你好
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone here?
我...
I...
我来找玛格丽特·布斯
I'm looking for Margaret Booth.
你不打算窥探我的卧室吧
You weren't going to snoop in my bedroom, were you?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
布斯女士
Ms. Booth,
我一直给你打电♥话♥ 但一直占线
I've been trying to call, but I keep getting a busy signal.
这就有趣了
Well, that's funny.
你是谁 有什么重要的事情
Who are you? What's so important
非得当面见我
that you had to come see me in person?
我叫凯伦·霍普
My name is Karen Hopple.
我是红草地精神病院的心理学专家
I'm chief of psychology at Red Meadows Asylum.
本杰明·里克特逃走了
Benjamin Richter has escaped.
你可能更熟悉他的别名 叮...
You may remember him as Mister...
我知道他是谁
No, I know exactly who he is.
我开这家营地的原因就是叮当先生
Mr. Jingles is the reason I opened this camp.
在他被抓前 他也是你必须关门的原因
And until he's caught, he's also the reason you have to shut down.
我不会这么做的
Oh, I'll be doing no such thing.
我觉得你没明白我的意思
I don't think you understand.
他对你很痴迷 有复仇的幻想
He has an obsession with you, a fantasy of revenge.
凯伦 我也有幻想
Well, Karen, I also have a fantasy.
幻想着生活不必恐惧
Of living a life without fear.
我不会再允许他夺走我的力量
I will not allow him to take away my power again.
红木营地会如期开门
Camp Redwood will open as scheduled.
-大家都不安全 -那就报♥警♥
- No one is safe. - Then call the police.
我不需要他们的任何帮助
Not that I'll be needing anything from them.
凯伦 自助者天助
You know, Karen, God helps those who help themselves.
我逃脱过他的魔爪
I've survived him before,
如果他蠢到再次出现
and if he is stupid enough to show up,
那我向你保证 叮当先生逃不出我的手掌
then I can promise you, Mr. Jingles will not survive me.
应该是爆胎了
I think it's a flat.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
看起来很严重
That looks nasty.
我想今天是我的幸运日
I guess it's my lucky day.
我在这地方遇到你的几率有多大
What are the odds of me meeting you out here?
很大...
Pretty good...
因为你是跟着我来的
since you followed me here.
本杰明
Benjamin.
你说得对
You were right.
我是个怪物
I am a monster.
第九季 第二集
《十一点新闻》
Tonight at 11:00,
红草地的加油站发生了一起残忍♥的命案
a brutal murder at a gas station in Red Meadows.
现在我们还没找到嫌疑人及其作案动机
Right now we have no motive or suspects.
我们敦促公众保持警惕
We're urging the public to be vigilant.
这起案件与洛杉矶的
Is there any connection to the attacks
几起袭击案和谋杀案是否有关
and murders that are happening down in L.A.?
他们管杀手叫夜行者
They're calling the killer the Night Stalker.
对此我不予置评
I have no comment on that.
更多资讯请关注《十一点新闻》
All that and more tonight at 11:00.
天啊 你们看到了吗
God, did you guys see that?
我喜欢这个
Oh, I love this one.
这就是那个...
Oh, this is the-the...
-"牛肉在哪里" -"牛肉在哪里"
- "Where's the beef?" - "Where's the beef?"
不是 加油站发生了一起命案
No, there was a murder at the gas station.
就是我们待过的那个
The one we stopped at.
他们说可能和袭击我的是一个人
They're saying it could be the same guy who attacked me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他在跟踪我
He's coming after me.
这和电♥话♥里的杀手是同一个人吗
And this is a different killer from the killer on the phone?
带钥匙的那个吗
The one with the keys?
这不是我捏造的
I'm not making this up.
男孩女孩
Boys and girls
天黑后还聚在一起
together after dark.
-布斯女士 我觉得我们有危险 -没错
- Ms. Booth, I think we're in danger. - Yes.
我们的确有危险
We are in danger.
罪孽的危险
From sin.
布鲁克接到了一个恶作剧电♥话♥
Brooke's just jumpy
所以这么一惊一乍的
'cause she got a prank call.
她吓坏了
It freaked her out.
当地人还觉得我重启这个夏令营
Well, the locals think I'm crazy for reopening this camp
重新提供一个享受新鲜空气 洗涤灵魂的圣所
to create a sanctuary of fresh air and exercise
是疯狂的举动呢
to purify the soul.
但是我拒绝
But I refuse to let
让恐惧掌控我的人生
fear dictate my life.
明天是一个重要的日子
We've got a big day tomorrow.
20分钟后熄灯
Lights out in exactly 20 minutes.
男孩们得离开这里
The boys will leave
别再让自己受到诱惑
and remove themselves from temptation.
走了 男孩们
Let's go, boys.
走吧
Go.
好了
Okay.
快点 走了
Hop to it. Let's go.
你要让我们祈祷泄火吗
You gonna make us pray the boners away?
纯净的身体才能有纯净的思想
A clean body is a clean mind.
你要我重复几遍这里的规矩
How many times do I have to go over the rules?
男孩子晚上洗澡
Boys shower at night.
没有例外
No exceptions.
去洗涤你身上的污秽
Now go wash the filth off
这样明早祈祷时 你才能保持
so you can wake up pure and refreshed
纯洁和精神焕发
for morning prayer.
再见
Bye.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
她得找人上个床
She has got to get laid.
不然这暑假可难熬了
Otherwise it's gonna be a long summer.
听着 有人闯进了你的屋子
Look, some dickhead broke into your apartment
攻击了你
and attacked you.
这肯定很可怕
That's got to be super scary.
我曾经在山姆·古迪店外被一个陌生人
I mean, a stranger once grabbed my boob
抓了胸 所以我理解你
outside a Sam Goody, so I get it.
但不是每个人都想对你不利
But not everyone's out to get you.
这不可能是我自己瞎想的
I can't be making this all up.
创伤就是个婊♥子♥
Trauma's a bitch.
我六岁的时候 被妈妈送去一个减肥夏令营
When I was six, my mom sent me away to fat camp.
我有点壮 但很可爱
I was a bit chubs but super cute.
我在那之前从来没有离开过家
I'd never been away from home before.
我当时很害怕
I was so scared.
每天晚上 都会躲在我的被子里
Every night, I'd huddle underneath my covers,
祈祷太阳赶紧升起
praying for the sun to come up.
一点声音都能吓死我
Every sound was the bogeyman.
每个阴影都像是要吃掉我的怪物
Every shadow was a monster trying to eat me.
但是有时候 阴影只是阴影而已
But sometimes a shadow is just a shadow.
那个夏令营帮助你直面你的恶魔吗
So the camp helped you face your demons?
当然不是 他们只教会了我催吐
Fuck, no. All they taught me was to nom and vom.
但重点是
But the point is,
如果你只想到糟糕的事 你也只能看到糟糕的事
if you imagine the worst, that's all you see.
如果已经经历了最糟糕的局面
You don't have to imagine the worst
那就不必去想象了
when it's already happened.
谁将新娘交给新郎
Who gives this bride?
我
I do.
乔伊是我亲吻过的 我爱过的
Joey was the first boy I ever kissed,
第一个男孩
I ever loved.
我只是希望一切能够完美
I just wanted everything to be perfect.
各位亲朋
Dearly beloved,
我们齐聚一堂 见证这位先生
we are gathered here on this day to join this man...
我以为他只是紧张什么的
I thought he was nervous or something.
和这位女士结为神圣的夫妻
...and this woman in holy matrimony.
他有点爱吃醋
He could be jealous sometimes.
我以为那很浪漫
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表