剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
好吧 真高兴听你这么说
Logan.
Logan
I've some unfortunate news.
我有点不太好的消息要告诉你
I'm not well.
我生病了
Cancer.
癌症
Oh, my dear chap.
噢 我亲爱的朋友
Don't tell me. Prostate?
别告诉我是前列腺?
How'd you guess?
你怎么猜到的?
I am surprised I haven't got it myself.
我都惊讶于自己怎么没得这病
It's like a rite of passage for men of our age.
它就像庆祝男人到了我们这岁数的仪式一样
They're very encouraging the...
他们非常鼓舞人心...
the surgeon, the oncologist.
那些外科医生 肿瘤医师
Like having your tonsils out, now.
就好象现在把你的扁桃体割掉
You'll be running around in no time.
你立马就能出去东奔西跑了一样
It's what Sandrine says "Positive Thinking".
这就是Sandrine所说的 正面思考
But I don't feel that well.
可我感觉并不好
You know what they say - listen to your body.
你知道他们怎么说 要倾听你的身体
My body's a bit gloomy.
我的身体有点消沉
Nonsense. It's the "C"-word. It makes you feel low.
瞎说 就是C打头的那个字让你意志低落的
I bought an Andy Warhol yesterday.
我昨天买♥♥了幅Andy Warhol的艺术作品
Incredibly expensive this Pop Art. Astonishing.
波普艺术真是贵得离谱 忒惊人了
I call it "Snack Art".
我称它为 快餐艺术
Not very satisfying. No nutrition.
不太令人满意 没什么营养
Exactly. Like eating a biscuit.
诚然 就像吃块饼干
Or a packet of crisps...
或一袋薯片...
It's a death sentence.
这简直是被判了死刑
I must go and see him.
我必须去看望他
Three of my friends have died of prostate cancer.
我朋友之中有三个死于前列腺癌
Well, three acquaintances.
呃 三个泛泛之交
Any I'd know?
有我认识的吗?
No. People I met in the Channel Islands.
不 他们是我在海峡群岛上认识的
God. Think about it - you, me and Ben.
天啊 想想看 你 我 还有Ben
Funny I always thought I'd be trailing in your wake, Logan.
我还一直以为我落后于你 太搞笑了 Logan
We haven't finished yet.
我们还没比完呢
Christ, no. I've got a dozen novels left in me.
老天 不要啊 我还有一堆小说没写完
What're they like, the Channel Islands?
他们是什么样的 海峡群岛?
What?
什么?
Oh... Not too bad, actually.
哦... 还不算太差 实际上
When I get deadly bored
当我在那儿无聊得要死的时候
I just think of all the tax I'm not paying.
我就想想现在我什么税都不用缴
Hello? Waiter. The bill, please.
服务员? 买♥♥单
That's a consolation. What? Not paying any tax.
这是个安慰 什么? 不用缴任何税
If my accountant knew I was in London
如果我的会计师知道我在伦敦的话
he'd have a heart attack.
他恐怕会心脏病发作
Thank God I haven't got your money.
幸好我不用管理你的钱
That's a joke, by the way.
顺便说句 这只是个玩笑
Supertax.
附加税
90 pence in the pound. Scandalous.
一英镑就要缴90便士 太可恶了
State larceny, I tell you.
要我说 政♥府♥简直就是在盗窃
How's the new novel going?
你的新小说写得怎么样了?
I feel I've rather dominated the conversation.
我觉得我们好像一直在聊关于我的事
How's life with you?
你最近过得怎么样呢?
Oh. Couldn't be better.
噢 好得不能再好了
Yes, you look well. Do you ever hear from Gloria?
嗯 你看起来气色不错 你有听过有关Gloria的消息吗?
Me? No... Why?
我? 没有...怎么?
She's a Contessa, now.
她现在是个伯爵夫人了
Amazing woman, amazing, one of a kind.
了不起的女人 了不起 万中无一啊
I should never have let her go.
我不该让她离开的
I'll be in touch if I'm ever in Jersey.
如果我去泽西岛就联♥系♥你
Guernsey.Guernsey.
根西岛 根西岛
Give Ben my love.
帮我问候Ben
Tell him I'll come and see him.
告诉他我会去看他
Will do. ..Pimlico, please.
我会的...麻烦到Pimlico去
Can you just stop round the corner, please?
麻烦你在转角就停车行吗?
You joking? Thank you.
你开玩笑吧? 谢谢
That will do fine. Thank you.
这里就行了 谢谢
I've decided I'd rather walk, goodnight.
我觉得走路比较好 晚安
Tight old git!
老穷鬼!
Morning.Do you have an appointment?
早上好 你有预约吗?
No, I'm a client of this firm, Logan Mountstuart.
没有 我是你们公♥司♥的客户 Logan Mountstuart
I've come to use the photocopying machine.
我过来用你们的影印机的
You know the library charges two pence a copy. Daylight robbery.
你也知道图书馆要收两便士一份 明抢啊
Would you mind waiting a minute, sir? I'll check with my...
先生 稍等一下可以吗? 我要查查我的...
Don't worry about me, I'll be out of here in a minute.
不用担心我 我一下子弄好就走
Mr Mountstuart?
Mountstuart先生?
Sheila Adrar. It's very good to meet you, finally. An honour.
Sheila Adrar 终于见到你了 太好了 幸会
How do you do?
你好
I hope you don't mind me popping in.
请恕我冒昧的登门
Wallace Douglas said I could always use the office facilities
Wallace Douglas说过我可以随时使用办公室的设备
if I ever had a need.
只要我有需要
You wouldn't believe what the library
说了你都不信 图书馆那地方
charges for photocopying. It's outrageous.
对复印要价多少 不厚道啊
Wallace Douglas retired over ten years ago.
Wallace Douglas已经退休十年有余了
We keep his name as a mark of respect.
我们保留他的名字以示尊重
Do feel free to photocopy, but we have to make a charge.
请随便使用复印机 但我们需要收费
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
A charge?
收费?
Do you realise how much money I've made for this firm?
你知道我为这家公♥司♥挣过多少钱吗?
A fortune.
一大笔财富啊
I just checked.
我刚查过了
The last commission we earned from you was in WWII.
我们最后一次靠你挣钱是二战那时候
This is a literary agency, we're not a charity.
这里是文稿代理商 我们不是搞慈善的
Well, I am sorry, but that leaves me with no alternative.
哦不好意思 但这让我别无选择
It's just to cover our costs - paper, ink.
不过是支付纸张和墨水的成本
I'm afraid I'm going to have to sack you.
恐怕我不得不解雇你
Consider yourself sacked.
想想你被解雇的情形吧
Calm down, Logan.
冷静点 Logan
I'm dead calm.
我贼冷静
You can see how fucking calm I am.
你看得出我他妈是冷静到不能再冷静了
By the way, it's Mr Mountstuart, to you.
还有 你该称呼我作Mountstuart先生
So you're sacked, fired.
你被解雇了 炒鱿鱼
I'll get another agent.
我找别的代理商
I won't tolerate such mean-spirited,
我不要再忍♥受如此小家子气
unprofessional behaviour from people in my employ.
还有举止不专业的你们了 你们都是我雇用的人
What are you lot staring at? You're all fucking sacked as well.
你们都看什么看? 你们全都他♥娘♥的♥被解雇了
Is this the watershed? I wonder.
我在想 这是个分水岭吗?
My life as a writer hits a new low
一次吝啬又不当的争吵
in a petty and unseemly row
把我的作家生涯带到低谷
over photocopying charges?
就因为复印费?
Symbolic?
象征什么吗?
Did my success come too early?
我的成功来太早了?
Was that my problem? Did I peak too young?
是我的问题吗? 太年轻就登上高峰?
Mountstuart.
Mountstuart
Oh, my God!
哇 天啊!
How wonderful to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真是好
Yes, of course, you remember it's very modest.
好的 当然 你知道是挺朴素的
Yes, it does have a bed...
是的 有床的...
It's only cooking sherry, I'm afraid.
恐怕只有雪利料酒了
It's all I can afford.
我就只能买♥♥得起这个
Don't worry, we'll get some proper stuff tomorrow.
别担心 明天就有些体面的东西了
Live it up. The Count's been very generous.
尽情享乐吧 伯爵非常大方
No longer La Contessa.
不要再提了 伯爵夫人
He was deadly dull, as it turned out.
事实证明他无趣极了
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
It's rather sweet,
真够窝心的
your little flat.
你的小公♥寓♥
I'm going to enjoy staying here.
我会享受在这里的时光
Like the old days...
就像昔日...
Lovely Leo.
可爱的Leo
I can't be on my own, Logan.
Logan 我情不自禁
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表