Outside the war...
我再也没有杀过人 直到今晚
I never killed anyone before tonight.
那杀了我吧
Then kill me.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
这一切
All of this.
我无法承受这样的邪恶 动手吧
I can't live with this darkness. Just do it.
不
No.
只有一个人需要被杀
There's only one kill left.
你
You--
你还有很多罪要赎
you don't get off so easy.
你要活着 背负你所做的一切
You're gonna have to live with what you've done.
贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
你拿它能干什么 布鲁克
What are you gonna do with that, Brooke?
离我远点 疯子
Stay away from me. You're psychotic!
也许 有一点点
Maybe. A little.
但这并不会改变今晚的结局
But that doesn't change how this is gonna end.
这些是你的
Those belong to you.
你才是叮当先生
You're Mr. Jingles.
我就应该一枪打爆你的头
I should have shot you in the head.
我要撕碎你
I'm gonna rip you apart.
79年我演过罗宾汉
I played Robin Hood in '79.
塔斯汀 舞台门晚餐剧院
Stagedoor Dinner Theater, Tustin.
感谢红木夏令营 我又找回了感觉
And thanks to Camp Redwood, I'm back in character.
当你把我放进烤炉
When you put me in that oven,
就造就了你的噩梦 混♥蛋♥
you cooked up your worst nightmare, asshole.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
天哪 玛格丽特 说话
Oh, God, Margaret. Talk to me.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
事实上 特别好
Never better, actually.
你接受撒旦
Do you accept Satan
做你的主人吗
as your master?
到红木夏令营啦
Here we are at Camp Redwood.
准备好过一个有趣的暑假了吗
You all ready for a fun summer?
是
Yeah!
我要让你深刻地认识到
I want you to know in your bones.
是你干的
You did this!
你这个自私邪恶的贱♥人♥
You selfish, evil whore!
天啊
Oh, my God.
女士
Ma'am?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
别担心 女士 你安全了
Don't worry, ma'am, you're safe now.
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened here?
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
知道 她是我的一个辅♥导♥员
Yeah, she's one of my counselors.
她疯了
And she went crazy.
她攻击了大家
She attacked everyone.
她攻击了我
She attacked me.
我们送你下去
Let's get you down...
救救我
Please help me.
这个怎么处理
What am I supposed to do with this?
旁边没有身体吗
There was no body next to it?
在冰箱里找到的
Found it in the refrigerator.
听说入口处的摩托旁有具残害
I heard there was a motorcycle wreck by the entrance.
-那尸体没有头 -分开装
- That body had no head. - Bag it separately.
我们到停尸房♥看看属于谁
We'll deal with who it belongs to at the morgue.
先生 需要帮忙吗
Sir, do you need help?
是 需要
Uh, yeah. I de-I definitely do.
你受伤了
Are you hurt?
是 很严重
Yeah. Real bad.
我不知道具体怎么弄的 在哪弄的
Uh, I just don't know how or where, exactly.
坐吧 我检查一下
Okay, have a seat. I'm just gonna take some vitals.
我得离开这里 行吗
Look, I have to get out of here, okay?
这地方我不能多待一秒了
I can't stay in this place another second.
-我现在就得走 -别慌
- I have to get out right now. - Just take it easy.
情况很严重 满是血和死亡
It was all bad. All that blood and death.
这营地很邪门
This camp is fucked up.
我只想回家 拜托
I just want to go home. Please.
送他去医院
Let's get him to the hospital.
先生 我们会照顾好你的
Sir, we're gonna take good care of you.
放松
Just relax.
你安全了
You're safe now.
我只想回家
I just wanted to go home.
这就是家
This is home.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
女士
Ma'am?
你没事吧
You okay?
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's wrong.
我他妈死了 就这么回事
I'm fucking dead, that's what.
别激动
Whoa! Easy.
你觉得如果我现在杀了你
You think if I killed you right now
他们会让我坐电椅吗
they'd give me the chair?
肯定会
Most definitely.
求同存异
Agree to disagree.
搞什么 蒙塔娜
What the hell, Montana?
蒙塔娜不存在了
There is no Montana.
只有祖尔
Only Zuul.
开玩笑的 放松
It's a joke, lighten up.
你们完全搞错了这个炼狱的状况
You guys are doing this purgatory thing all wrong.
我们可以成为这里的神
We can be gods here.
你们都好他妈没劲
Ugh, you guys are fucking boring.
走吧
Let's go.
快
Come on.
安全带
Seat belt.
安全带
Seat belt?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表