-你谁啊 -那是卡加勾勾 你个白♥痴♥
- Who are you? - Oh, that's Kajagoogoo, you idiot!
利马尔 你要唱奏《太害羞》吗 我喜欢那首
Limahl, are you gonna play "Too shy"? I love that song.
我们就演这一首
Oh, that's the only song we're going to play.
那是我们最火的单曲
It's our biggest hit.
也是人们唯一想听的一首
It's the only song anyone wants to hear.
等等 就一首吗
Wait, just one song?
《未完的故事》呢
What about "Neverending story"?
那是我的个人单曲
Oh, it's from my solo career.
我可不会和乐队一起演
I wouldn't dream of playing it with the band.
就一首歌♥ 你干什么
One song-- what are you doing?
-我去打扫 -好
- I... I'm gonna go sweep up. - Okay.
蒙塔娜
Montana.
我以为你死了
I-I thought you were dead.
是死了 我现在...
I am. I'm a...
我不管你现在是什么
I don't care what you are.
直到见到你我才想起我失去了什么
I'd forgotten what I was missing until I saw you.
我知道我失去了什么
I know what I was missing.
该死
Shit.
搭便车的日子结束了
Your hitchhiking days are over.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你就到这里吧
This is as far as you go.
红木够近了
Redwood's close enough.
剩下的路我可以走过去
I can walk it the rest of the way.
你做的已经够多了
You've done more than enough.
等等
Wait.
我跟你一起
I'm coming with you.
我要看着这事有个了结
I need to see this through to the end.
天啊
Jesus!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是你最忠实的粉丝
I'm your biggest fan.
什么 你想要
What, you want a...
签名照片还是什么
An autograph or something?
-我们已经有了 -我们
- We already have it. - We?
你和魔鬼签下合约的时候
When you sign a contract with the devil...
你最好看懂细则
...you better understand the fine print.
靠
Oh, shit.
各位
Guys?
我给你们带了些东西
I brought you some goodies.
天啊
Oh, god.
你不该来这的
You shouldn't be here.
你不配坐在他死的地方
You don't deserve to sit in the place where he died.
你已经夺走了我太多
You've already taken so much from me.
我不允许你夺走我哀悼他的地方
I won't allow you to take away my place to mourn him.
不是只有你想他
You don't get a claim on missing him.
我一直在思念他
I miss him all the time.
每天都在想
I think about him every day.
我甚至用他的名字给儿子起的名
I even named my son after him.
波比 他...
Bobby. He's...
他长大后会像波比一样顽固
He's gonna grow up to be headstrong, just like Bobby.
你走吧 去找你儿子
You should go and be with your son.
不行
I can't.
-我得对付拉米雷斯 -你个蠢货
- I need to face Ramirez. - You're a fool.
他有魔鬼之力
He's in league with forces...
你无法匹敌
You cannot match.
我知道
I know.
但如果我不尽力
But... What kind of man would I be
保护我的儿子 我算什么
if I didn't do everything I could to protect my son?
你和恶魔做了交易
You made a deal with the devil.
拉米雷斯来执行了
And Ramirez is here to collect.
如果你死在他手上
If you die by his hand,
他会确保你无法复活
he'll make sure you don't come back.
但如果你死在我手上
But if you die by your own...
你将永远复活
...You'll come back forever.
如果你真想保护他
if you truly want to protect him...
有些事就必须去做
...you'll do what has to be done.
波比
Bobby?
我知道你在
I know you're out there.
如果你能听到我
If you can hear me...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不会像诅咒你那样
And I won't curse my son
诅咒我的孩子
the way I cursed you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表