剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表
'to get out of this place.'
离开这里
'I miss Freya and Stella so much it is like a pain in the gut.
我如此想念Freya和Stella 我感到心都在痛
'When will I see Freya again? Freya.'
我什么时候才可以再见到Freya?Freya
This for all square, yes?
进了这个平局 是吗?
That's right, sir.
是的 阁下
You've had a lot of bad luck on this round.
你在这块场地总是走霉运
Even if want to go to Miami, I have to ask permission.
即使我想去迈阿密 我也要得到许可
"Please, Mr Churchill, may I see my dentist?"
求你了 丘吉尔先生 我可以去看牙医吗?
It's humiliating.
真丢人
That damn woman whispering in Churchill's ear, day and night.
那个该死的女人一天到晚在丘吉尔耳边造谣生事
Yes. You said she was very petty and vindictive.
是的 你说她是个小气 睚眦必报的人
They can't stand me, but I don't care.
他们无法忍♥受我 但是我无所谓
They want to keep David as far away as possible from Bertie.
他们想让David离Bertie越远越好
I'm not sure that's true.
我不确定那是真的
They can't have you in England.
他们不能让你待在英国
The King would be seen for the simple fool
国王不能让人当成天真的傻瓜看待
that he is.
虽然他的确如此
And as for that horrible, dumpy, Scottish woman.
至于那个又矮又胖的恐怖苏格兰女人
If you were there, David, all eyes would be on you.
David如果你在那 你会成为那里的焦点
Isn't that so, Logan?
是那样吗 Logan?
Well, as you always say, when a minor provincial aristocrat
是的 正如你一直所说的 当一个年幼的乡下贵族
suddenly finds she's Queen of England...
突然发现她就是英国女王…
Exactly.
没错
Some people have greatness thrust upon them
人们把伟大强加给他们
and they simply can't handle it.
而他们却不会把握
At least we still have friends,
至少我们还有朋友
powerful friends.
有权有势的朋友
We know who we can call on in an emergency.
我们知道紧急时刻可以求谁帮忙
We are not without influence.
我们还是有影响力的
We can still get what we want,
我们仍然可以得到我们想要的
even if it takes a little longer these days.
即使现在需要的时间长点了
Your short putting game is deplorable, Logan.
你的短球打的真是惨不忍♥睹 Logan
You've got to keep your head absolutely still. Like this.
你得保持头部静止不动 就像这样
You keep looking up. Looking around. Smiling.
你总是抬头看 到处看 还笑
Pop, in she goes.
砰 她进了
See? Easy.
看到吗?容易
Logan...
Logan…
We want you to think of yourself as an ami de la maison.
我们希望你把自己当成一家人
Thank you, ma'am. Thank you. I'm very honoured.
谢谢 夫人 谢谢 非常荣幸
Who the hell's that now?
谁这会儿打电♥话♥?
Yup?
喂?
What is it, darling?
怎么了 亲爱的?
Harry Oakes. My God. He's...
Harry Oakes 天哪 他…
been murdered.
被谋杀了
Logan. I might need your help here.
Logan 当下我可能需要你帮忙
Um, where, where, where is he?
呃 他 他 他在哪?
Well, if the Duke says you must be given unimpeded access,
好吧 如果公爵说必须给你开绿灯
I can hardly deny you, can I?
我是无法拒绝你的 你说是吗?
I think he just wants someone familiar to give him the facts.
我想他只是想找个熟人告诉他真♥相♥
Know anything of Sir Harry?
认识Harry爵士吗?
Nothing much. Just the usual gossip.
知道的不多 只是些平常的闲话
I shook his hand once. Richest millionaire in the Bahamas.
我和他见过一面 他是巴哈马最有钱的百万富翁
Owns dozens of gold mines in Canada. Great benefactor...
在加拿大拥有许多金矿 伟大的慈善家...
And a singularly unpleasant man.
一个非常令人讨厌的家伙
Lucky you came now. We're just about to remove the body.
你来的真是时候 我们正要把尸体搬走
They tried to set the bed on fire.
他们想把床点着
I suppose the house was meant to burn down. Cover everything up.
我想是这座房♥子让火势小了 房♥间是封闭的
Anybody else in the house? Servants?
屋子里还有其他人吗?佣人呢?
Just one house guest.
只有一个过夜的客人
A Mr Harold Christie,
一个叫Harold Christie的先生
business partner of Oakes.
他是Oakes生意上的伙伴
He was sleeping next door.
他就睡在隔壁房♥间
Sleeping?!
睡觉?
You're joking?
你在开玩笑吗?
Slept through the whole thing, apparently.
貌似整个事件中他都在睡觉
They're interviewing de Marigny, the son-in-law.
当时他们正在和de Marigny谈话 那是他女婿
Him. Yes, of course. Loathsome gigolo, lounge-lizard.
他啊 是的 当然 让人恶心的小白脸 花♥花♥公♥子♥
He would have done it for the money.
一定是他干的 为了钱嘛
For Oakes' will. Yes, him. Must be him.
为了Oakes的遗产 是他 肯定是他
Well, there's this other man, Christie,
嗯 还有这样另外一个人 他叫Christie
who was in the house at the same time.
他当时也在房♥子里
He slept through it all, he says.
他说 事发时他一直在睡觉
The whole thing stinks, sir.
整件事很糟糕 阁下
Just my filthy luck!
真TMD倒霉
I don't follow, sir.
我太不明白 阁下
If they hadn't bungled the job,
如果他们没有把事情搞砸
there wouldn't be a murder inquiry. Typical.
就不会有专门的谋杀调查
It looks very, very bad, Logan.
看起来非常 非常糟糕 Logan
That this should happen on my watch -
要是我能看到事情发生的经过就好了
rotten, filthy bad luck.
真TMD倒霉
I can't be associated with this sort of ghastly thing.
我可不能和这种事情扯上干系
We've got to sort this out fast, we need real professionals.
我们得尽快把事情协调好 咱们需要真正的专家
I'm going to call a couple of detectives I know in Miami,
我打算找两个我在迈阿密认识的侦探
they are real experts.
他们是真正的专家
They will wrap this thing up in a day or so.
他们会在一两天内把事情处理干净
I'd like you to meet them.
我希望你去见见他们
Whatever I can do to help, sir.
愿意效劳 阁下
'I'm Alfred de Marigny.
我是Alfred de Marigny
'This is not a bad place to spend a war. There is some fun to be had.'
战时这是个不错的地方 可以找点乐子
'Know anything of Sir Harry?'
认识Harry先生吗?
'He will have done it for the money. It must be him.'
他一定是为了钱那么做的 一定是他干的
Mountstuart? I'm Barker, this is Melchen.
Mountstuart?我是Barker 这位是Melchen
The Duke said you were coming.
伯爵说你来了
The uh, de Marigny guy, you know him?
这个叫de Marigny的家伙 你认识吗?
Yes, I've met him once before. Briefly.
是的 之前我见过他一次 一面之缘
So you could offer him a cigarette,
你给他递根香烟
glass of water, he wouldn't be suspicious?
倒一杯水 他都不会怀疑对吗?
No, I don't, I don't think so.
不 我想 我想不会的
Good. I want you give de Marigny these cigarettes.
很好 我希望你把这些烟递给de Marigny
And make sure you hold them like that.
而且要确保像这样拿着
Let him open the pack.
让他打开包装
Then we'll come along. You leave the rest to us.
然后我们过来 剩下的事交给我们
Why?
为什么?
We need to get de Marigny's prints.
我们需要de Marigny的指纹
The cellophane on a pack of smokes does a great job.
香烟外层的玻璃纸可以取到指纹
We'll be right behind you.
我们就在你身后
Forget it. Forget it. I'm going.
算了吧 算了吧 我去
Hey. Hey, buddy.
Hey Hey 伙计
Do your own dirty work!
干♥你♥肮脏的勾当去吧!
I'll talk to the Duke.
我要找公爵谈谈
I simply don't believe it.
我简直无法相信
It's outrageous.
太可恶了
You did nothing?
你什么也没做?
Not a thing? You didn't help them?
一件也没有?你没帮他们?
It's already all over the American newspapers.
事情已经在刊登所有的美国报纸了
What do you think the gutter press in England will make of it? It's a disaster.
你觉得英国的黄色小报会怎么报道?简直是场灾难
Sir, they're completely corrupt.
阁下 他们已经被完全买♥♥通了
I don't know whether you've heard.
不知道你是不是听说了
De Marigny's been charged.
De Marigny已经被指控有罪
Amazingly, a fingerprint was "found"
令人惊讶的是 在仿古屏风上
on the Chinese screen in the murder room.
居然“找到了”杀人犯的指纹
One perfect print from de Marigny's thumb. It's a...
一个de Marigny的清晰的拇指指纹 一个...
Well, the murder is solved!
好了 杀人犯已经找到了
The guilty man is in jail. It's perfect!
犯人就在监狱里 好极了
Sir, it's a total frame-up.
阁下 这是一个彻头彻尾的阴谋
They are framing de Marigny
他们陷害de Marigny
for Sir Harry Oakes' murder.
诬陷他是杀害Harry Oakes的凶手
How dare you suggest I would call in corrupt detectives!
你敢说我找来的侦探是收了钱的!
Get out of here!
滚出去!
Sir, I wasn't suggesting...
阁下 我不是…
剧集 | 赤子之心(2010) | 导航列表