1989年万圣节一天前
沉迷在记忆里了
Lost in a memory?
只是在想以后怎么办
Just thinking about the future, actually.
等这一切结束 去哪里都随心所欲
I can go anywhere when this is over.
为所欲为
Do anything.
我需要一个新的社保号♥
I need to get a new Social Security number,
除此之外
but otherwise...
没人会认识我
I'm no one.
-你想去哪里 -我还没想好
- Where do you think you'll go? - I don't know.
可能去澳大利亚吧
Australia, maybe.
我一直很喜欢《鳄鱼邓迪》系列片
I always loved those Crocodile Dundee movies.
鳄鱼邓迪 澳大利亚冒险喜剧系列电影
至少第一部我很喜欢
The first one, at least.
我会想到的
I'll figure it out...
只要玛格丽特死了 她也不会再伤害别人了
as soon as Margaret's dead and can't hurt anyone again.
天黑之前 我们可以先回汽车旅馆待着
Let's go back to the motel until it gets dark.
等天黑再溜进去
Then we can sneak in.
白天过去太冒险了
Too risky during the daylight.
但这个时候 你最好吃点东西
But in the meantime, you better start eating.
玛格丽特应该有那种疯子的力量
Margaret's probably got that "Crazy person" Strength,
你也会需要那种力量的
and you're gonna need that kind of strength
如果你想成为笑到最后的女孩
if you want to be the final girl.
-笑到最后的女孩 -哦对
- Final girl? - Oh.
你错过了八十年代
That's right, you missed the '80s.
每一部恐怖片都有一个女孩笑到最后
Every horror movie has a final girl--
就是那个幸存下来活着讲故事的人
the one who survives it all and lives to tell the tale.
在我看来 应该是你和玛格丽特其中一个
As I see it, that's either you or Margaret.
-为什么不能是你 -黑人女孩笑到最后
- Why can't it be you? - A black final girl?
亲爱的 黑人总是最先被杀的
Sweetheart, they kill folks off with my complexion first.
我是史黛西·菲利普斯
I'm Stacey Phillips.
有人说过你简直长得就像
Has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like
布鲁克·汤普森吗
Brooke Thompson?
是啊 经常有人这么说
Yeah, all the time.
我怎么就不能像像米歇尔·菲佛呢
It's, like, why can't I look like Michelle Pfeiffer?
米歇尔·菲佛 代表作《疤面煞星》
你们来这里过万圣节吗
You guys up here for the festival?
当然了
Totally.
我就知道 我早就听说这里有布鲁克和
I knew it. I heard there were
叮当先生的粉丝 但我一直没碰到
Brooke and Jingles groupies, but I've never met one.
你的装扮简直太棒了 虽然我觉得
Your costume is incredible, though I'm sure
应该没费多大力气
it didn't take much effort.
我是国家询问者的记者
I'm with the press. National Enquirer.
我知道 很多人觉得我们是八卦小报 确实
I know, most people think we're a rag and we are
但这份工作能赚钱
but it pays the bills.
我主要写书 关于连环杀手的
I write books mostly, about serial killers.
我写过邦迪 写过艾德·盖恩
I did one on Bundy, another on Ed Gein.
说来好笑 七十年代的时候 人们关心的
It's funny, 'cause back in the '70s, all anyone cared about
人们关心的都是大脚怪 外星人
was Bigfoot and aliens, the Loch Ness Monster,
尼斯湖水怪和伦纳德·尼莫伊这些傻♥逼♥东西
all that Leonard Nimoy In Search of shit.
伦纳德·尼莫伊 代表作《星际迷航》
但到了八十年代都是关于连环杀手 人类怪物
But the '80s have been all about serial killers, human monsters.
我最新写的书是关于布鲁克 叮当先生
My new book is about Brooke and Jingles
和红木营地大屠♥杀♥的
and the massacres up at Camp Redwood.
太恐怖了
So morbid.
恐怖才有钱赚
Oh, morbid's where the money is.
对我来说 这个营地代表了
To me, that camp represents
1980年代出现的所有问题
everything that's wrong with the 1980s.
平和的外表下是狂暴的黑暗
A veneer of wholesomeness covering a violent darkness.
你最近去过高中吗
Have you been to a high school lately?
他们不是约翰·休斯 孩子们在嗑药
It's not John Hughes. Kids are doing coke,
约翰·休斯 代表作《小鬼当家》
还带枪去学校
bringing guns to school.
那些明显是基佬的英国音乐家假装是直男
All these clearly gay British musicians pretending to be straight.
历史会将八十年代看做一坨狗屎
History's gonna look back at the '80s as the era of bullshit.
说实话 出现了伊朗门事件 艾滋病
Honestly, between Iran-Contra, AIDS,
电视节目《小奇迹》和毒品这些东西之后 我很确定
that TV show Small Wonder and crack, I'm pretty sure
八十年代将会是我们都能预料到的世界末日
the '80s are gonna be the end of the world as we know it.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
希望能在营地见到你
Hopefully, see you up at the camp.
-那些你还吃吗 -都是你的了
- Are you gonna finish that? - All yours, sweetheart.
她认出我了 我就知道
She recognized me. I know it.
她不可能认出你的 你已经死了
She can't recognize you. You're dead.
你还好吗
You okay, man?
你看起来可不太好
You don't look so good.
红木
Redwood.
我要去红木营地
I need to get to Camp Redwood.
好消息 兄弟
Good news, bro.
你差不多快到了 幸运的是
You're almost there. And lucky for you,
我很喜欢搭便车的人
I got a soft spot for hitchhikers.
进来
Get in.
派对开始了
Let's party.
喜欢跳摇摆舞吗
Go-Go's fan?
是的 我也喜欢跳
Yeah, me, neither.
我不喜欢新浪潮的垃圾音乐
I don't go in for that New Wave shit.
老鹰乐队 伙计 这才够劲
The Eagles, man, that's where I come out.
克里登斯清水复兴合唱团
Ccr.
鲍勃·赛格
Bob Seger.
歌♥里都是故事 知道吗
It's all about the storytelling, you know?
不知道这里有没有服务区
Wonder if we get reception out here.
该死
Shit.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hands?
没错
Yeah.
看来我搭便车遛弯的时代结束了
Guess my hitchhiking and arcade days are over.
姑娘们 伙计
Chicks, man.
怎么说呢
What can I say?
我喜欢顽强一点的
I like the feisty ones.
在节庆的时候见过几个那样的
Meeting a couple at the festival.
那时候真♥他♥妈♥爽啊
They're a real good fucking time.
这个好听
Oh, there we go.
你听见了吗
Um, do you hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
放我出去
Let me out of here!
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
昨晚
得把你送去医院
We need to get you to the hospital.
我来帮你
I got you.
-我来帮你 -谢谢你
- I got you. - Thank you.
好了
Okay. Here.
我们在试着听
We're trying to listen
克里登斯
to Creedence!
求你了 放我走吧
Please, just let me go.
我 我什么都不会说的
I-I won't say anything.
你就只会说这个吗
That's the best you can do?
认真的 我还指望玫琳凯
Seriously, I expect more
能干更多的事呢
out of Mary Kay.
毕竟 你有这么好的车
I mean, you got this fancy car.
这不让你有个销♥售♥员的模样吗
Doesn't it make you, like, a really good salesman?
九十年代中期 玫琳凯可能会拥有
By the mid '90s, Mary Kay will probably own
纽约的半数不动产业
half the real estate in New York
还有半数拉丁美洲人的债权
and all the fucking debt of Latin America.
大部分路上的车都会是粉色的
Most of the cars on the road will be pink.
你能做的却就只有这个
And the best you can do is,
"求你了 放我走吧"
"Please, just let me go"?
如果我告诉你
What would you say
你可以改变某些东西
i-if I told you...
你会怎么想
that you could change...
我有个问题 科特妮
I have a question, Courtney.
你跟着我工作
How long has it been
有多久了
since you first started working for me?
四年零三个月零十五天
Four years, three months, 15 days.
好的 那么你明白发生坏事时
Right. So then you would know, when something bad happens,
我想做第一个知道消息的人
I like to be the first to hear it.
-是啊 大部分时候是 -所以究竟
-Yes, mostly. -So, why the hell
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表