来吧 小伙子们
Let's hit it, boys.
动起来
Come on.
闭上嘴巴好好跳
Shut up and dance.
踢 跳
Kick. And jump.
二 三
Two, three.
转到另一边
And other side.
顶 再顶
Thrust. And thrust.
屁♥股♥ 扭
Hips, and roll it.
摸下去
And touch that hair.
再翻身上来
And roll that pussy.
跳起来
Come on, yeah.
二 三
Two, three.
布雷步 顶起来
Pas de bourrée, and thrust that ball...
顶
And thrust.
拳击
And punch.
继续 小伙子们
Keep it going, boys.
猛♥男♥
Hey, Rambo.
我的课不欢迎装腔作势的家伙
My class isn't for posers.
这是正经的有氧运动
This is aerobics; it's serious.
比利·爱多才是王道
Billy Idol's the truth, man.
全副武装地跳小步舞不为怪
Grapevining in full combat gear, that's a choice.
我在训练
I'm training.
得做好准备
You gotta stay ready.
这个世界很糟糕
The world's a shit place.
-人人都软蛋了 -听着
- And everyone's gone soft. - Look.
我的意思是 如果你想来真的
I'm just saying, if you're really trying to make a move,
就不会在刀鞘里插巴克199这种玩意
you'd have something more studly than a Buck 119 in your holster.
口香糖芭比还对刀有研究
Bubble Gum Barbie's into blades?
蒙塔娜 这金属乐是怎么回事
Montana, what's with this metal shit?
我想大跳一场呢
I'm trying to get shredded, okay?
你就不能放点有意思的吗 比如辛迪·劳帕的歌♥
Why can't you play something fun, like Cyndi Lauper?
闭嘴吧 洛德
Suck it, Rod, hard.
给我闭嘴
Suck it hard.
所有人躺下
Everybody else down!
你知道吗 我要告诉鲁迪
Wow. You know what? I'm-I'm telling Rudy.
-摇滚已死 -躺下
- Rock and roll is dead. - Get on the floor!
-贱♥人♥ -去死吧
- Bitch! - Fuck you!
我也爱你 宝贝
Love you, too, baby!
你猜怎么着 我要告诉鲁迪
You know what? I'm-I'm telling Rudy.
去死吧 罗德 给我去死
Suck it, Rod, suck it hard.
喜欢我准备的惊喜吗
You like my surprise?
这是你干的吗
You did this?
我不喜欢他那么跟你说话
I didn't like how he talked to you.
是对比利的不敬
Or his lack of appreciation for Billy.
也是对摇滚的不敬
And rock and roll in general.
这是我经历过最操蛋的事情
That's the most fucked up thing anyone's ever done for me.
但那真是很
That's... so...
性感
hot.
我们不能不处理尸体
We can't leave that there.
我明早七点还有课
I got a class at 7:00 in the morning.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
我知道怎么清理现场
I know how to clean up messes.
我当过清洁工
I was a janitor once.
你杀过很多人吗
Have you killed a lot of people?
你会杀了我吗
Would you kill me?
不会
No.
你会为了我杀人吗
Would you kill for me?
这还用问吗
You gotta ask?
有个女孩
There's this girl.
她夺走了我唯一在乎的东西
She took away the only thing I ever cared about.
唯一爱过我的人
The only person who ever loved me.
我弟弟
My brother.
萨姆是我的全部
Sam was my everything.
他像比利·爱多一样玩世不恭 但他很温柔
He was Billy Idol-cool, but he had a heart of gold.
那都不是他自己的婚礼
It wasn't even his damn wedding.
乔伊是他在佛州读大学时的舍友
Joey was his roommate in college in Florida.
我甚至都不认识乔伊和布鲁克
I never even knew the guy or Brooke.
但我知道她睡了我弟弟 还撒了谎
But I know Brooke fucked my brother and lied.
现在我弟弟死了
And now he's dead.
凭什么我弟弟死了 那女人却还活着
Why does she get to live when he's gone?
告诉我她在哪里
Just tell me where she is.
我找到她后会让她看不到第二天的太阳
She won't see any more sunrises after I find her.
你要保证她受尽折磨
Promise me she'll suffer.
我要她痛到极致
I want it to be painful.
我保证
I promise.
我会的
I do.
第九季 第四集
该死
Fuck.
你为什么还没杀了她
Why the hell haven't you killed her yet?
我差点就得手了
I-I almost had her.
你得振作起来
You need to get your shit together.
现在有了另一个杀手
There's another killer running around,
-如果我们没搞定她 -等等 什么意思
- and if we don't get her... - Wait. Wh-What do you mean?
叮当
Jingles.
叮当先生吗
The Mr. Jingles?
他当着我的面杀了两个人
He sliced up two guys right in front of me.
我们得抢先找到她
We need to get to Brooke first,
杀了她 然后离开这个地方
kill her, and get the hell out of here.
同一时间杀了俩 他是忍♥者吗
Two guys? At the same time? Is he a ninja?
里基 你得专心一点
Ricky, you need to focus.
我需要这个 宝贝
I need this, babe.
这个婊♥子♥得为她的所作所为付出代价
That bitch has got to pay for what she's done.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
给你 小心点
Here. Careful.
我感觉很难受
I don't feel so good.
死亡就是这种感觉吗
Is this what dying feels like?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
是啊 崔弗心里有数的
Yeah. Trevor knows what he's doing.
该死
Oh, shit.
切特 切特 切特
Chet. Chet. Chet.
-天啊 他流了很多血 -他死了
- God, he's lost a lot of blood. - He's dead.
还没有
Not quite.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是肾上腺素 用来治花生过敏之类的
It's epinephrine for, like, peanut allergies and shit.
这是纯肾上腺素
It-It's, like, pure adrenaline.
你确定这能行吗
You sure it's gonna work?
死马当作活马医吧
It's not gonna make him worse.
并没有用
It didn't work.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
感觉我的心脏跳得特别快
Feels like my heart's beating out of my chest.
至少它还在跳
At least it's beating there.
天哪
Oh, God.
雷和蒙塔娜得快点带警♥察♥来了
We need Ray and Montana to get here with the cops now.
雷是个人♥渣♥
Ray's a choad.
他把我扔在那等死
He left me to die.
警♥察♥们在找他
The cops are looking for him.
他说他在大学时杀了个人
He told me he killed someone in college.
我还以为拍黄♥片♥够糟了
I thought making porn was bad.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
没什么
Nothing.
天哪
Oh, my God!
黄♥片♥ 布莱克
Porn! Blake!
那个眼睛被钉爆的人
The guy with the spike through his eye.
他开凯迪拉克来的
He- he drove here in his Cadillac.
车钥匙还插在车上
The keys are still in the car.
车就停在浴室外
It's parked right by the showers.
我们可以逃出去了
We have a way out!
好 那带上玛格丽特和伯蒂
Okay. Okay. Let's grab Margaret and Bertie,
我们一起去车那边
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表