这是我醒来的地方
This is where I woke up,
既迷茫又害怕
totally disoriented and afraid.
我以为黑夜结束了
I thought the night was over.
但我错了 黑夜刚开始
Little did I know, it had just begun.
台词不错 能直接引用吗
Oh, hey, that's good. Can I quote you?
-没问题 -所以玛格丽特用某种药
- Sure. - So Margaret rendered you unconscious
迷晕了你
using some type of drug?
马镇定剂
Horse tranquilizers.
-够详细 -还有呢
- Great detail. - Here's another one.
不是玛格丽特干的
It wasn't Margaret.
是唐娜
It was Donna.
她当时在跟叮当合作
She was working with Jingles.
你是说唐娜参与策划了
You're saying Donna played an active role
那晚在营地的事
that night at the camp?
留着写进书里吧
Save it for the book.
-她知道我告诉你的话会很不爽 -当然了
- She'd be pissed if she knew that I told you. - Of course.
闭眼
Close your eyes.
你想知道我那晚的经历吗
Y-You want to know what I went through that night?
自己亲身体验
Put yourself in my shoes?
那就这么做吧
Then let's go there.
这才是真正的写作 对吧
That's what real writing's all about, right?
这样写出来的书才畅销
It's what makes a best seller.
那晚 一切都变了
That night, everything changed.
我发现我可以
I realized I was capable of...
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this!
我答应帮你杀一个人 就一个人
I agreed to help you kill one person and one person only.
贱♥人♥ 快跑
Bitch, run.
不 不
No! No!
这不是你
This isn't who you are.
你确实有邪恶的一面 没错
There's evil inside you, yes.
我们都有 沉睡着 等待着
It's in us all, dormant and waiting.
我从我父亲身上知道的
I learned that from my father.
像毒瘤一样生长
It grows in us like a cancer,
但不给予养分就不会
but only if you feed it what it wants.
养分是憎恨和愤怒
Our hate and anger.
那些成就了现在的玛格丽特
That's how Margaret became who she is.
还有叮当先生
Same thing with Mr. Jingles.
-我现在只有愤怒 -你错了
- All I have is anger. - You're wrong.
你还有我
You have me.
我们还有相同的目标
And together, we have a purpose.
一项正义的复仇行动
One righteous motherfucking act of revenge.
如果我们成功了
And if we can do that
还不伤害他人
without hurting another soul in the process,
就能洗刷掉我们曾经的恶行
it'll wash away every shitty thing we ever did.
我们都是笑到最后的女孩吗
And we can both be final girls?
没错
Yeah.
现在还不是时候
Just not yet.
天啊 你是
Oh, my God. You're...
夜行者
the Night Stalker.
你是玛格丽特·布斯
You're Margaret Booth.
你们是一伙的
You two are together.
所以她说的都是真的
So what she said is true.
我不知道她跟你都说了些什么
Well, I don't know what she told you,
但你已经知道的太多了
but anything is too much.
交朋友该谨慎
You should be careful about the friends you make.
她们不是我朋友 只是我的研究对象
They're not my friends. They're my subjects.
我是个作家 我还有用
I'm a writer. Use me.
我能把连环杀手写得性感又有趣
I can make serial killers look sexy and fun.
或者我也可以闭紧嘴 什么也不写
Or I can just shut the fuck up and not write about it at all.
-你们要我怎样都行 -作家真让我恶心
- I'll do anything you want. - Writers make me sick.
所以计划是什么
So, that's the plan?
见人就杀吗
We kill everyone we meet?
我喜欢 我的数量就能上去了
I love it. I can really get my numbers up.
不 没有目标叫什么计划
No, that's not a plan, because it has no purpose.
我要做件能改变世界的大事
I want to do something that will change the world.
我加入
I'm so in.
算我一个
Lay it on me.
/an860年代美国诗人 艺术家 摇滚歌♥星
吉姆·莫里森的墓地
Jim Morrison's grave,
约翰·列侬被枪杀的达科塔公♥寓♥
the archway at the Dakota where John Lennon was shot,
猫王的故居"雅园"
Graceland.
人们蜂拥到这些地方
People flock to these places
就是为了能感受他们与偶像的联♥系♥
just to feel a connection to the artist they love.
这也是我们要做的
Well, we're going to give that to them.
我们要杀了每一个
We're going to kill every musician
来参加音乐节的音乐家
that's coming for the festival.
海鸥乐队
Flock of Seagulls?
去去乐队
The Go-Go's.
除了比利·爱多
Except Billy Idol.
不能碰他
We-we can't touch him.
他不行
No. Don't touch him.
好吧 以后人们会特意花钱来参观这地方
Fine. People are going to pay to come here.
我们将把红木营地
We're going to make Camp Redwood
打造成80年代音乐的朝圣地
the mecca for '80s music memoriam,
我也会因此发大财的
and I am going to make a fortune.
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我并不想被找到
I didn't really want to be found.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
蒙塔娜
Montana.
我在想...
I was thinking--
这个想法一直在困扰着我
which generally gets me into trouble--
但...
but, uh,
我是真的这么想的
I had this... real idea.
有点激进
A radical one.
因为你之前说的
Because of what you said before, you know,
如果...
what if...
如果我能永远留在这里 永不老去呢
what if I stay here and don't grow old?
生理上说
I mean, physically,
25岁是我的巅峰 现在是稳定期
I peaked at 25, so I'm in plateau.
心理上 我不觉得自己
Mentally, I can't imagine myself getting...
还能涨智商
much smarter.
一年年的过去 我就是在走下坡路
With each passing year, it's just going downhill.
为什么不停止这种衰退呢
Why not stop the decline?
你想死在这儿吗
You want to die here?
是的
Yeah.
我要自杀
I'm gonna kill myself.
我想和你在一起
I want us to be together,
就像现在这样 永远
exactly like this, for eternity.
我非常爱你 蒙塔娜
I am so in love with you, Montana.
真蠢 你都不了解我
That's stupid. You don't even know me.
我不值得你爱 更不值得你为我死
I'm not someone you can love, much less die for.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我的前男友是理查德·拉米雷斯
My ex-boyfriend is Richard Ramirez.
什么
Wh-What?
真不敢相信
I can't believe you.
看看你的表情
I see how you look at me now,
好像我多么恶心似的
like I'm disgusting.
你们男人做的恶事还少吗
Men do heinous shit all the time--
割乳♥房♥♥ 奸尸
carve up tits, fuck dead corpses.
可却被当成摇滚巨星一样被崇拜
And, you know what, they're treated like rock stars.
粉丝发邮件 还被拍成电影 写成书
Fan mail, movies and books up the wazoo.
不知怎的 到头来都是女人的错
And, somehow, it's always Mommy's fault
因为缺少母爱
for not loving them
或是妻子无法满足他们
or the wife who couldn't satisfy him
又或者是被漂亮女孩拒绝过
or the pretty girl who rejected him.
为什么我们总是为
Why are we always the scapegoat
狗屎男人的错背黑锅
for sick men to blame their bullshit on?
又不是我让里基变邪恶的
I didn't make Ricky evil.
我遇到他的时候 他就已经一团糟了
He was already messed up when I met him.
我也不知道他会发疯
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表