剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
Absolutely.
当然
I'll set things in motion.
我会把东西收拾好的
'We have very considerable grounds
我们有非常可观的理由
for cautious optimism...'
来保持谨慎乐观的态度...
The Conservatives just the edge on that, 255...
保守党目前略胜一筹 255张选票...
'Good afternoon, Prime Minister.
下午好 首相
'Mrs Thatcher...'
撒切尔夫人...
Et voila... Cinq Cypres.
到了 Cinq Cypres
Gosh.
天呐
Goodness me.
太好了
Cyprien, said to me, One day
Cyprien跟我说 如果有一天
Monsieur Mountstuart he comes.
Mountstuart先生 他来了
So I keep the key, for years,
我保管着这钥匙许多年
and now here you are.
现在它是你的了
Merci.
谢谢
If you need anything, call me.
如果你需要什么 就叫我
I live up the road.
我住在路的那一头
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢
Thank you, very much.
真的太感谢你了
An elderly man of letters, met one evening in Paris in 1928,
1928年的一夜我在巴黎认识的一个老作家
ends up helping another elderly man of letters 50 years later.
竟于50年后帮助了同样成为老作家的我
Such is life.
这就是人生
'And I would just like to remember some words of Saint Francis of Assisi
我只想在此引用阿西西的圣方济各写的祷文
which I think
那些我认为
'are particularly apt at the moment.
用在此刻恰如其分的话语
'Where there is discord may we bring harmony.
哪里有不和 让我弥补融洽
'Where there is error may we bring truth.
哪里有谬误 让我播种真知
'Where there is doubt may we bring faith
哪里有猜疑 让我提供信任
'and where there is despair may we bring hope...'
哪里有绝望 让我带来希望...
Bowser! Bowser! Come here, boy.
Bowser! Bowser! 过来 小家伙
It's exactly six months since I moved to Cinq Cypres.
我搬到Cinq Cypres来已经半年了
I'm at ease, content.
我生活悠闲 愉快 充实
Ready to take life on again.
准备再一次享受多彩人生
I finally have a title for my novel - Octet.
我终于给我的小说定了名字《八重奏》
So, no excuse not to write it,
再没有理由不写它了
but one musn't abandon life's other compensations.
但人绝不能放弃生活的其他需要
Ah, Monsieur Mountstuart, bonjour.
啊 Mountstuart先生 你好
Bonjour.
你好
Alors, ce roman, ca avance?
对了 你的小说进展顺利吗?
Ca marche, ca marche.
还不错 很顺利
Belle journee, n'est ce pas?
不错的一天 不是吗?
Si, ca va.
嗯 是啊
C'etait formidable Severine, comme d'habitude.
实在是太棒了 Severine 一如往日
Tout le plaisir est pour moi, Logan.
很高兴听到你这么说 Logan
On se revoit le mois prochain?
下个月我们还见面吗?
Oh, oui! Bien sur.
哦 是的! 当然
C'est bien possible.
这是非常有可能的
Ahh!
啊!
Logan? Logan, qu'est ce que tu fais?
Logan? Logan 你怎么了?
Oh, mon dieu, Logan, Logan!
噢 我的天呐 Logan Logan!
Tu m'entends? Tu m'entends, Logan!
你听得见吗? 能听见我说话吗 Logan!
Oh, mon cheri, regardes moi,
噢 亲爱的 看着我
regardes moi, Logan!
看着我 Logan!
Logan...
Logan...
Logan. Logan.
Logan Logan
Logan.
Logan
It's just a pump, you know.
只是心脏跳动的问题 你知道
It's a piece of machinery.
就像机器运转的一部分
But it is not allowed to stop.
但是它可不能随便停下来
It has to keep on going, year after year, decade after decade.
它要一直跳动 夜以继日 年复一年
A "minor" heart attack, you say?
你是说一次轻微的心脏病发作?
Felt pretty major to me.
对我来说还是很严重的
Well, your heart is getting old.
呃 你的心脏正在逐渐衰弱
Look at your face in the mirror.
对着镜子看看你的脸
It is not the face you had where you were 15 or 35 or 50.
它已经不是你15 35或者50岁时的样子了
Look at the lines, the creases, the loss of elasticity.
看看那些皱纹 褶子 还有失去弹性的皮肤
It is still your face, but it is showing the signs of a long life.
它仍然是你的脸 可它显示着漫长岁月的痕迹
Imagine what has happened to your face has happened to your heart.
想象一下 你心脏的变化就如同你脸上的变化
Never say you know the last word about any human heart...
谁知道人心什么时候会不按常理出牌...
Excuse me?
什么?
Just a quote from another elderly writer.
只是从另一个老作家那儿引用的一句话
I give you a few pills and you take it easy.
我开些药给你 不用担心
Your old pump should go on functioning for many more years.
你衰弱的心脏应该还能再工作个很多年
What if I'd died in that flat
如果我和美丽的Severine一起时
with the lovely Severine?
死在了那间公♥寓♥里会怎样呢?
Not a bad way to go, I suppose.
不算太糟的死法 我想
But is this the end of my sexual life?
可是这意味着我性生活的结束吗?
What do you think, Bowser? Eh?
你觉得呢 Bowser? 嗯?
Too dangerous?
太危险了吗?
Or is there life in this old dog yet, hm?
你这条老狗还有没有活力呢 嗯?
Voyage, travaillait, le grand luxe,
旅游 工作 奢侈品
avec les vues.
还有风景
Pour un jeune homme comme moi,
对于像我这样的一个年轻人
a l'epoque, c'etait...
在那时是...
Ces poemes etaient une
这些诗是一种
espece de reve ideal.
理想主义的梦
Le Maquis.
游击队
Resistants.
抵抗者
Was there a lot of resistance around Saint Sabine?
那时Saint Sabine的周边有很多抵抗运动吗?
Yeah, like everywhere, but it was not a good ending here.
是啊 几乎无处不在 但在这儿可没什么好结局
What happened, the Germans, the reprisal?
当时发生了什么 德军 还有报复行动?
Ah, it's a long story.
啊 说来话长
One day I tell you Logan.
以后我再告诉你 Logan
So who bought the house?
谁买♥♥了那幢房♥子?
It's a woman from Paris. Madame Dupetit.
一个来自巴黎的女人 Dupetit夫人
Very rich...divorcee.
很有钱...离过婚
Madame Dupetit.
Dupetit夫人
A rich divorcee...
一个离异的有钱女人...
How old?
年龄?
Too young for you and me, Logan.
对我们来说她可太年轻了 Logan
Speak for yourself, Lucien.
是说你自己吧 Lucien
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Vous etes Monsieur Mountstuart?
你是Mountstuart先生吗?
What? Ah, oui, oui. C'est moi.
什么? 啊 是的 是我
Je suis Gabrielle Dupetit, votre nouvelle voisin.
我是Gabrielle Dupetit 你的新邻居
Ah.
哦
Je peux vous raccompagner chez vous, si vous voulez?
如果您愿意的话 我能送您到家吗?
Oh, merci. Bien sur, madame.
哦 谢谢 当然可以 夫人
In fact, I was born in La Sapiniere.
事实上 我出生在拉♥萨♥皮尼耶尔
Ah.
哦
My father was obliged to sell the house in 1948,
我父亲出于健康考虑
for reasons of ill health.
不得不于1948年卖♥♥掉了房♥子
He went to live abroad for some years.
他到国外住了几年
He needed the sun.
因为需要充足的日光
And the family moved to Paris.
于是举家搬迁到巴黎
How amazing.
真神奇
And so when I was informed that it was in the market,
当有消息说那房♥子正在销♥售♥的时候
I bought it immediately...
我立刻就买♥♥下了...
and you are my nearest neighbour.
于是呢 你就成了我最近的邻居
Logan Mountstuart, l'ecrivain.
Logan Mountstuart 作家
They all talk about you.
他们都会谈论你
Yes, well, I'm working on my new novel,
是的 嗯 我正在写一部新小说
but it's going very slowly.
但是进展非常缓慢
Oh, you must come over to La Sapiniere for supper
哦 晚饭一定要来拉♥萨♥皮尼耶尔
and tell me all about it, hmm?
顺便跟我说说来龙去脉 行吗?
and tell me all about it, hmm? I'd love to.
告诉我每一个细节 嗯? 相当愿意
Merci.
谢谢
So Monsieur Dupetit is a thing of the past?
所以说Dupetit先生只是陈年往事罢了?
We divorced five years ago.
我们五年前就离了婚
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表