I thought it was romantic.
我以为那意味着他爱我
I thought it meant he loved me.
约瑟夫·卡瓦诺
Joseph Cavanaugh,
你愿意娶这位女士为你的合法妻子吗
do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
该你了
It's your turn.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
好吗 这是你想要的
Okay? You want this.
你昨晚也是这么跟她说的吗
Is that what you said to her last night?
你在说什么
Uh, what are you talking about?
我去过你家
I went over to your place.
我想告诉你我等不及
I wanted to tell you that I couldn't wait
和你共度余生
to spend the rest of my life with you.
然后我看到了他
Then I saw him.
我看见你了 萨姆
I saw you, Sam,
看到你进了屋
go inside.
我一直等着 你到早上才离开
I waited. You didn't leave until morning.
我在沙发上睡的 仅此而已
Hey, I just-I just crashed on the couch. That's it.
什么都没发生 我发誓
Nothing happened. I swear.
你知道我晚上一个人会有多害怕
You know how scared I get being alone at night,
而且我不想在婚礼前夜见到你
and I didn't want to see you the night before the wedding.
-会触霉头的 -我们保证 布鲁克
- It's bad luck. - We promised, Brooke.
我们说好守身的
We were saving ourselves.
我是的 我们都是的
I am. W... We are.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
快跑 布鲁克
Go! Run! Brooke!
看看你害我做了什么
Look what you made me do.
乔伊 别这样
Joey, please, no.
看看你害我做了什么
Look what you made me do.
不
No.
你不配穿白色
You don't deserve to wear white.
他想占有你
He wanted to own you.
你的思想 你的身体 他觉得都属于他
Your mind, your pussy-- he thought it was all his.
他一想到你希望跟别人做♥爱♥
And the idea that you wanted to get your rocks off without him,
你不需要他了 他很抓狂
that you didn't need him, drove him freakin' insane.
我没有对他不忠
I-I didn't do it.
我和他是朋友 我只是不想晚上一个人待着
We were friends, and I just didn't want to be alone that night.
萨姆只是出于好意
Sam was just being nice.
我绝不会背叛乔伊
I never would have cheated on Joey.
但他不相信我
But he didn't believe me.
没人相信过我
Nobody ever believes me.
我相信你
I believe you.
我得透透气
I-I need to get some air.
我什么都看不见
I can't see shit.
如果你得放弃你的五感之一
If you had to give up one of your five senses,
你会放弃哪个
which one would it be?
当然是嗅觉
Smell. Definitely.
但那样你就再也闻不到培根香了
Yeah, but then you could never smell bacon.
蒙塔娜的皮肤闻起来就像香草糖霜
Montana's skin smells like vanilla frosting.
我们在湖边真的很来电
We had a real connection down there at the lake.
就像是 灵魂相交
Like a... A meeting of souls.
一垒的感觉从没有这么好
First base never felt so good.
等下 你们只接了吻
Wait, all you did was kiss?
当然不是
'Course not.
一垒就是这个意思
That's what first base means.
或许对你来说是的
Maybe for you.
如果他先上了蒙塔娜
If he gets dibs on Montana,
我就去上布鲁克
I get first shot at Brooke.
等下 那我还剩谁
Wait, who does that leave for me?
-玛格丽特 -或是罗茜·帕尔姆
- Margaret. - Or Rosy Palm.
想都别想碰我的女孩伯蒂大厨
Uh-uh. Don't even think about going after my girl Chef Bertie.
你想拥有亲密关系 她就是
You want to walk about connection, she's the one.
-偷走了我的女孩 -天啊
- Steal my girl. - Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么没有毛巾和肥皂
Where are the towels and little soaps?
你知道这不是水疗中心吧
You know this isn't a spa, right?
我去拿我的沙滩毛巾
I'm gonna go get my beach towel.
给我留点热水
Save me some hot water.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
沙滩毛巾
Beach towel?
搞什么 布莱克
What the hell, Blake?
只有生意伙伴和熟人才能这么称呼我
That name is reserved for business associates and acquaintances.
我的孩子们从不这么叫我
My boys never call me that.
好吧
Fine.
搞什么 爹地
What the hell, Daddy?
你知道在电♥话♥里威胁别人是违法的
You know, it's illegal to threaten someone over the phone.
更别说跟踪了
Not to mention stalking them.
泽 你总是低估自己
You always underestimate yourself, X.
这就是你的问题
That is your problem.
但你就像艺术品一样
But you are a goddamn Rembrandt.
你觉得我会放弃一个艺术品吗
Do you think that I would give up a Rembrandt?
听着
Look,
我很感激你为我做的一切
I'm grateful for all that you've done for me...
我在麦克阿瑟公园里找到的你
I found you in MacArthur Park,
当时你的胳膊上扎着一根针
a needle in your arm,
你尿湿了自己的蓝色牛仔裤
your blue jeans damp from your own piss.
我把你里里外外都清理干净了
I cleaned you up, inside and out.
顺便提个小建议
Little piece of advice, by the way:
如果你想跑
if you're trying to run away,
就别在健身房♥留一个
don't leave a forwarding address for your paychecks
工资单的新地址
at the aerobics studio.
你的愚蠢程度和你的美貌相当
You are as dumb as you are pretty.
而你非常 非常美丽
And you are very, very pretty.
你答应过我只用拍一部的
You promised me I only had to do one.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
亲爱的 这只是为了钱
Gay for pay, baby.
我卖♥♥命去成为一个真正的演员
I'm working so hard to be a real actor.
难道迈克尔·J·福克斯[影星]也拍同性色情片吗
You think Michael J. Fox ever did gay porn?
汤姆·塞立克[影星]呢
Tom Selleck?
我能让你出名 你为什么还要追求
Why are you betting a one-in-a-million chance on
成为主流明星那百万分之一的几率呢
mainstream success when I am here offering you stardom?
去他的
Fuck this.
我不会干的
I'm not doing it.
爹地怎么说 你就要怎么做
You're gonna do what Daddy says.
不然我就把这录像送几份给你的朋友们
Or I'm gonna send copies of that tape to all your friends
还有你舞蹈工作室的老板
and your bosses at that dance studio.
我还会找到你酗酒的母亲
I might hunt down that drunk mother of yours,
也送一份给她
send a copy to her.
如果我能找到能代替我的更好人选呢
And what if I could get you someone better to replace me?
下一个约翰·霍姆斯[艳星]
The next John Holmes.
甚至更大的
Even bigger.
那就证明给我看
Show me.
弊大于利
Takes more than it gives.
害得我没能跟简·方达拍成健身操
Cost me that Jane Fonda video.
大多数女孩都受不了
Most girls can't handle it.
而且当你勃起的时候
And when you get a boner,
会因为大脑缺血而头晕目眩
you get light-headed from the lack of blood to your brain.
你们是做什么工作的
So, what do you guys do for work?
医疗行业
I'm in the medical field.
-最好是 -什么
- Sure, you are. - What?
他帮脑死亡尸体擦口水
He wipes drool off of brain-dead corpses.
别叫他们尸体 他们是活人
Don't call them corpses, man. They're human beings.
他们还有感觉 只是昏迷了
They're-they're still aware. They're just in a coma.
没错 植物人状态
Yeah. A vegetative state.
-那不是屌♥ -我的病人
- That's no cock. - My patients...
-是上帝的杰作 -他们有感觉能听见
- That's an act of God. - ...they feel and hear.
我就知道 甚至有一首
I know it. There's even an entire
很火的歌♥就是写这个的
hit song written about it.
《昏迷变色龙》
"Coma Chameleon."
什么
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表