那真是一团糟
That's some messed-up shit.
我是说 那不是故意的
I mean, it wasn't on purpose.
我说了我以为他已经死了
I said I thought he was already dead.
在你第一次杀他的时候
From the first time you killed him.
我说了是他摔倒了
I-I said he fell!
伙计 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
我才不要和你一块死在这儿
I'm not dying down here with you.
-别把我留在这里 -快啊
- Don't leave me down here. - Come on!
拜托
Please.
我发誓 我不会告诉任何人的 雷 求你了
I won't tell anyone, I swear. Ray, please.
雷 雷
Ray! Ray,
我发誓 求你了 我不会告诉任何人的
I swear, please, I won't tell anybody.
别把我留在这里
Please don't leave me down here.
别把我留在这里
Don't leave me down here!
雷
Ray!
看起来没事
Looks quiet.
跟我走
Follow my lead.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. -What?
玛格丽特怎么办
What about Margaret?
我们不能让她等死
We can't just let her die.
谁还管玛格丽特 我们的朋友还在等着呢
Who gives a shit about Margaret? Our friends are waiting for us.
我已经害一个人被杀了
I already got one person killed.
如果我能阻止其他人被杀
If I can stop anyone else from dying,
或许我能挽救这一切
then maybe I can make this right.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你见到叮当先生怎么对待那些混♥蛋♥镇民了
You saw what Jingles did to those asshole townies.
想象一下他会对当年唯一的幸存者做出什么
Imagine what he's gonna do to the one person he couldn't kill.
不 他是对的 没有人应该被抛下
No, he's right. Nobody gets left behind.
听着 去停车场的路上我们把玛格丽特接上
Look, we'll pick up Margaret on the way to the lot.
伯蒂也是
Bertie, too.
伯蒂到底是谁
Who the hell is Bertie?
-厨师 -你想让我们冒着生命危险
- The cook. - You want us to risk our lives
就为了福音小姐和午餐大妈
for Tammy Bakker and the lunch lady?
伯蒂厨师是好人
Chef Bertie is good people.
什么...
What the...
-什么鬼 -天啊
- What? - Shit!
解开她
Untie her.
解开她的腿
Get her legs.
他来了
He's coming.
别动 安静
Don't move. Please be quiet. Shh.
别担心 我们不会伤害你的
It's okay. We're not gonna hurt you.
求你了 上帝 不要
Please, God, no.
不 拜托了 不要
No... Please. No! No!
不
No.
求你了 不要
Please, no!
她是谁
Who is she?
她叫丽塔
Says her name is Rita.
冷静 是我们
Calm down. It's just us.
老天啊
Jesus!
-谢天谢地 -你没事吧
- Oh, thank God. - Are you okay?
你在流血 怎么回事
You're bleeding. What happened?
其他人呢
W-Where's everyone else?
我们在医务室被袭击了
We were attacked at the infirmary.
大家都很害怕 我被刺伤了
Everyone scattered. I got stabbed.
切特本来和我在一起 但我们走散了
Chet was with me, but I lost him.
我只能用枯叶和泥土盖着自己藏起来
Had to cover myself with dirt and leaves to hide.
布鲁克呢
What about Brooke?
之前我看到她和丽塔在一起
Last time I saw her, she was with Rita.
糟了
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -丽塔不是真丽塔
- What? - Rita is not Rita.
我们发现了真的 被绑在船坞里嘟着嘴
We found the real one bound and gagged in the boathouse.
她穿着护士服
She was wearing a nurse's uniform.
叮当先生杀了她
Jingles killed her.
等等 什么
Wait... wait, what?
-那和布鲁克在一起的是谁 -不知道
- Then who the hell is with Brooke? - I don't know,
但我们得快点找到她
but we got to find her.
我们说好去停车场 应该先去那里
The plan was to go to the parking lot. That's where we should go.
我不能就这么丢下
I am not leaving here
-玛格丽特和伯蒂 -我也是
- without Margaret and Bertie. - Me neither.
你们都想当英雄我没意见
If y'all want to be heroes, that's fine by me,
但我是绝对不会回去了
but there is no way in hell that I'm going back.
现在有两个杀人犯藏在黑暗里
Not with two murderers lurking in the goddamn shadows.
好吧好吧
Fine, fine.
你骑过摩托吗
You ever ride a bike before?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
好 路上有个电♥话♥亭
Okay. There's a call box down the road.
你骑我的忍♥者联♥系♥警♥察♥ 然后在停车场等我们
Take my Ninja, call the cops, and meet us back at the lot.
蒙塔娜 你跟他一起
Montana, you go with him.
我的摩托性情古怪
The bike is a fickle mistress.
踩油门不要太着急 小心她像野马一样
Go easy on the throttle or she'll buck you
把你甩下来
like a wild stallion.
谁啊
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone up there?
别来烦我了
Just leave me alone.
-切特 -泽维尔
- Chet? - Xavier?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
你在那下面干什么呢 伙计
What the hell are you doing down there, man?
我要死了 你觉得我♥干♥什么呢
I'm dying! What does it look like I'm doing?
有一根木棍刺穿了我的肩膀 我不能动了
There's a stake through my shoulder, I can't move.
你得把我弄出去
You got to get me out of here.
好吧
All right.
我下来
I'm coming down.
我以为我死定了
I thought I was done.
我以为活到头了
I thought that was it.
没事了 一切都没事了
It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
该死的 看起来不妙
Damn, that looks gnarly.
是他 是叮当先生
It was him. It was Jingles.
雷 他也掉下来了 但他
Ray-- he-he fell in here, too, but...
他把我丢在了这里
...he left me.
雷跟我们说你们走散了
Ray told us you got separated.
他有麻烦 兄弟
He's got issues, man.
他有很大的麻烦
He's got serious fucking issues.
我觉得
I, uh, I feel like
我们需要真正的医生把你救出来
we're gonna need a real doctor down here to get you off this.
来人了
Someone's coming.
-快 快 -是他 是叮当先生
- Hurry up, hurry up. - It's him. It's Jingles.
你得救我出去 你得...
Y-You got to get me out of here. You got to get...
我没有经验 我不想害死他
I've never done this before. I don't want to kill him.
你动手总比叮当先生好
Better you than Jingles.
我害死你的话 我会很抱歉
If-if I kill you, I'm so sorry.
快把我弄出去
Just get me off of it.
数三下
On three.
行吗
Okay?
准备
Ready?
不不不 慢着
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
三
Three!
他要来了 快走 快走
He's coming. Let's go, let's go.
好
Okay...
切特
Chet.
我们能拿下他
We could take him.
我们有三个人
There's three of us.
切特基本动不了 而叮当有把刀
Chet can barely move and Jingles has a knife.
他的刀
His knife...
对我的枪
versus my guns.
欢迎来到你自己的陷阱 混♥蛋♥
Welcome to your own petard, asshole!
天啊
Holy shit!
太漂亮了
That was awesome!
伙计
Oh, man.
你不该乱动的 伙计
You shouldn't be moving around, man.
我们得搞清楚 那
Just so we're all clear: that...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表