on statutory rape.
他们可以控告你强♥奸♥
Rape?
强♥奸♥?
She's under age, Logan.
她还未成年 Logan
Even if she lied about her age, even if she consented.
即使她谎报了自己的年龄 即使她是自愿的
The age of consent in New York State is 17.
纽约州规定合法性行为的年龄为17岁
Oh, fuck. Fuck!
噢 该死 该死!
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Get out of town. No, no, get out of the country.
离开这个城市 不 你必须离开美国
Don't worry about the gallery, I'll stay on, sort everything out.
别担心美术馆 我会守着 然后安顿好一切
Just, just go, it's the only way.
快走吧 快离开这儿 这是唯一的办法
Go now, straight to the airport.
你现在直接去机场
Get your passport and go.
拿着你的护照马上离开这里
And try not to fuck anyone on the way.
而且途中不要再想和谁上♥床♥了
I don't feel like I'm 16. I feel like I'm 19.
我从没觉得自己16岁 我觉得我就是19岁
But I was breaking the law.
可我和你在一起就触犯了法律
I hate being 16.
我讨厌我的年纪
Where are you from?
你是哪里人?
A place called Alameda. A small town near San Francisco.
我来自一个邻近旧金山的名为Alameda的小镇
Go back to Alameda. Be a good girl.
回到Alameda去吧 做个好女孩
And call me when you're 17.
等你到了17岁再给我打电♥话♥吧
I love you, Logan. I'll always love you.
我爱你 Logan 我会永远爱着你
Yeah.
嗯
I love you too, Monday.
我也爱你 Monday
Good luck.
祝你好运
Does it matter that I haven't written in this journal for years?
我好久没在这本日记里写东西了 不要紧吧?
No,you keep writing - the gaps are unimportant.
不 继续写 这段空白并不重要
However, I have to record that I'm astonished
然而 不得不说我完全没料到
at how easy it is to become poor.
要变得穷困潦倒竟是如此容易
Suddenly you wake up one day and realise you have very little money.
突然有一天你醒来 意识到你的钱已所剩无几
My New York wealth and affluence
我在纽约的丰衣足食
are a distant memory now. And yet there
已经成了遥远的回忆 不过现在
is something strangely liberating about being free from money.
倒是有种摆脱金钱的莫名的释怀
When you're looking up from the bottom of the heap the world is
当你自人生低谷仰望世界 你会发现这个世界
a much less complicated place.
变得简单许多
I am determined to enjoy the years left to me.
我决心好好享受我生命中剩下的几年
I live very simply.
我活得很简单
I drink beer and cider, I eat frugal meals of pulses and corned beef,
我喝啤酒和苹果酒 吃只有豆类和咸牛肉的便餐
a culinary leitmotif of my existence.
这便是我赖以生存的饮食主调
I'm soon to be 70,
我即将步入古稀之年
and the writing jobs are drying up
而越来越少有人愿把写作的活
for someone like me.
交给我这样的人了
Thank God I bought this flat when I did.
我万分庆幸自己在手头宽裕时买♥♥下了这间公♥寓♥
Bless you, Mother.
上帝保佑你 妈妈
Anyway, income from published books, nil.
反正 来自出版书籍的收入为零
Not surprising, as they are all out of print.
并不意外 因为那些书都绝版了
From freelance journalism? Erratic.
为报章杂♥志♥自♥由♥撰稿的收入呢? 不稳定
Last year I earned approximately 650 pounds.
去年我挣了大概650英镑
From occasional jobs from Ben, 235 pounds.
从Ben提供的临时工作那儿挣了235英镑
And of course my old-age pension.
当然还加上我的养老金
Not to forget that princely sum.
别忘了那一大笔钱
7.75 a week...
每周7.75英镑...
If it wasn't for Ben I'd be screwed.
如果不是Ben我早就蹲大牢去了
How's your tea?
这茶怎么样?
Delicious.
很香
Third time those tea bags have been used. Perfectly good.
这些茶包已经泡了第三次了 还是那么好喝
Logan, you can't live like this.
Logan 你不能再这样过下去了
Come back and work with me.
回来和我一起工作吧
We can find you something at the London Gallery.
我们可以帮你在伦敦美术馆找份活儿干
Nonsense, you've done more than enough for me.
不用了 你已经为我做的够多了
Besides, I've got my novel to concentrate on.
而且 我还得把精力放在我的小说上
I've got a couple of publishers
其实已经有几家出版商
interested, actually.
对我的作品表现出了兴趣
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表