Brooke!
蒙塔娜
Montana.
-蒙塔娜 -你是怎么上去的
- Oh, Montana! - How...how the...did you get up here?
赶紧先把我弄下去 求你了
God, please, just get me down from here. Please!
别担心 你会没事的
Don't worry. You're gonna be okay.
-操 -快点
- Fuck. - Hurry.
而且要小心丽塔
And look out for Rita.
丽塔
Rita?
她和叮当是一伙的
She's with Jingles.
这一切都是她的圈套
She set this whole thing up.
她疯了
I mean, she's insane.
你♥妈♥的♥
Damn it!
它掉不下来 我该怎么办
It won't give. What should I do?
去找个锋利的东西把它砍下来
Go get something sharp, something to cut this down.
我不该离开你
I shouldn't leave you.
没事的 快去
No, it's fine. Just go.
布鲁克 你很勇敢
Brooke, you're so brave.
我只是想这一切结束
I just want this to be over.
很快就会结束的
It will be, soon.
我保证
I promise.
没事的
Okay.
你在做什么呢 本吉
What are you making, Benji?
一个礼物
A present.
给我的
For me?
只是个用来照看你的东西
Just something to watch over you.
这是只熊
It's a bear.
熊很强壮 忠诚
They're strong, loyal.
一生只有一个伴侣
They mate for life.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
是真爱哦
It's true love.
这两个怪胎终于找到彼此了
Aw, looks like the two freaks found each other.
真有爱
So cute.
我好讨厌他们
I hate them so much.
他们不配跟你一起待在这里
They don't deserve to be here with you.
你是我的那只熊吗 本吉
Are you my bear, Benji?
我会不惜一切保护你
I'd do anything to protect you.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
寻求主人的帮助
Seeking guidance from the master
指引我找到那个女孩
to point me towards the girl.
你的愿望成真了
Your prayers have been answered.
-你找到她了吗 -任人宰割
- You found her? - She's fully helpless.
可以动手了
Good to go.
我需要施展空间
I need room to work.
我一定要看着她死
There's no way I'm not watching her die.
蒙塔娜
Montana?
蒙塔娜
Montana?
蒙塔娜
Montana.
你这个小姑娘
You, little girl,
像水一样不好捕捉
are as slippery as a handful of water.
该死
Shit.
你真不应该不请自来 老兄
You really shouldn't have crashed this party, man.
现在我只好杀了你
Now I'm gonna have to kill you.
一位"篝火传奇"本人
A campfire legend in the goddamn flesh!
你不会想这么做
You don't want to do this.
但我的确想
Oh, but I do.
我想
I-I do.
你在这个地方洒下的血
The blood you've spilled at this place,
永垂不朽
it's eternal.
你瞧 是这么回事
See, that-that's the thing.
你的名声很响亮
Your reputation's solid.
你功成名就了
Set in stone.
而我还在想办法有所建树
And I'm still trying to build something here.
无论如何 叮当先生永存
No matter which way you slice it, Mr. Jingles lives forever.
该我大展身手了
Now it's my turn.
我不知道你到底是谁
I don't know who the hell you are,
但你绝对不是丽塔
but you sure as shit ain't Rita.
我看见那个护士了 被你绑起来了
I saw that nurse, the one you hog-tied
留在船屋里
and left in the boathouse.
救命
Help!
你个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch!
全能的上帝 我感受过您的仁慈
Almighty God, I am no stranger to your mercy.
十四年前我在血的洗礼中发誓
14 years ago i vowed in a baptism of blood
为您奉献
to give you my devotion
并追随您
and follow wherever you may lead.
我重启了这个营地
I reopened this camp
为了陶醉在您的圣光里
to revel in the glory of your light.
为了走上严格的正道
To walk the straight and narrow path.
但黑暗已经降临
But darkness has descended.
赐予我力量
Give me the strength
以行汝之旨意
to do thy will.
本吉
Benji?
你便是我祈祷的回应
You're the answer to my prayer.
你为什么要回来这里
Why did you come back here?
来完成我的未竟之事
Finish what I started.
你的未竟之事
What you started?
你这个可怜人
Aw, you poor man.
你从来没有那个机会
You never had a chance.
不 不是我 我从没伤害过他们
I-It wasn't me. I didn't hurt them.
不是我
It wasn't me.
当然是你了
Of course it was.
你有妄想症 本杰明
You're delusional, Benjamin.
你失去了对现实的感觉
You've lost your sense of reality.
你在丛林里的越战经历
The things that you were exposed to in the jungle...
你的记忆不可信
Your memory can't be trusted.
你可能不知道你是什么...
You may not know what you are...
但我知道
...but I do.
不管他们对你做了什么 都让你忘记了
Whatever they did to you, it made you forget.
不 你在那里
No. You were there.
你看到我了 你告诉他们了
You saw me. You told 'em.
我才是凶手
I was the killer.
你真是什么都忘了 对吗
You've forgotten everything, haven't you?
就像你忘记了你的承诺
Like you forgot your promise.
告诉我你会阻止他们
You told me you'd stop them.
你会来保护我
You were going to protect me,
但你太软弱了
but you were too weak.
你什么都没做
You didn't do a thing.
他们一直不停歇
And they kept at it.
每一天
Every day.
都在欺负我
Bullying me.
让我的生活痛苦不堪
Making my life miserable.
来吧
Do it.
不
Oh, no.
好吧 看我是谁
Okay. Who am I now?
大伙儿
You guys...
都八点半了
It is 8:30.
宵禁是晚上八点
Our curfew is 8:00 P.M.
你们该睡觉了
You have to go to sleep.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我明早要犯困的
I'll be really tired in the morning.
所以我阻止了
So I made it stop.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
不要
No.
不
No.
其实是我♥干♥的
It was me.
战争中割下耳朵的事 是我♥干♥的
The ears from the war. That was me.
是的 你在越战中的故事
Yes. The stories about you in Vietnam--
那么棒 我必须得用一下
it was too good. I had to use that.
我帮你兑现了诺言
And I made you keep your promise.
你替我顶罪
You finally protected me
才是保护了我
when you took the fall.
你明白了吗 本吉
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表