你死掉的地方 结果那帮白♥痴♥导员
where you died if those moron counselors hadn't picked you up
把你带来了营地
and brought you to camp.
死了好多人
So many people died,
我就 跑了
and I just... ran.
我是个懦夫
I'm a coward.
我现在该怎么做
What am I supposed to do now?
我不要进去
I'm not going inside.
他可能在里面 不要
He could still be in there. No.
我没听到声音
I don't hear anything.
你知道钥匙在哪 拿上钥匙赶紧走
You know where the keys are. Let's just get them and get out.
-不 我不行 -伙计 你先
- No, I can't. - Dude, go first.
-操 凭什么是我 -你是国家级运动员
- Fuck you. Why me? - You're a world-class athlete.
-你比我们都快 -我他妈是练鞍马的
- You're faster than all of us. - I do the fucking pommel horse.
我去
I'll go.
钥匙在我抽屉里
Keys are in my desk.
不在这里
They're not here.
我就不该来这里
I shouldn't have come here.
好吧 完全是馊主意
Yeah. Okay. Bad idea overall.
崔弗 怎么样了
Trevor, how's it coming?
-拿到了 -我们走
- Got 'em. - Let's go.
伙计 该走了
Dude, we got to go.
我没想会发生这些
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我只想离开一阵
I just wanted to get away,
暑假好好放松
have a fun summer--
呼吸点新鲜空气
a-a little fresh air,
划船 射箭
some canoeing, archery.
你在这里嘀咕什么 现在可不是时候
Why are you wigging out? Now is not the time.
因为这全都怪我
'Cause all this is my fault.
浴室外那个人
That guy in the showers.
我认识他
I knew him.
他叫布莱克
His name was Blake.
他是来找我的 现在却...
He came here because of me, and now...
现在却死了
Now he's dead.
肯定在这里的
They got to be in here.
不
No.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
就是走我们也要走出去
We'll walk out of here if we have to.
离我远点
Just stay away from me.
所有接近我的人都会倒霉
Everyone I get close to ends up getting hurt.
他救了我
He saved me.
而我害了他
And I screwed him over.
这全都是为了惩罚我
And all of this-- my punishment.
好的
Okay.
-泽维尔 快离开这 -我们回头再谈
- Xavier, let's get out of here. - We'll talk about this later.
我们都会死的
We're all gonna die.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表