我会大开杀戒 把那肥仔的罪案
I will make that fat fuck's crimes
比得像是童子军的狂欢节
look like a Boy Scout jamboree!
你来了
There it is.
惊悚之地女主人 迷人的玛格丽特·布斯
The charm of Margaret Booth, mistress of the macabre.
搞什么 玛格丽特
What the... fuck, Margaret?
我差点洒了我的珍宝威士忌
I almost spilled my J&B.
如果你对我运营商业帝国的方式有异议
If you have a problem with the way I run my empire,
那么也许你不配坐享其成
then maybe you don't deserve the fruits of its success.
我给了你一切 我也可以全部收回
I have given you everything and I can take it all away.
来吧
Go ahead.
我会怀念那辆宾利 可♥卡♥因♥和柔术课
Yeah, I may miss the Bentley, the yayo, the jiu-jitsu lessons.
但我不需要这些玩意
But I don't need that shit.
但你需要 你背弃了主
You do. You gave up on God.
但金钱填补不了信仰的空缺
But money can't fill the void left in His place.
积习难改 何况邪恶还在低语
Old habits die hard, and the darkness still whispers,
所以你不要给我捣乱
so don't you fuck with me.
如果你要杀了我
If you're gonna kill me,
确保这次我死透了
make sure I'm dead this time.
知道你醒了以后
I was overjoyed
我大喜过望
when I heard you woke up.
我每晚都为你祈祷
You've been in my prayers every night.
1985年
我必须得承认 我有点惊讶
I have to admit, I was a little surprised
你居然想见我
you wanted to see me.
我们毕竟没那么熟
We didn't know each other all that well.
我必须要见你
I had to see you.
我们的经历很惨痛
I mean, what we survived,
那种经历会把两个人永远绑在一起
that kind of thing binds two people together forever.
而布鲁克 她看起来总是那么甜美
And Brooke, she always seemed so sweet.
我从没想过她会做出如此暴行
I never thought she'd be capable of such brutality.
每个人都有令我们吃惊的一面
Well, people have ways of surprising us.
但是 我们现在安全了
But... we're safe now.
陪审团确保她无法再伤害任何人
The jury made sure she can't hurt anyone again.
你的坚强激励了我 玛格丽特
Your strength inspires me, Margaret.
从两次屠♥杀♥中幸存
Surviving two massacres.
这几乎是不可能的
It seems impossible.
除非你就是那个凶手
Unless you're the one holding the knife.
你记起来了
You remember.
在警♥察♥来之前我还有多少时间
Okay, how long do I have till the cops show up?
警♥察♥不会来的 我本来想报♥警♥
They're not coming. I wanted to call them.
一想到布鲁克要为你的罪行承担负责
The thought of Brooke taking the fall
我就恶心
for your crimes sickens me.
然后我又想到
But then I played it out in my head.
如果我出面就会有一场审讯
If I come forward there will be a trial.
而你又有一群律师
And you have an army of lawyers
和一大笔钱随意使用 而我
and a fortune at your disposal. Me...
我只有我说的话
all I have is my word.
我现在唯一能做的就是
The only way I can make it now
找个富婆当金主
is with a wealthy sugar mama.
所以都是为了钱
Oh. Okay, so this is about money.
听着 崔弗
Okay, Trevor,
你想尝尝我钱的滋味
you want to taste my riches?
你想过养尊处优的生活
You want a pampered life?
实现这些的唯一方法就是
There's only one way that's going to happen.
你需要站在我这边 作为我亲爱的
You need to stand by my side as my loving,
忠诚的丈夫
devoted husband.
我在勒索你 玛格丽特
I'm... blackmailing you, Margaret.
你为什么会想跟我结婚
Why would you want to marry me?
因为 亲爱的
Because, darling...
他们不能让你指证自己的配偶
they can't make you testify against your spouse.
我宁可死也不要欠一个怪物的债
I'd rather be dead than indebted to a monster.
我受够了 玛格丽特
I'm done, Margaret.
我要离开
I want out.
你能去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
你唯一的宝贝挂在你两腿之间
The only valuable asset you have is dangling between your legs,
连那东西也因为你吸毒而变成了累赘
and even that thing is dead weight with all the coke you do.
没有我 你屁都不是
Without me, you're nothing.
我恨你
I hate you.
我更恨你
I hate you more.
你现在觉得我的宝贝怎么样
What do you think of my asset now? Huh?
还是累赘吗
Still dead weight?
布斯太太
Ms. Booth?
布斯太太
Ms. Booth?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 科特尼
What the fuck, Courtney?
这种消息可不能等
This kind of news cannot wait.
如果我听到消息后没有立刻赶去
What kind of assistant would I be
我成什么样的助理了
if I didn't zip over the minute I heard?
听到什么
Heard what?
布鲁克·汤普森最后一次上诉失败
Brooke Thompson has lost her last appeal.
她要被处决了
She's gonna be executed.
欢迎来到圣昆汀州立监狱
I want to welcome you to San Quentin State Prison.
接下来的十天 你由我负责
For the next ten days, while you are in my charge,
你会感到安全舒适
you will be kept safe and comfortable,
在监狱允许的范围内
as much as a prison will allow,
直到你被处死的那天
until the time you are released in death.
你有任何疑问吗
Do you have any questions?
你真安静
You're quiet.
很好
That's good.
保持下去
Keep it that way.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我就知道我们会再见面
I knew we'd see each other again.
那晚在公♥寓♥ 你就该让我杀了你
You should've let me kill you that night in your apartment.
会帮大家省下不少麻烦的
Would've saved everyone a lot of trouble.
不过现在你待在了自己该在的地方
But now you're where you belong.
蒙塔娜会为此感到高兴的
Montana would be happy.
我捅穿了那个婊♥子♥的心脏
I gutted that bitch from the inside out,
现在她正在地狱里舔撒旦的蛋蛋呢
and now she's in hell licking Satan's balls.
那她真是太幸运了
She should be so lucky!
这些衣服真是丑到爆
What's with all this fleece?
-我穿这个好看吗 -好看
- Is this a good look for me? - Yeah.
足球妈妈 尤指常带孩子参加体育活动的中产母亲
如果你要去试镜一个伤心的足球妈妈
If you're going for "sad soccer mom."
去你的
Fuck you.
该死的 蒙塔娜
Goddamn it, Montana!
-暴脾气又来了 -码头那有具尸体
- Here comes Cranky Pants. - There's a dead body on the dock,
在光天化日之下腐烂
rotting in broad fucking daylight!
冷静 就像你之前一样把他处理掉就行了
Chill. Just clean it up like you always do.
不 你不能杀了
No, you can't kill every single person
经过这里的每个人
that wanders through here.
-没错 我能 -是的 她可以
- Yes, I can. - Yeah. She can.
他们没法制裁一个死人
There are no rules for the dead.
你不知道我们为什么被困在这里
You don't know that, you don't know why we're stuck here.
谁都不知道 雷
No one does, Ray.
不过你知道我悟出什么吗 我们做什么都不重要
But you know what I realized? Nothing we do matters.
我活着的时候 在我生命的最后一刻
When I was alive, in the last moments of my life,
我尽我的全力想把事情做好
I tried everything I could to be good.
我努力去救伯蒂
I tried to save Bertie.
我他妈的还救了玛格丽特
I fucking saved Margaret.
然后她把我杀了
And she killed me.
现在我去杀人的话
And now I kill people.
-你猜会怎样 -什么
- And guess what. - What?
什么都不会发生
Nothing happens.
做好人我什么也得不到
Being good got me nowhere,
但是做坏人的感觉真是太棒了
but being bad feels really good.
所以你和你的那些老掉牙的观点
So you and the old-timers and the entire fucking universe
通通滚蛋
can suck it.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
瞧
Look.
营地杀手被判注射死刑
我的老天
Oh, my God.
那个婊♥子♥终于受到应得的惩罚了
The bitch is finally gonna get hers.
11项一级谋杀罪名成立
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表