所以我打算去阿♥拉♥斯加杀一个孩子
so I'm gonna go kill this kid in Alaska.
太可惜了
That's too bad.
因为这里太久没有出现过一个真正的男人了
'Cause there hasn't been a real man up here in so long.
这里不行
Not here.
我带你去个更好的地方
I got a better place.
准备疯狂起来吧 宝贝
Get ready to lose your shit, babe.
比利·爱多想见你
'Cause Billy Idol wants to meet you.
他是你的超级粉丝
He's a huge fan.
我知道路被挡住了
I know about the roadblock.
我也知道爱多不在这里
I know that Idol isn't here.
兄弟 他就是过来了
Dude, he freaking made it through,
因为比利·爱多是个幸存者
because Billy Idol is a survivor!
拜托 你仔细想想
Come on, think about it.
你不能唱着《反抗世代》又不反抗
You can't sing "Rebel Yell" and not be a rebel.
宝贝 对不起
Babe, sorry.
大家都对国王虎视眈眈
Everybody's always coming for the king,
所以我必须提高警惕
so I got to be on my guard.
我知道 来吧
I get it. Come on.
比利在等着呢
Billy's waiting.
比利在哪里
So, where's Billy?
在路上了
He's coming.
靠
Fuck me.
这是我的救赎 废物
This is my redemption, dickwad.
我会是亲手杀了你的那个人
I'm gonna be the one to end you.
-你个贱♥人♥ -而你是个以杀老奶奶
- You bitch! - And you're a sick fuck
找乐子的恶心混♥蛋♥
who gets his rocks off slicing up grannies.
那让你觉得自己像个男人吗 你真可悲
Does that make you feel like a man? You're pathetic!
我们会让你永生永世
We're gonna make you pay for all of eternity
为你的所有罪孽付出代价
for all the fucked-up shit you've done.
你不该出现在这里
You're not supposed to be here!
爽
Yeah!
我会回来的
I'll come back.
我一定会回来
I'll come back...
找你们所有人的
for all of you.
我等着呢
I'm counting on it.
你为什么不确保他死在营地外面
But why didn't you make sure that he died outside of camp?
为什么
Why...
要把他的灵魂和你们一起困在这里
trap his soul in here with all of you?
拉米雷斯在1984年就死过一次
Ramirez already died once back in '84,
那一次恶魔将他复活了
and the devil brought him right back to life.
几分钟后 他又恢复了血肉之躯
In minutes, he was flesh and blood again.
他好像可以走出这里 随心所欲
As in, he could moonwalk right out of this place, go anywhere.
如果我们想防止他完全转世
If we were gonna keep Beelzefuck from fully reincarnating the prick,
拉米雷斯就必须一直被监视着
Ramirez was gonna need to be under constant supervision.
所以这30年我们就是这么做的
So for 30 straight years, that's exactly what we've given him.
真正的死亡监视
A literal death watch.
这里有40多个鬼魂 我们轮班监视
There are over 40 souls here. We all take turns.
他只要一醒来 我们就像苍蝇扑屎一样扑向他
The second he wakes, we're on him like flies on shit.
早上好
Good morning.
黑暗之父 治愈我的伤口
Dark Father, heal my wounds.
给我力量毁灭
Give me strength to devour...
从现在开始 你只会感受到痛苦
From here on out, all you're ever gonna feel is pain.
我们总会想到
We're constantly coming up
可怕的新方法杀他
with new horrible ways to kill him.
在对那么多人做了可怕的事情之后
After all the dreadful shit he did to so many people,
他活该被折磨
he deserves to suffer.
靠
Fuck.
所以
So...
我们就这样一直控制着他
that's how we've been able to keep him at bay.
我们这么做是想保证你的安全
We're doing this to keep you safe.
我
Me?
你是他最想杀掉的人
You're the first person he'd come for.
他发誓要把叮当先生的儿子宰了
The son of Jingles he swore to kill.
那个在阿♥拉♥斯加的孩子
The boy in Alaska.
他不会就这么简单的杀掉你
And he wouldn't just kill you.
他会折磨你
He'd make you suffer.
你的父亲想要保护你免遭拉米雷斯的追杀
Your dad wanted you protected from Ramirez,
-我们接下了这份任务 -等等 所以说
- and so we took up the mantle. - Wait. So...
这么多年来
all this time, all these years, you've...
你们都在救我的命吗
you've been saving my life?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
最重要的是要让你离开这里
What really matters is that we get you out of here.
对你来说这里太危险了
This is the worst possible place you could be.
我很感谢你们为我所做的 但是你们错了
Well, I appreciate what you've done for me, but you're wrong.
我是说 如果这里的人都不会死的话
I mean, if no one dies here,
我就可以见到父亲了
that means I can actually talk to my dad.
你有没搞清"我们再没见过他"是什么意思吗
What part of "We haven't seen him" don't you get?
他失踪30年了 老兄
He's been MIA for, like, 30 years, dude.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
直到找到他
Not until I find him.
20分钟前
看来他还得等一会才能醒来
Seems like he's taking longer to wake up.
我们可能还能再来一轮你画我猜
Probably get another round of Pictionary in.
咱们要不玩点更有意思的
What do you say we make it interesting?
比如
Like, um...
输的人必须脱衣服
loser has to strip?
你认真的吗
You can't be serious.
我已经热血沸腾了 小甜饼
As a heart attack, stud muffin.
选张牌 开始画
Now, pick a card, start scribbling, and...
说不定你就走运了
maybe you'll get lucky.
别以为我不知道你是个双性恋
Not like I don't know you swing both ways.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为你和谁都上过床
Because you sleep with everyone.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
我是个奉行机会均等的情圣
I'm an equal opportunity lover.
我们待在这里这么多年 你从来没有
All the years we've been here, you've never...
想过
thought about...
和更成熟的人一起缠绵吗
tangling with someone more mature?
一个可以教你两招的人
Someone who could teach you a thing...
或是三招
or three?
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
是因为你打开了你并不想
That you'll open Pandora's box,
打开的潘多拉魔盒吗
which you will never want to close?
复仇 复仇
Vengeance. Vengeance.
复仇 复仇
Vengeance. Vengeance.
看来是你们打开了潘多拉魔盒
Seems like you two opened that Pandora's Box after all.
该死
Oh, shit.
我是说 如果这里的人都不会死的话
I mean, if no one dies here,
我就可以见到父亲了
that means I can actually talk to my dad.
你有没搞清"我们再没见过他"是什么意思吗
What part of "We haven't seen him" Don't you get?
我不会走的 直到找到他
I'm not leaving, not until I find him.
我明白你想做个了结
Okay, I understand your need for closure.
但就算你找到他了
But even if you do find him,
我并不觉得叮当先生
I'm not really sure that Mr. Jingles
会给你想要的那种
is gonna give you the warm and fuzzies
温暖又舒适的感觉
that you're looking for.
那我也必须试试看
I have to try.
跑 波比 他就是夜行者 快跑
Run, Bobby, run, he's the Night Stalker! Come on!
你有病吗 老兄
The fuck, dude?
该死 有人让他逃出来了
Shit! Somebody fucked up.
-继续跑 甜心 -去死吧 混♥蛋♥
- Keep it moving, sweetheart. - Die, motherfucker!
跑 波比 快跑
Run, Bobby, run!
复仇
Vengeance.
你跟你♥爸♥一个样
You're just like your dad.
打起架来像个娘们儿
You fight like a pussy.
你♥爸♥爸背叛了撒旦
Your father betrayed Satan.
我是来算这笔帐的
I'm here to collect his debt.
接下来肯定会很有趣
It's going to be lots of fun.
不过不是对你
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表