汽车旅馆
奥尔斯特
Horst.
我睡不着
你能去让他们把音乐关了吗
有人吗
Hello?
你的音乐声音太大了
Your music is very loud.
我们明天要早起去迪士尼
We have to wake up early for Disneyland.
请调小一点
Please turn it down.
爱多尔只有一种演奏方式 火力全开
Idol only plays one way: full throttle.
什么 法国没有比利·爱多尔吗
What? You don't got Billy Idol in France?
我们来自德国
We're from Germany.
你想看看风景吗
You want to see the sights?
我可以给你看点东西
I could show you some things.
好吧
Uh, okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
不了 谢谢你
Uh, no. Thank you.
我得回去了
I-I need to go back.
得了吧 你是我的了
Fuck that. You're mine.
-放开她 -别管我 钥匙男
- Let her go. - Stay out of this, Key-man!
我要睡觉
I need to sleep.
你真是扫兴 你知道吗
You're starting to be a real drag. You know that?
我当你的小跟班已经一年了
You know, I've been your little sidekick for a year.
我累了 我不喜欢你的音乐
I'm tired. I don't like your music.
我不喜欢像动物一样生活
I don't like living like an animal.
没那么糟糕
It's not so bad.
我还得看着你杀人
And I've had to watch you kill.
你计过数吗
Do you even keep track?
我数过 11人
Because I do. 11.
这只是个开始
That's a start.
我会看到他们的脸
I see their faces.
每个人
I see them all.
我做不下去了
I can't do it anymore.
这不是你能做决定的
That's not your decision to make.
撒旦给了你生命
Satan gave you life.
你的使命就是取悦祂
You serve at His pleasure.
这是协议
That's the deal.
如果你违背了协议
If you break that deal,
如果你离开 是要下地狱的
if you bail, there will be hell to pay,
是真的地狱
literally.
撒旦 撒旦 撒旦
Satan. Satan. Satan.
睡个好觉
Get your beauty sleep.
你想来点什么吗 啤酒
Hey, you want anything? A beer?
摇♥头♥丸♥
Tab.
芝加哥论♥坛♥报
这个暴徒
El Matón.
他就是那个暴徒
El es el Matón!
他是暴徒
El Matón!
出来 出来
Get out! Get out.
美国恐怖故事 1984
第九季 第六集
布鲁克想要你的鲜血
拍张照吧 能看更久
Take a picture. It'll last longer.
不 不好意思 我不是故意的
I, I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean to...
别紧张 我开玩笑呢
Relax, I'm just teasing.
你也是来真实罪案现场参观的游客之一吗
You another one of those true-crime tourists?
天哪 不是
Oh, God, no.
我是为了拍这里的水禽
I'm here for the waterfowl.
这个湖是太平洋候鸟飞行路线的栖息处
This lake is a rest stop on the Pacific Flyway.
鸭子从远至巴塔哥尼亚的地方迁徙至此
Ducks migrate from as far as Patagonia.
-不错 -是啊
- Neat. - Yeah.
我还指望着用新镜头拍到一只绿翼野鸭呢
Hoping to catch a green-winged teal with my new lens.
这是个生日礼物
It was a birthday present.
生日快乐
Mm, happy birthday.
这附近没有鸭子 不过
No ducks around here, but...
你可以拍我
you can take my picture.
好啊
Um... sure.
要我脱衣服吗
Top on or off?
你 你最好别这样
Uh, you-you shouldn't.
我 我和女朋友一起来的
I'm-I'm here with my girlfriend.
天知地知 你知我知
I won't tell if you won't.
这是什么
What's this?
我的腰包
My fanny pack.
我能拉开吗
Can I unzip it?
真不错
Mmm. That's nice.
你想把那这玩意儿捅进我体内吗 小寿星
You want to stick it in me, Birthday Boy?
天 我想
Oh, God, yes.
我先捅你吧
Me first.
真无聊
So gauche.
你到现在还没厌倦吗
Aren't you bored of this by now?
说真的 自从1972年起
Seriously. I haven't wanted to so much
我都没想过要碰活人
as touch a living person since 1972.
闭嘴吧 老家伙们
Get bent, old-timers.
别给我们的血腥杀戮扫兴
Stop raining on our blood parade.
杀得漂亮 亲爱的
Bitchin' kill, babe.
下次我来吧
I call next.
这座光彩夺目的豪♥宅♥见证着
This dazzling mansion tells us we're entering
我们正踏入女人羡慕 男人渴求的
the private sanctuary of the real estate tycoon
房♥地♥产♥大亨的私人宅邸
that women admire and men desire.
这里是《名流大款的生活》
This is Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,
名流大款的
名流大款的
生活
在电视上为您讲述名流上层人士的
television's unchallenged authority on wealth,
奢靡生活
prestige and the good life.
如今我们都知道玛格丽特·布斯
Today we all know Margaret Booth
是一位房♥地♥产♥商富豪
as the mega-rich real estate mogul
她购置的房♥产从惊悚到极其惊悚应有尽有
whose properties range from the macabre to the luxe macabre.
但是她的生活更加精彩
But her life has been far from fabulous.
我一直在生活中寻找意义
For a long time, I searched for meaning in all of this.
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么这些可怕的事情总在我身上发生
Why did all these horrible things keep happening to me?
然后我意识到 为什么不能是我呢
And then I realized, why not me?
利用她丈夫留给她的一小笔遗产
Using a small inheritance from her late husband,
玛格丽特开始疯狂购置有黑暗历史的地♥产♥
Margaret began gobbling up properties with a dark history.
约翰·韦恩·盖西的农场小屋
John Wayne Gacy's ranch house.
荆棘崖庄园
Briarcliff Manor.
温彻斯特神秘宅邸
Winchester Mystery House.
我知道大家看着斯班农场
I know people look at Spahn Ranch
斯班电影农场
出租配鞍骏马
工作日两块五每小时
周末三块每小时
人们会想 真是个鬼地方
and think, "That's a bad place."
但如今在这片曼森谋划凶杀案的土地上
But today little children frolic and eat funnel cake
小孩子四处玩耍 吃着漏斗饼
on the same ground where Manson plotted the murders.
我不能改变那里曾经发生过的事
Now, I can't change what happened there.
但你知道是什么让斯班农场变得更好吗
But you know what makes Spahn Ranch better?
配有摩天轮的斯班农场
Spahn Ranch with a Ferris wheel.
但对于这个实业大亨来说生活可不是
But things aren't all work and no play
只有工作没有娱乐
for this captain of industry.
每个成功富豪的背后都有一个挚诚的配偶
Behind every successful magnate is a devoted spouse.
医生说刀离我的心脏只差几毫米
The doctors said the knife missed my heart by millimeters,
前后都是
front and back.
我从昏迷中醒来 抬起头看到她在那里
When I came out of the coma, I looked up and there she was.
我的救星
My savior.
有时候我会想
You know, sometimes
是上辈子积的什么德让我如此幸运
I wonder what I did in a past life to get so lucky.
-胡说八道 -两个心心相印的灵魂
- Bullshit. - Two matching hearts...
我当然知道
Of course I know
盖西给了受害者冰淇淋
Gacy gave his victims ice cream.
关键就在这里
That's the whole point.
那是沉浸式体验
It's an immersive experience.
不然我何必买♥♥下那栋房♥子
Why do you think I bought the house?
如果小丑珀戈没有在开幕式的时候
If Pogo the Clown is not scooping cones of Rocky Road
在掩埋尸体的地下室里
in the crawlspace where Gacy hid
吃牛奶巧克力棉花糖冰淇淋的话
his bodies at that grand opening,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表