为什么你过了这么久才告诉我
did it take so long for you to tell me
音乐节主打明星之一被谋杀了
that one of our headlining acts has been murdered?!
我吓坏了
I was scared!
我都吓懵了
My brain was frozen.
我几乎是逃出来的
I almost ran away.
他们死了 科特妮
They're dead, Courtney.
卡加勾勾死了
Kajagoogoo is dead!
我如果不能指望你在大事当头的时候
How can I trust you if I can't count on you to keep your cool
保持冷静 还怎么相信你
when something very important happens?
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
他们会搜集证据
They'll want to collect evidence.
甚至有可能封了营地
Probably seal off the camp.
在他们发现有音乐人被杀害前
Nobody's gonna want to come out here when they find out
不会有人来这里的
musicians are being slaughtered.
你会让这个噩梦消失的
You're going to make this nightmare disappear.
你去找一卷塑料布
You're gonna get yourself a roll of plastic sheeting,
一盒垃圾袋 一双质量好的橡胶手套
a box of garbage bags, a pair of good rubber gloves
还有一把锋利的屠刀
and a sharp butcher's knife,
你来摆脱这堆尸体
and you are going to get rid of all of these bodies.
我做 我做不到
I c... I can't do that.
我只是一个小个子的瘦弱男人
I'm a small, diminutive man.
好 这就是为什么你要把他们
Right. That's why you're gonna cut them
-切成小碎块 -天哪
- into little tiny pieces. - Oh!
而你需要把每一块地面漂白
And you need to clean every surface with bleach.
这辆巴士必须一尘不染
This bus has to be immaculate!
不能留下一滴血
Not a single drop of blood can be left.
你怎么能这么冷血
How can you be so cold about this?
你没有一点同理心吗
Do you not have any empathy?
一切都会好的 科特妮
Everything is going to be okay, Courtney.
人们还在来的路上
Everyone is still coming.
没有人会和卡加勾勾
No one is going to miss Kaja-fucking-googoo
或是他们的任何热门单曲
and their one hit single.
快点行动
Hop to it!
我们从未如此团结
We've never been tighter.
红木营地
比利·爱多
你好 哥们
Hey, bro.
你是爱多团队的吗
You with the Idol crew?
是的
Yeah.
里面是什么
What's in there?
比利的戒指
Billy's rings.
别碰这些银器
No touching the silver.
不过我这有几个史蒂夫的吉他拨片
I got some of Steve's guitar picks, though.
老兄 你是替谁干活的
Hey, man, who are you with?
撒旦
Satan.
真不错
Right on.
*午夜时分*
*In the midnight hour*
比利·爱多 反抗世代
*她哭喊着 我还要更多*
*she cries, more, more, more.*
*伴随着狂野嘶吼*
*With a rebel yell*
大本
Big Ben.
看来你收到我的邀请了
I see you got my invitation.
你就不该对我的家人下手
You never should've gone after my family.
我告诉过你 如果你利用我
I told you there would be a price to pay
你会付出代价的
if you ever fucked me over.
而且我还帮了你
Besides, I did you a favor.
你忘记了你是谁
You forgot who you were.
你现在记起来了 不是吗
You remember now, don't you?
我要在这里了结你
I'm gonna end you in this place.
来吧
Come on!
见鬼 老兄
Shit, man.
我刚才没看见你 你朋友还好吧
I didn't see you. Is your friend okay?
他逃跑了
He got away.
就因为你
Because of you.
等等
Wait a second.
我知道你
I know you.
你是理查德·拉米雷斯
You're Richard Ramirez.
新闻上到处都是你的照片
Your picture's all over the news.
警♥察♥在通缉你
Cops looking for you.
我的老天
Holy shit!
你是夜行者
The Night Stalker?
你杀了差不多 有 有17个人
You killed, like-like-like, 17 people.
要不是你捣乱就是18个了
That was gonna be number 18 until you fucked it up.
别别别 等等 等等
No, no, no. No, no, no. No, hold up, hold up.
我 我是你的狂热粉丝
I-I'm, like, a huge fan.
我认真的 你是 你是我灵感的主要来源
No, seriously, you're-you're a major inspiration.
我在尝试着玩一个杀戮游戏
I'm kind of trying to get into the blood game.
目的是杀很多人
Aiming for a big body count.
甚至比你杀的还多
Bigger than yours even.
来看看吧
Check this out.
还不错 是吧
Not too bad, right?
她是第六个
She's number six.
音乐节过后就会有八个了
After this festival will be eight.
那两个割掉我拇指的婊♥子♥在来这儿的路上
The two bitches who took my thumbs were on their way here.
还不错
That's metal.
哥们
Dude,
让我帮你找到那家伙吧
let me help you hunt down this other guy.
至少让我帮你做点什么
It's, like, the least I can do.
他可不是什么小妞儿
This isn't some chick.
我玩的是高难度游戏
I'm hunting big game.
你知道叮当先生吗
You know Mr. Jingles?
他可是个传奇
He's a legend.
那就是他吗
That's who that was?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里的地形挺复杂的
There's a lot of terrain out here.
我们要怎么找到他
How we gonna find him?
主人
The Master...
会指引我们
will show us the way.
我知道你在
I know you're in there.
别打开
Don't open it.
唐娜
Hi, Donna.
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
你们俩
Both of you.
怎么知道的
How?
来我房♥间 我告诉你们
Come to my room, and I'll show you.
我一直在研究84年的屠♥杀♥
I've been studying the '84 massacre
营地杀手被注射死刑
还有红木营地 研究三年了
at Camp Redwood for three years.
我可以说是世界上最了解此事的专家
You might say I'm the world's foremost expert on it.
那当然要除开你 唐娜
Well, that is, except, of course, for you, Donna.
就这个
Here it is.
-你怎么知道我的名字 -我初次听说你
- How you know my name? - Well, I first
是在研究叮当先生
heard about you when I was studying
逃离红草地精神病院的时候
the Jingles escape from Red Meadows Asylum.
从没人探访他 但你在他逃离一周前
He never got visitors, but you visited him
探访了他
a week before he escaped.
我仔细研究了你
I did a deep dive
读你那些关于连环杀手的论文
into you-- read your papers on serial killers,
还发现你♥爸♥爸的事了
found out about your dad.
没错
Yikes.
我很了解你
I know you pretty well.
但直到我在餐厅看到你们在一起
But it wasn't until I saw you together in the diner
我才意识到执行死刑的人是你
that I realized it was you at the execution.
我付给监狱长1500美元才拿到它
I had to pay the warden 1,500 bucks for this.
所以 你做了什么
So, what did you do?
给她注射了点什么 让她心率慢到
Give her something to slow her heart rate down enough
所有人都相信她死了
to convince everyone she was dead?
我唯一不明白的是其中的原因
The only thing that I can't figure out is why.
为了这一切付出那么大代价
A lot of effort to go through all this.
挺冒险的
Pretty risky.
你们之间有什么关系
What's the connection between you two?
复仇
Revenge.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表