Are you happy?
幸福
I am.
我也是
I am, too.
好了 你得出门了
Okay, you got to go.
去吧 我来喂他
Come on. I'll try feeding him.
我话不想说得太满
Oh, I don't want to jinx it,
不过布雷特说我可能会升职
but Brett told me I'm up for a promotion.
升副经理
Assistant manager.
那你就更不能上班迟到了
Well, then, you definitely don't want to be late for work.
好了
All right.
-拜拜 拜拜 拜拜 -拜拜 拜拜
- Bye- bye. Bye- bye. Bye- bye. - Bye- bye. Bye- bye.
-拜拜 -拜拜 爸爸
- Bye- bye. - Bye- bye, Daddy.
好了 来 宝贝
All right. Hey. Come on, sugar.
吃点妈妈喂的饭
Eat something for Mama.
要长得又高又壮 像你♥爸♥爸一样
Grow up big and strong - like your daddy.
真讨厌人们看完电影不倒带
I hate it when people return the movie at the end of the tape.
要友善 倒个带
Be kind, rewind.
这句话不错
That's cool.
应该把这句话写到广♥告♥牌上去
We should put that on a sign.
我大多数员工
You know, most of my staff,
都对租借录像带不上心
they don't give a shit about renting videos.
你倒是很得心应手 唐纳德
But you're killing it, Donald.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我听说老板考虑在朱诺开家分店
I heard the owner's thinking about opening another store in Juneau.
录像带时代机遇很大
Lots of opportunities in VHS.
我了解这片营地的魅力与可怖之处
Now, I know both the beauty and the horror of this camp.
红木营地
我想为这片土地施洗
I want to baptize this place.
是的 用这深不见底的湖泊之水来洗礼
Yes, with the cool waters of this bottomless lake,
这片湖是游泳与泛舟的圣地
which is perfect for swimming and boating,
同时也用摇滚的力量
but also with the power of rock and roll!
我安排了全明星乐队阵容
I've secured an all-star lineup of bands,
一小批出价高的幸运儿
and a select, well-paying few
可以去发生过大屠♥杀♥的小木屋
can stay in the actual cabins where the massacres took place.
万圣节之夜有安排什么经典吓人项目吗
Any of your famous scares planned for Halloween night?
你够了解我
You know me well.
到时会有很多恐怖血腥的惊喜
Yes, there will be plenty of spooky and bloody surprises.
请尽快拨♥打♥我们的电♥话♥800
But call our 800 number as soon as you can,
因为在特别预售期间
because our VIP members
我们80%的票
have already bought 80% of our tickets
已经被会员们买♥♥走了
during our special presale.
你难道不关心最近
Aren't you concerned with the recent murders
发生在此地的谋杀案吗
that occurred in this very spot?
码头上还有血呢
There's still blood on the dock.
没错 也许又有一个杀手
Well, yes, there may be a killer
徘徊在树林里
stalking these woods again.
但你们不想被恐吓吗
But don't you want to be scared?
到此为止 谢谢大家
All right, that's it for today, guys. Thanks.
-玛格丽特 -等等
- Margaret. - Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
你知道身体每一个细胞都渴望氧气
Do you have any idea what it feels like
但能呼吸的只有水
to have every cell in your body screaming for oxygen,
是什么感受吗
and all you can breathe is water?
那个贱♥人♥必须死
That bitch needs to die.
别着急 有你报仇的时候
Don't worry. You'll have your chance.
我们都会有
We all will.
这里将成为狩猎场
It's gonna be full hunting grounds.
在最新的角色互换反转中
And in the latest twist of a role reversal,
万圣节周末最盛大的音乐节
the site for the hottest music fest
晚间新闻
将在红木营地举♥行♥
on Halloween weekend is Camp Redwood,
也是著名1984年血腥谋杀的案发现场
the blood-soaked grounds of the infamous 1984 murders.
音乐节是玛格丽特·布斯的主意
The festival is the brainchild of Margaret Booth,
她是大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
the survivor of the massacre
后来成为卓越的房♥地♥产♥大亨
turned mega successful real estate magnate.
对不起 唐纳德 我关掉吧
I'm sorry, Donald. I'll turn it off.
没关系
It's okay.
但你告诉我
But you-you told me
你再也不想见到那个地方
you never want to see that place again.
红木营地是另一段人生
Camp Redwood was another life.
我现在看那个地方
I look at that place now,
就像
and I feel...
看空气一样
nothing.
我不在意了
I'm over it.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
不好意思
Oh, shoot. Sorry.
看起来不错 小红
Looking nice, Red.
谢谢 宝贝 你也是
Thanks, baby. You, too.
外面可热闹了
Some scene out there.
我差点以为自己见不到你了
I almost thought I wasn't gonna get in to see you.
这些人对着一个即将吃针头的女人自♥慰♥
People are jerking off over some chick eating a needle.
搞得好像有人会在意他们的看法
Like anyone gives a shit about what they think.
你觉得今晚终于要成了吗
You think it's finally gonna happen tonight?
她输掉了最终上诉
She lost her final appeal.
贱♥人♥要死了
Bitch is gonna buy it.
可惜了
It's too bad.
她有点本事
She's got some skills.
我可能有你喜欢的消息
Well, I think I have some news that you might like.
有一场音乐会
There's a concert coming up.
听起来非常酷
It sounds really cool.
在84年那些谋杀的案发现场举办
They're having it out where they had all those murders in '84.
红木营地
Camp Redwood.
你看招牌
Check out the headliner.
特邀嘉宾 比利·爱多
比利·爱多
Billy Idol.
我知道你是他的粉丝 所以我买♥♥了票
I know you're a huge fan, so I bought a ticket,
我要去现场给你录音
and I'm gonna bring a tape recorder in there
给你做一盘专属唱片
and make you your very own bootleg.
其他这些乐队
These other bands--
都是些一时流行的小丑
bunch of one-hit, new wave clowns.
再过20年 都不会有人知道他们存在过
20 years from now, no one's gonna know they ever existed.
谁管他们
Who cares about them?
问题就在于此
That's the point.
他们属于80年代
The '80s was their time.
我也是
And mine.
但这个时代即将过去
But the decade's ending.
很快 我就要和他们一样了
Pretty soon, I'm gonna be just like them.
成为主流文化的一个注脚
The fucking pop culture trivia.
一桩轶事 消逝在回忆里
A novelty act, faded into memory.
-不会的 -如果我不做点什么就会的
- That's not true. - It will be if I don't do anything about it.
真正的艺术家都是分阶段的
A true artist has many phases.
他们的影响力会延续几十年 不止于10年
They produce over many decades, not just one.
他们会进化
They evolve.
就行毕加索 或者比利...
Like Picasso or Billy or...
我不想消逝 小红
I don't want to fade, Red.
我想成为永恒
I want to be immortal.
我要让他们永远不会忘记我
I need to make sure they never forget.
/an8红木夏令营 美食音乐节
所以犯人都在吗
All prisoners secured and accounted for?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
看来没人提醒过你
I see no one's warned you
在牢里吃饭要小心
about the dangers of eating prison chow.
到时间了
It's time.
对死刑犯的临终祈祷的惯例
It's customary that I offer last rites to the condemned.
上帝想拯救每一个灵魂
God wants to save every soul,
甚至你的
even yours.
去他的
Fuck that guy.
阿门
Amen to that.
最后一次机会 小丫头
Last chance, baby girl.
加入还是死亡
Ride or die?
主人
Master,
我不质疑您的决定
I don't question your judgment
或是您把我关进来的理由
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表