剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
I only believe in the love of one particular woman.
我相信 我只会和一个女人真正的相爱
Do you think we've got time
你觉得我们有时间
for a five-minute quickie?
来一次五分钟的极速鱼水之欢吗?
It's the best idea I've heard all day.
这是我今天听到的最好的主意了
What about a two-minute quickie?
要不来个两分钟的如何?
Mmm...mmph!
嗯...恩!
Logan, these paintings, they'll put me in a position
Logan 这些画让我体味到一种从未有过的感觉
I never I'd reach in my wildest dreams.
就算是在我最为狂野的梦境中 我也未曾体会过
I couldn't be happier.
那我再高兴不过了
There will be war with Germany.
我们将会与德国有一场激战
We have solved this horrible, horrible murder
我们在不到48小时的时间里
in under 48 hours
就解决了这起无比血腥的谋杀
and I will not have some junior officer like you stand in my way.
所以我不会让像你这样的低级小官挡我的路的
Don't worry, we'll get you, Judas!
别担心 Judas!我们会抓住你的
Don't cry, silly Daddy.
别哭啊 我的傻爸爸
I'd rather you were rotting in prison
我宁愿你在监狱里慢慢地腐化而死去
than beguiling Nazis.
而不愿你去讨好那些纳粹
What is this place?
这是哪里?
Prison for the Swiss intelligence agency.
瑞士情报局的监狱
I need to get a message to London.
我需要给伦敦方面写封信
I am not Uruguayan. My name is Logan Mountstuart, I am British.
我不是乌拉圭人 我的名字是Logan Mountstuart 我是英国人
Somebody should have told you, love,
亲爱的 应该有人告诉过你
about the rocket, the V2 at the end of last year.
关于去年底那个火箭 那个V2导弹击中了那里
This programme contains strong language and scenes of nudity.
本片含有粗语以及裸♥露♥镜头
Any day is a good day to start a journal,
每一天都可以开始记日记
to promise again to tell the truth,
再次承诺会说实话
the whole, nothing but, et cetera.
只有事实以及事实的全部 等等之类的
Gaps don't matter. It's the writing down that counts.
跳过的真空部分不足为虑 写下来的才算数
So, ten years on, let's start again.
所以 又过了十年 让我们重新开始
Health - good. -Tell the truth, Logan!
健康状况 - 良好 -Logan 说实话! (均为自问自答)
Health - middling. Drinking too much.
健康状况 - 中等 酒喝得太多
Not enough exercise.
没有足够多的锻炼
Job - running the New York gallery for Ben.
工作状况 正在为Ben运营着纽约画廊
No real writing to speak of. Sex-life?
没什么真正的写作可言 那性生活?
Active, yet conservative.
挺活跃 不过还算保守
State of mind?
精神状况?
A life is all about luck. In the end, that's all there is.
生活的一切与运气息息相关 到头来就是如此
All the good luck and the bad luck you've had.'
生活就是好运与背运
Yes?
唔?
'Mr Tate is waiting for you.'
Tate先生正在等着您
Nat!
Nat!
Perfect timing, I've just sold it.
你真会挑时间来 我已经把这幅卖♥♥了
5,000 dollars.
五千美元
5,000?
五千?
My God, all that money.
天啊 那么多钱
Cheer up, for goodness' sake.
看在老天的份上 振作起来吧
I need... I need water. I can't keep up with you, Logan.
我只...我只喝水 我的酒量赶不上你 Logan!
Nonsense.
别废话
We're celebrating.
我们要庆祝一下
I'm looking for Mrs Mountstuart.
我要找Mountstuart夫人
You've found her, buddy.
老兄 你找着她了
What's the present for?
这个礼物是来庆祝什么的?
Second anniversary.
两周年纪念
Well, it's original.
哇 真够新颖的
And guess what? I don't have one.
你猜怎么着? 我还一条手绢都没有呐
It's symbolic.
这是有象征意义的
Your second anniversary is your cotton anniversary.
结婚两年被称为棉婚 柔软贴心
You should have bought me a cotton plantation, then, honey.
那么 你应该给我买♥♥下一座棉花种植园 亲爱的
Actually, Logan, you're wrong.
说实话 Logan 你错了
Your second anniversary is your china anniversary.
结婚两年应该被称为瓷婚
In England, it's your cotton anniversary.
在英国 两年就是棉婚
In case you hadn't noticed, you live in America.
这样看来你还没有注意到 你住在美国啦
Who is this child? Have her removed!
这小屁孩是谁家的? 赶快赶走
Off to bed, young lady.
睡觉去吧 小姑娘
No. I want to tell Logan a joke.
不 我想给Logan说个笑话
For your anniversary. Please, Mom.
来庆祝你们的纪念日 求你了 妈
Well, it's got to be a one-liner.
好吧 长话短说 就一句话
OK.
行
Logan, how do you recite the alphabet in Brooklyn?
Logan 如果你在布鲁克林区的话 要怎么背字母表?
I have no idea.
不知道
(BROOKLYN ACCENT)Fuckin' A, fuckin' B, fuckin' C.
(布鲁克林口音)草泥马的A 草泥马的B 草泥马的C
Logan, please, don't encourage her.
Logan 拜托 你越笑她就越骂得欢
Here is my one-liner - bed, now, go.
好了 轮到我说俏皮话 上♥床♥ 现在 就去
Good night, Mom. Good night, Logan.
晚安 老妈 晚安 Logan
She'll go far, that girl.
这小妮子日后大有前途
Logan...
Logan 别...
Gail might come back in.
Gail说不定又会窜进来的
Thank you for my handkerchief.
谢谢你送的手绢
I have something a little less original.
我还有一个没那么新颖的东西
I don't feel like it tonight, darling.
亲爱的 今晚我不想...
How do you know? I haven't even started yet.
你怎么知道不想? 我都还没开始
I just don't.
人家就是不想嘛
And I don't want you to be disappointed.
我也不想让你失望
And to think I gave you a cotton handkerchief.
那你想想我都送你棉手绢了
Maybe tomorrow.
明天吧 或许
I'll make an appointment.
那我就预约咯
Maybe she just doesn't have your sex drive.
也许她只是不像你这样欲望强烈吧
It was our anniversary.
可这是我们的纪念日啊
Don't be so traditional. It's 1955.
(Byrne精神病医生)不要那么传统了 都1955年了
Maybe that's why I'm here.
这应该就是我来这的原因吧
My wife wanted me to do something modern and American.
我妻子希望我能时髦点儿 举止美国化
I get the feeling that you're not buying into this process.
我有种感觉 你还不是很适应这一改变过程啊
Oh, give me time. Only been living here a few years.
唉 我需要点时间 我在这才住了几年
Why did you marry Allanah?
你为什么会娶Allanah?
Because she's sexy, smart...
因为她很性感 又很聪慧
um...she's got a good job in television.
呃...她在电视台还有份不错的工作
She was a widow, I'm a widower.
她是寡妇 我是鳏夫
A sweet young girl.
有个可爱的年轻女孩
She said she loved me.
她说了她爱我
What's not to like, as they say over here?
这和这儿的人随口说的‘喜欢’到底有神马区别?
Tell me about your suicide attempt.
我们来说说你企图自杀的事儿
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的?
Your wife mentioned it.
你妻子曾提过
'Sorry...sorry...sorry...'
对不起...对不起...对不起...
It doesn't matter.
没关系
It happens.
在所难免的
Clearly, you didn't succeed.
显然 你自杀未遂
She'd forgotten her lighter.
她把她的火机忘在那了
Came back to get it.Fortunately.
她又回来找了 幸好
And she gave it to me, for good luck.
然后她把打火机给了我 作为一个吉祥物吧
Do you still think about suicide?
你还想过要自杀吗?
Obviously, it's on your mind.
显然 这个想法仍在你脑海里盘旋
Actually, I'm turning into a bit of a voyeur.
实际上 我觉得我有点转向窥淫癖了
There's a girl in an apartment across from the office where I work
在我办公室的对面的公♥寓♥里 住着一个女孩
and she...she wanders around with no clothes on.
她...她总是在那一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地走来走去
I even bought a pair of binoculars.
我甚至还买♥♥了一副望远镜
Do you masturbate while you're watching?
在你偷♥窥♥的时候 你手♥淫♥吗?
Oh, please.
哈哈 拜托
Is she pretty?
她漂亮吗?
Sort of.
算是吧
Stacked?
身姿婀娜?
Well, I find that to be completely normal.
好吧 我觉得这完全是很正常的
We're done.
就到这吧
I will see you next week.
咱们下星期再见
Oh, I can't make next week, I've got to go to London.
噢 下周我来不了 我得去伦敦
Yeah? Why? Work, vacation?
哦?为啥去?工作?还是渡假?
Compassionate leave. My mother's not very well.
是去探病 我母亲最近身体不是很好
Logan!
Logan!
She go this morning.
她今早走了
I say, "Wait for Logan,"
我告诉她 你要等等Logan
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表