剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
We'll fucking miss you. I thought we could have some fun here.
我们都很想你 我想我们可以找点乐子
I'm just not functioning. I can only think of Freya and the baby.
我有点神不守舍了 我只想Freya和孩子
I need to catch a plane out of here.
我得坐飞机离开这
Tomorrow. Tonight.
明天吧 就是今晚
Dusenberry Press is going to pay for this lot.
Dusenberry出版社可以报账的
No. Yes.
别 可以
Oh, there is one thing.
对了 还有个事儿
This. Where is this?
这个 这是哪?
Hola?
你好?
Buenas tardes. Habla Ingles?
晚上好 能说英语么?
No, perdoneme.
不会 抱歉
Me manda Faustino Angel.
Faustino Angel让我来的
Eres Logan Mountstuart?
你是Logan Mountstuart?
Si.Si.
对 对
Quien es?
你是?
Yo soy su amigo, Comprende?
我是他朋友 知道么?
Mi amigo.Amigo.Amigo.
我朋友 朋友 朋友
Faustino dijo que venias.
Faustino说过你会来
Exacto.
对
Espere.
稍等
Esto es propiedad de Faustino.
这是Faustino的东西
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
Adios.
再见
Better be a magic carpet.
最好是块魔毯
Hola. Puedo hablar con Faustino Angel, por favor?
你好 请找一下Faustino Angel 麻烦了
'Creo que no va ser posible.'
我想这不可能了
Faustino Angel, por favor.
Faustino Angel 麻烦你
'Le informo que Faustino Angel fue ejecutado por la semana
他说Faustino Angel被指认为法♥西♥斯♥间谍
pasada por ser espia fascista.'
在上周被处决了
What?
什么?
'Angel is executed.Three days ago.
Angel被处决了 三天前
'Is spy for Fascist. Is dead.'
法♥西♥斯♥的间谍 已经死了
He's...
他...
Faustino is dead?
Faustino死了?
Jesus.
天呐
This war is as close to death as I have ever come in my life,
在这次战争中我以前所未有的距离接触死亡
and it terrifies me.
这让我十分恐惧
What are you doing here, Logan?
你来这做什么 Logan?
I'm back.
我回来了
Do you mean it?
你决定了?
I've never been so sure of anything in my life.
我从未如此肯定过
Catalan painter. Surrealist.
加泰罗尼亚画家 超现实流派
Mmm... Miro, yes.I knew that immediately.
呃...Miro 对 我一看就知道是
Liar!
骗子!
Question is, what are we going to do with them?
问题是 这对我们有什么用呢?
Ooh, hang on, we're missing it.
噢 等一下 差点错过了
'..that I have found it impossible to carry
...我发现不可能
'the heavy burden of responsibility.
去承担这么重的责任
'And to discharge my duties as king
身为国王 为了履行我的职责
'as I would wish to do,
我愿意这么做
'without the help and support...'
没有帮助和支持...’
Shall we go to the pub?
去酒吧么?
'...of the woman I love...'
...我爱着的女人...
'It's time, no going back.
现在是时候了 我不再犹豫
Lottie is an essentially sweet, kind person.
Lottie的确是个好女人
'We can be civilised about this,grown up.'
我们能文明地处理好这件事 以成年人的方式
You filthy stinking bastard!
你个臭杂种!
Furthermore, Mr Mountstuart,it is my official duty to inform you
此外 Mountstuart先生 由我来向你告知
that you shall receive no income at all from the estate.
你一丁点儿财产也分不到
But what about Lionel?
那我儿子Lionel呢?
The Earl will pay for Lionel's education and upbringing.
伯爵会支付Lionel的抚养费和教育费
Consequently, you will be allowed
最后 你的权利是
to see Lionel once a month at a neutral venue.
每月在中立场所见Lionel一次
No. Out of the question.
不可能 我坚决不同意
We're more than happy to argue the matter in court.
那我们更乐意在法庭上讨论讨论你的外遇
I was wondering about my things.
我的物品都在哪里?
I've thrown everything out.Your books are in the stable block.
你的东西我都扔了 你的书都在牛棚里呢
Bastard!
狗♥杂♥种♥!
You may remove your possessions from the stable block
你可以和Lottie女士约定好时间
at a time of lady Lottie's choosing
去牛棚把属于你的东西拿走
Remember, I want the evidence.
记住 我需要这些证据
What evidence? I refuse to...
什么证据?我反对...
There is no alternative,Mr Mountstuart.
你没得选 Mountstuart先生
'So it's to be public humiliation.
就这样被公开的羞辱
'Their pound of flesh.'
他们得理不饶人’
How long do you think we've got?
你觉得我们还有多长时间?
Don't know. Should be soon.
不知道 应该快了
Do you think we've got time for a five-minute quickie?
你觉得我们能有五分钟嗨皮嗨皮么?
That's the best idea I've heard all day. What about a two-minute quickie?
这是今天最好的提议 两分钟怎么样?
Damn!
擦!
Come in.
请进
Good afternoon.
下午好
Can you identify these people, Miss?
你确定是他们么 小姐?
Yes. They registered this afternoon at 1.38pm.
是的 他们是今天下午1点38分登记入住的
They registered under the names of Mr and Mrs John Smith.
登记的名字是John Smith夫妇
Very original,don't you think, darling?
原创的 你觉得呢 亲爱的?
I can tell you're a novelist.
我可以断定你是写小说的
Please try not to move.
请别动
Ooh, hold on a sec.
噢 等一下
Melville Road.
梅尔维尔路
The mature parkland at the rear extends a full 35 feet.
还有块公用绿地在后面整整延伸了35英尺
From the attic bedrooms
从阁楼的卧室
there is an exceptional panorama of Battersea Power Station.
可以看到巴特西发电站的全貌
Perfection.
太棒了
It's not what you're used to.
这不同于过去的生活
But it's what I long for.
但正是我所追求的
There's no grouse shooting.
不能射沙鸡玩
I have nothing against grouse.
我对沙鸡没什么不爽的
Hello, suburbia.
你好 城乡结合部
'It's shepherd's pie for supper.
晚餐是肉馅土豆馅饼
'Food of the gods.Tomorrow I must paint the nursery.
神赐予的食物 明天 必须得给苗圃刷漆
'Michaelangelo attacks the Sistine Chapel.
米开朗琪罗抨击西斯廷教堂
'Absurd,head-reeling sensations of bliss.
认为极乐便是幸福这说法很荒谬
'Intoxicating, chest-filling emotion that must be pure happiness.
单纯的幸福该是令人陶醉的
'Thank god Freya's still working.
谢天谢地 Freya一直在工作
My novel's going nowhere.'
我可以安心写我的小说
How are you feeling, Mrs Mountstuart?
感觉怎么样 Mountstuart夫人?
Pregnant.
怀了孩子
Fat.
胖了
And happy.
很幸福
Can you lend me a pound for tomorrow?
明天借我一英镑可否?
I can manage ten bob,but you'll have to pay me back.
我能借10个鲍勃(俚:先令) 但是得有借有还
'We never stay the same person.
我们不会永远只是一个样子
'We change as we grow old.
在成长过程中我们会改变
'The things that happen to us
发生在我们身上的事
'make us different people.
使我们变成不同的人
'It's part of the story of our life.'
这是我们生命中的一部分’
Come on, silly. She won't bite.
来呀 傻瓜 她又不咬人
I didn't know it was possible I could feel this happy.
我不知道我能否感受到这份幸福
Mountstuart residence.
这里是Mountstuart家
I know he's had other women,almost from the start.
我知道他有别的女人 差不多从一开始就知道
Tess, the thing you've got to remember about Peter is,
Tess 关于Peter你需要记住的是
is that he's just the most appalling flirt.
他是最不会调情的人
And prostitutes.
那些妓♥女♥是怎么回事
And that actress he went with for a while.
还有那个和他好了一段时间的女演员呢
Tess...
Tess...
I don't care.
我不在乎
I didn't care.
我曾经不在乎
But now, he's got this woman in a house in Clapham.
可现在 他给这个女人在克拉珀姆弄了套房♥子
They go out together,
他们成天在一块
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表