我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
你不觉得这事有点奇怪吗
Don't you think it's kind of weird
玛格丽特为什么之前从没提到过露营者
that Margaret didn't mention the campers before?
没错 她就是个奇怪的女人
Yeah, well, she's a weird chick.
雷
Ray.
雷在那里
Ray is out there!
不 雷逃跑了
No, Ray bitched out.
-上了崔弗的车然后抛下了我们 -不
- Took off on Trevor's bike and left us. - No, no.
我说真的 他就在外面
I'm telling you, he-he's out there.
也许他到了电♥话♥亭 找到人帮忙了
Maybe he got to the call box or-or found help!
别担心 我保证 我一会就回来
No. Don't worry. I promise, I'll be right back.
没错 带着那个防身 好吗
Yeah, keep that close, okay?
伯蒂
Bertie.
伯蒂 别逼我做这个 求求你了
Bertie, don't make me do it, please.
能给我做个三明治吗
Please, just make me a sandwich.
伯蒂 拜托
Oh, Bertie, please.
求你了别让我做这个
Please, don't make me do it.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
那堆火
The fire.
起作用了吗
Did it work?
有人来救我们吗
Is someone coming?
没有人来
No one's coming.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
切特和那个信徒去找人帮忙了
Chet and Jesus Lady went to find help.
布鲁克去追雷了
Brooke went after Ray.
雷
Ray?
雷
Ray.
雷 雷 我在这
Ray! Ray, over here!
我就知道你不会抛下我们
I knew you wouldn't bail on us.
你找到人帮忙了吗
Did you get help?
帮忙
Help?
你刚才不是在往电♥话♥亭走吗
You were going to the call box.
不 我只是在到处走
No, no, I've just... been walking.
对不起 我现在有点懵
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm kind of foggy.
没事 试着集中注意力
Okay, well, try to focus.
蒙塔娜说你骑着崔弗的摩托车走了
Montana said you left on Trevor's motorcycle.
然后呢
Then what?
没错 是这样的
No. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, I did.
但是 我骑上摩托
Uh, but, uh, I got on a bike,
骑出了营地 但我猜...
and I rode out of camp, but I guess...
然后我又步行了
I was walking again,
我想我是摔下来了
but I guess I've... I've fallen off?
你磕到脑袋了吗
Did you hit your head or something?
该死
Shit.
-是叮当先生 -快走 快走
- That's Jingles. - Come on, come on, come on.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything out there.
一点光都没有
There's not even a light.
别担心 玛格丽特
Don't worry, Margaret.
我们会找到帮助的
We're gonna find help.
我们会逃出这场噩梦的
We're gonna get out of this nightmare.
你想过死吗 切特
Do you ever think about death, Chet?
在坑里的时候想到过
I thought about it pretty hard when I was in that pit.
还挺吓人的
It's terrifying.
腐烂的尸体和蛆
The rot and the maggots,
内脏会变成烂肉
and your insides turn to jelly.
如果只是这样呢 人死了 一切皆空
And what if that's just it? You die, and then nothing.
又大又黑暗的空洞
Just big, black nothing.
如果相信上帝 你就不会这样想了
Well, you wouldn't feel that way if you believed in God.
上帝审判正直和邪恶的人
God judges the righteous and the wicked,
当死神冰冷的手
for when the cold hand of death
从你的肺里挤出最后一口气
squeezes the last breath from your lungs,
再请求饶恕就太晚了
it'll be too late to ask for forgiveness.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
你失了很多血
You've lost a lot of blood.
与造物主讲和吧
Make peace with your maker.
忏悔你的罪行
Confess your sins.
-你不会再有第二次机会了 -放松
- You won't get another chance. - Relax.
我们会逃出去的
We're gonna make it out of here.
你为什么这么关心我的灵魂
Why are you so concerned about my soul?
因为我能看到你的痛苦
Because I can see your torment.
我知道你心里藏着一个可怕的秘密
I know you're harboring a terrible secret.
尽管你外表阳刚
For all your outward masculinity,
但我能分辨出真正的男子汉和装腔作势的人
I can always tell the real boysfrom the fake ones.
去你的 玛格丽特
Fuck you, Margaret.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我试了
I tried.
上帝是我的见证人
God is my witness.
你就纯洁吗
Oh, and you're so pure?
你没什么可忏悔的吗
There's nothing that you have to confess?
其实我有
Actually, I do.
河对岸什么都没有
There's nothing on the other side.
我只是想让你们每个人与我单独相处
I just needed to get each one of you alone with me.
为什么
Why?
这样我才能杀了你
So I can kill you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不不不不不
No. No! No, no, no, no, no, no...
我觉得他走了
I think he's gone.
我觉得我们最好就待在这儿
I think we should stay put.
玛格丽特会到河的另一边寻求帮助
Margaret's gone across the lake for help.
我觉得四处乱动不安全
I don't think it's safe to move around.
我不会让你出事的
I'm-I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你难道不害怕吗
Aren't you scared?
害怕 当然害怕
I am. I am, yeah.
今早的时候 谁会料到
Who would have thought, when this day started,
你和我将被困在这
you and I would end up here,
躲避一个精神错乱的疯子的追杀
running from a deranged psycho killer?
结果往往都事与愿违
I guess nothing ever turns out quite how you imagine it.
就像我搬去洛杉矶 我
Even moving to L.A., I, uh...
我还以为... 还梦想着...
I had this dumb idea, this, this dream...
想要
to...
想要干出一番事业吗
To be somebody?
不是
No.
想要过上平淡的生活
To be nobody.
你为什么会这么想呢
And why would you want to do that?
小的时候 我完全就是个书呆子
When I was a kid, I was a total nerd.
我总是班上的第一名
I was always the best in my class.
但有个孩子每次都是第二名
And there was this kid who always came in second,
他非常厌恶屈居于第二
and he hated coming in second.
一天 他不跟我说话了
One day, he just stopped talking to me.
这使得班上其他所有人也都不跟我说话了
Got everybody else in the classto stop talking to me, too.
我不想让他生气
I didn't want him to be mad,
于是就开始装傻
so I started pretending I didn't know things.
我会故意答错题
I would, you know, get the answers wrong on purpose.
当他当上第一名后 他请我去吃冰淇凌
When he became first, he asked me to get ice cream.
我说好的
I said yes.
当他要我嫁给他 我说好的
When he asked me to marry him, I said yes,
尽管
even though...
我不确定自己是不是真的爱他
I wasn't sure if I really loved him.
很久以来 我都没有做过自己
I pretended for so long to be somebody that I wasn't.
现在 我连自己是谁都搞不清了
Now I don't even know who I am.
我大概知道这种感受
I kind of know what that's like.
是吗
You do?
是的
Yeah.
我一直想当医生
I always wanted to be a doctor.
就像昆西那样[电视剧《神勇法医官》主角]Like... like Quincy.
所以为了进到最好的学校 最好的团体
So I, I worked my ass off to get into the best schools,
我费劲了心思
the best fraternities.
我一心只想去讨好
I got so wrapped up in trying to impress
那些我以为会让我生活轻松一些的人
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表