But first we got to get you out of here.
为了做到这一点
And in order to do that,
你得做三件事
you need to do three things:
解决那个麻烦的守卫
take care of that pesky guard,
打开开关
hit the switch...
找到包
...find the bag.
到营地和我碰面
When you meet me back at the camp...
我将有一份新工作
...I'll have a new job
和新名字
and a new name.
全天服务
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
怎么了 亲爱的
Excuse me, sweetie?
从我上五号♥公路开始你就一直跟着我
You've been following me since I got on the 5.
不好意思
Oh. I'm sorry.
我想去红木营地
I... I was headed up to Camp Redwood.
这是他们给我的路线
These were the directions I was given.
老天
Oh. God.
真抱歉
Oh, I am so sorry.
你知道新闻上总说些恐怖的事情
It's just... you hear all these horror stories on the news
杀人犯总是从单身女性开始下手
and they always start with a single woman
一个人开车 结果被发现死在
driving alone and that woman ends up in a garbage bag
路边的垃圾袋里
by the side of the road.
天啊 你想象力真黑暗
Goodness, you have a dark imagination.
我也去红木营地
I'm headed to Camp Redwood, too.
我去那里当护士
I'm actually gonna be the nurse there.
能帮我个忙吗
Hey, would you do me a favor?
我去趟洗手间 能帮我看着车吗
Can you keep an eye on my car while I head to the ladies'?
也许剩下的路
Maybe we can convoy up
-我们可以互相照应 -我没问题
- the rest of the way there. - Works for me.
咱们姑娘家得互相照顾
We girls got to look out for each other.
太好了
Great.
如果你问我的话 那些谋杀
If you ask me, all those murders
都是因为色情作品太容易获得
are because of the availability of pornography
还有就是我们文化中物化女性的思想
and the objectification of women in our culture.
泰德·邦迪[70年代连环杀手]说的
That's what that Ted Bundy said.
*如果坠入了爱河*
*If you're in it for love*
*你不会走得太远*
*You ain't gonna get too far*
*小心 男孩 她会将你生吞活剥*
*Watch out, boy, she'll chew you up*
*她来了*
*Oh, oh, here she comes*
*她会吃人*
*She's a maneater*
我的腿 你给我打了什么针
My legs... What did you give me?
马镇定剂 我觉得是
Horse tranquilizers. I think.
我是说 我又不是护士
I mean, I'm not a nurse.
我拿的是心理学学位
My degree's in psychology.
切特 你还醒着吗 切特
Chet, are you with me? Chet.
切特
Chet.
听着 你只是疼昏过去了 兄弟
Look, you just passed out from the pain, man.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
该死的
Goddamn it.
我甚至一开始就不想来的
I didn't even want to come here!
离开洛杉矶只是因为我惹上麻烦了
I only left L.A. 'cause I'm in trouble.
你醒着吗
You awake?
听着
Look...
这事我从未跟人提起过 但是我要说
...I haven't told anyone about this, but I need to.
我之前在欧米伽克西会
I was in Omega Xi.
我们的地狱之周一直都很过分 但
And our hell week was always bad, but...
但我三年级那年 事情失控了
...but my junior year, it really got out of hand.
-布莱恩 -给你 -谢谢
- Brian - oh, there it is. - Thank you.
欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死
Omega Xi, do or die!
欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死
Omega Xi, do or die!
欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死
Omega Xi, do or die!
欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死
Omega Xi, do or die!
欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死
Omega Xi, do or die!
欧米伽克西
Omega Xi...
喝下去 接棒的
Take it down, anchor man.
喝下去
Take it down!
-敢吐我身上试试 -好
- Don't you puke on me. - Yeah!
下一站 水手们 地狱之夜永不终结
Next station, Gobs. Hell night never ends.
左 右 左
Left, right, left!
左 左
Left, left,
左 右 左
left, right, left.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck?
快喝完 孩子们 然后脱掉制♥服♥
Drink up, boys. And lose your uniforms.
我们要做什么
What do we do?
握住别人的屌♥就行了 贞洁男
Just grab a cock, Jew-bacca.
头尾相接
Trunks to tails.
动起来
Go.
快点
Move!
我想我要吐了
I think I'm gonna hurl.
天啊 钱 你酒量真小
Christ, Chan. You lightweight.
起来
Get up.
如果你不突破自我
If you don't nut up,
你会被最终轮投票淘汰
you're gonna get tossed at final blackball.
先生 对不起 先生
Sir, I'm sorry, sir.
我不想让兄弟们失望
I don't want to let down my pledge brothers.
你现在就让我失望了
You're letting me down.
我们这种人得多出两倍力才能被接受
Guys like us have to work twice as hard to be accepted here.
太不公平了
That's fucked up.
我给你十分钟
Look, I'm giving you ten minutes,
行吗 小憩一会
okay? Take a nap,
必要时下定决心
pull the trigger if you have to.
振作起来
Just get it together.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
糟了 糟了
Shit. Shit!
钱 钱
Chan. Chan.
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么回事
Dude, what the hell happened?
他摔了
Um, he fell.
他好像死了
I think he's dead.
我们完了
We're so fucked.
我会处理好
I'll take care of it.
在我看来 我无法改变
I mean, the way I saw it, I couldn't change
钱死了的事实
the fact that Chan was dead,
但我可以免去大家的麻烦
but I could keep us all out of trouble.
也让我自己不坐牢
And myself out of jail.
他的死是个意外 不是吗
I mean, his death was an accident, right?
具体什么意外重要吗
Does it really matter how that accident happened?
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, bro.
天啊
Jesus!
发生了什么
What's happening?
踩刹车 踩刹车
The brake! The brake!
抓住我 抓住我
Grab on to me. Grab on to me!
抓住
Grab on!
我还记得他的表情
I still remember his face.
他驶向悬崖时的眼神
The look in his eyes as he went over the cliff.
我无心去兄弟会
I couldn't go to the house.
无心上课
I couldn't go to classes.
最终我只能退学
Eventually, I just dropped out,
也是为什么我在医院做这个垃圾工作
which is how I ended up with this shit job at the hospital.
大家以为他
People thought he, uh,
失踪了
went missing.
我以为能逍遥法外
I thought I'd gotten away with it.
结果三天前 《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》报道
And then, three days ago, the Times reported
钱的车被找到了
that Chan's car had been found,
也就是说
which means that it's...
我的手表被发现是早晚的事
...it's only a matter of time before they find my watch.
所以我才来这
That's why I'm here.
我在逃
I'm running.
说出来感觉好多了
It feels good to finally tell someone.
我知道你听不见我
I mean, I know you can't hear me.
我能听见你
I can hear you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表